Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

Yes its good that memebrs help Admin to get the advertisement and for this Admin also pay that particular member for bringing advertiser and i think it good for both forum and members . but due to lack of knowledge how to do that i still dont try this.

Yes its good that memebrs help Admin to get the advertisement and for this Admin also pay that particular member for bringing advertiser and i think it good for both forum and members . but due to lack of knowledge how to do that i still dont try this.

Yeah Exactly, I am also refraining from doing this as I do not have any knowledge or idea on how to bring in advertisers, Otherwise I would have tried to contact some sites and bring in advertisements as the rewards are very nice and can fetch you even some hundreds of dollars. B) :blink:

Yeah Exactly, I am also refraining from doing this as I do not have any knowledge or idea on how to bring in advertisers, Otherwise I would have tried to contact some sites and bring in advertisements as the rewards are very nice and can fetch you even some hundreds of dollars. B) :blink:

Not only you i also would like to assist the Admin by bringing new adds since i can see the admin effort to bring and run the forum back even in difficulties but i dont know how to refer advertisers so iam also remaining silent in that area

Today i just request my another payment request here and have full confidence to get my payment because eachtime they are giving me without any deduction. but still there is lack of ads but members activity is good and Admin also have to pay good amount daily . anyway hope the situation will be good here soon.

I am happily posting here because of no fear of ptp section posting and seen if there is no new reply after my post and if next day i again post here then also no problem which i seen from many days and still i have no problem to get paid . now my another payment request is running on and hope this time also will get paid soon.

You've got cash! Christina Conti (contisinga@msn.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: December 08, 2010 10:39:56 PM

Amount Sent: $2.00 USD

Sender Name: Christina Conti

Sender Email: contisinga@msn.com

Reference Number:

Message: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to Lucinda - 200 points cashout

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

I have already used it from 1 month & got paid 3 times, But some days ago the admin need some advertisement to pay us, So he lower the rates at 0.005$ per posts, So I have left from there, Now they are paying us for previous rates again. But there could be some server problem telling that the site may harm our laptop.

It seem that the payment are processing soon and yesterday my request also approved here without deduction and waiting for my payment .anyway now the forum loading is now first to me and also search option is also working fine when this make me some trouble few days ago.

Though ESF has low rates of post, I have used it with 3 times payouts. Here is my proof--

Dear Mownabrata,

You have received a payment to your account U5874878 (Mownabrata Dey):

Date: 10/23/2010 2:55 AM

Batch: 47430543

From Account: U8617544 (Christina's Account)

Amount: $1.20

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to mownabratadey - 240 points

Thank you.

I love their social site section and general section which is different from other PTP forums where its more general those two topics are and more lively

I enjoy posting in those are

Sometimes I also make some threads in general section so I can get 2 cents. I rarely reply to threads because it only gives me 1 cent.

i didnt really worry of that malware since my AV is update and always active and they didnt detect any suspicious thing when i come to that site.yup this site just give you small rate but it still worth to make post in here when you have time to post.this site still paying and i think its enough for me.i didnt really focus in here,so not easy for me to reach minimum to cashout

my payment there already verified but i didnt get the payment yet.now i just concentrate in getting the next payment request.so hard to reach it but i still give my effort there.i dont know why member not really active in here,they still give us opportunity to get payment even in just small rate

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 12/14/2010 4:24 AM

Batch: 51262233

From Account: U8617544 (Christina's Account)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to unknownfriend - 200 points cashout

Thank you.