Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

There is no sufficient ads now here in this forum but Admin is clearing all payment without not further delay which is really great. i just got paid 2 days beofre and now reached another 150 point there and planning will be request after reaching 200 point . hope they will be got more new advertiser then Admin have not to stop his payment like before.

Again reached there 192 point and sure will request my another payment next day . actually this time my target was $2 to request and i am very near to my target . i am active there only in ptp section and the good news for me that now there are some members really active and i also happily posting there.

got another payment from this forum

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 11/25/2010 10:45 PM

Batch: 50055978

From Account: U8617544 (Christina's Account)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to unknownfriend - 200 points cashout

Thank you.

ESF is behind most forums when it comes to the rate but I just can't leave the site. I remember posting somewhere before that I'm leaving ESF but found myself not being able to leave. Maybe because it was my first PTP site.

Could it be that, 'first PTP site never dies'? (like first love never dies)

LOL

got another payment from this forum

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 11/25/2010 10:45 PM

Batch: 50055978

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to unknownfriend - 200 points cashout

Thank you.

ESF is so good forum,I had received the payment over seven times,and the admin alos is kinds,He is very enthusiasm,whatever you ask he any questions,he always reply you in 24,that good!So,when I have some problems,I always contact he!

Hope the ESF forum become more and more good!

I am little fear now a days because of seeing the very less advertiser here . actually i am not fear to lost my point but if Admin stopped ptp activity again then surely we have to wait for some time untill the forum will not get the new advertiser . i think in oneside its better because we have no tension to lost our point and also not the forum turn scam.

I am little fear now a days because of seeing the very less advertiser here . actually i am not fear to lost my point but if Admin stopped ptp activity again then surely we have to wait for some time untill the forum will not get the new advertiser . i think in oneside its better because we have no tension to lost our point and also not the forum turn scam.

I hope it will never happen again. Despite the low rate, ESF still has many active members. I can't imagine the feeling of those who have requested payout or are close to payout. They will be very disappointed.

I request my another payment request yesterday and that still there without approval and seen there is not so many request yet but the more important fact that there is not new ads there . from many days this great forum are struggling for new ads and have now fear that if Admin again postpone the payment request although there are many source of income Admin have.

Yea, that's right. the forum has been though hard times recently and still they manage to continue paying their members for their posts. If they were able to come through those times of a reduced per post rate, then I have no doubt that the forum has potential and promise.

ESF is my first PTP site. The rate is low but I just couldn't leave the site. My request was 5 days ago but I still couldn't get it. And like what you guys said, there are less advertisers.

But fear not. I think this happened before, right? They may experience hard times but I think the site won't close just like before so all our points will STILL BE there.

I find currently the members are less active there so there are no new threads added in the hyip section and GPT section

The current members could be seen only more active in the general section so its always difficult to comment in hyip section since we have to wait long until new posts are made

I received my payment from ESF this morning.

You have received a payment to your account U2975741 (echofrommadiun):

Date: 11/30/2010 12:34 AM

Batch: 50301573

Amount: $2.50

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to echofrommadiun - 250 points cashout

Thank you.