Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

I have just received a payment from ESF and the rate is now back to normal. The following is the detail:

You have received a payment to your account U2975741:

Date: 11/09/2010 22:30

Batch: 48823988

From account: U8617544

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum - 200 points cashout

Thank you.

Sometimes, I make some posts in general section which only earns me 1 point or $0.01. I do it when I get bored and tired with money making things. So, I can relax my brain for a moment because the topics are very simple.

so now, not all section give rate 2 cent per post. 1 cent per post is decrease or its old rate. by the way, glad to hear they are paying again and I hope its for last long.

so now, not all section give rate 2 cent per post. 1 cent per post is decrease or its old rate. by the way, glad to hear they are paying again and I hope its for last long.

Yup... Not all sections give 2 cents per post. General section only gives you 1 cent, just like the way it used to be.

I would like to share with you the recent payout i received from Extremesurfs.

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! Christina Conti (contisinga@msn.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: November 09, 2010 4:40:05 PM

Amount Sent: $2.00 USD

Sender Name: Christina Conti

Sender Email: contisinga@msn.com

Reference Number:

Message: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to Lucinda - 200 points cashout

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

i am not fully aware about their new rule because of long time absence but yesterday i request my 3rd payment which is 250 point that i collect many days ago but was unable to request due to pc problem . now hopeing mods will approved this and admin will pay me , now only looking to this.

i am not fully aware about their new rule because of long time absence but yesterday i request my 3rd payment which is 250 point that i collect many days ago but was unable to request due to pc problem . now hopeing mods will approved this and admin will pay me , now only looking to this.

Pat your luck that your PC was having a problem, its because of that you are going to cash out with that new rates, otherwise you would have got only half the money back then for 250 points ;). And don't worry about payment, Extreme surfs owner Austin is very honest person and he will pay everyone for their hard work :). I got a 50 points deduction for mistakingly starting 2 threads in joke section which I did not read before starting those threads, Otherwise I would have asked for my second payout by now :(.

I think i have no problem about the rate because i am active there in ptp section and seen the rate is like before means 2 cent per post in this section and some members now really active here which motivated me posting there .but still there is some lack of ads and hope this issue will be solve soon.

The site is normal its true but the payment delay is start . i never faced such delay payment in here . i seen yesterday some members are waitng for their payment from more 8 days but still mods not approved their request. i think this for lack of ads and hoping this will be solved soon.

this is my latest payment

You have received a payment to your account U5945397 (hayam shawky):

Date: 11/13/2010 3:52 AM

Batch: 49096159

From Account: U8617544 (Christina's Account)

Amount: $2.13

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to hayoomaa - 213 points cashout

Thank you.

Nice to see some payment proofs posted on about this forum. Though they have low posting rates they do have low minimum payout so I guess that makes it proportional I guess. But I do want to give this one a shot and hopefully I will be able to post my own payment proofs for this forum as well just like you guys here.

The forum are already proceeding payment and i also waiting for my payment which is now approved and already passed more 5 days . actually i think it probably delay for many members request payment at same time and Admin have to pay nearly same time . i am wondering so many request of payment are placing everyday and how Admin are paying although there is no more new ads.

Received another payout from extreme Surf forum

ALERTPAY: Money Received

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! Christina Conti (contisinga@msn.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: November 14, 2010 9:30:50 PM

Amount Sent: $3.00 USD

Sender Name: Christina Conti

Sender Email: contisinga@msn.com

Reference Number:

Message: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to Lucinda - 300 points cashout

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

Got my another payment from this forum

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 11/17/2010 3:33 AM

Batch: 49382478

From Account: U8617544 (Christina's Account)

Amount: $2.50

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to unknownfriend - 250 points cashout

Thank you.

The forum is back to normal rates but they really had a bad phase and many users had quit posting there.

They have launched new referrals contest to bring more users to the forum.

They have paid thousands of dollars to members and always on time.