Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Chain.group

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Forex Trading and Risk

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,698 posts

I think it is not good to compare HYIP and Foreign Exchange in this case. I don't know where it comes that it will reduce the risk drastically but forex is always be risky business, you can lose more than what you can invest and that is what any broker's claim on their site isn't it? Just realized the risk and understand how to reduce the risk to the lowest you can.

Well why not? Fx and HYIP have the same similarity, forex is high risk investment and hyip also is a high risk investment. One thing that people should know here is that both has relatively minimum deposit compared to other businesses. Well back to the forex, its risk is high and we know and i agree that we should understand the risk so later we will be able to behave according to the right way.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,256 posts

The risk in forex is preferable and lower rather than in HYIP, also HYIP is made to be scam so if you are an early bird you may have the chance to survive the investment, and gain profit but if you are late investors then you are doomed, while in Forex there is no such as late investors, even i invest my money today i still won't be late and forex doesn't made for scam, it is the market and HYIP is the model, both are different.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,698 posts

The risk in forex is preferable and lower rather than in HYIP, also HYIP is made to be scam so if you are an early bird you may have the chance to survive the investment, and gain profit but if you are late investors then you are doomed, while in Forex there is no such as late investors, even i invest my money today i still won't be late and forex doesn't made for scam, it is the market and HYIP is the model, both are different.

Yes, it made for scam, usually at least few hours or at most 2 or 3 years. All depend on how admin manages the money. You must act fast just like when you want to scalp if you want to survive in HYIP, as for foreign exchange you don't have to do that. The most important part of foreign exchange is the risk management and profitable strategy accompanied with good analysis.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,256 posts

Yes, it made for scam, usually at least few hours or at most 2 or 3 years. All depend on how admin manages the money. You must act fast just like when you want to scalp if you want to survive in HYIP, as for foreign exchange you don't have to do that. The most important part of foreign exchange is the risk management and profitable strategy accompanied with good analysis.

Well talking about HYIP and Forex for sure people will prefer forex because it is more realistic compared to HYIP, also based on my view many HYIP is easier to scam rather than a forex broker to be scam. Forex also has bigger base compared to HYIP industry even still labeled as the high-risk business.