Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

yes it maybe sad that they reduce their rate as of now but at least they are paying again instead of nothing adn still the admin here promise that if they recovered 100%

they can back the old rate which is 0.1 per post the normal rate

Although the minimum payout of this forum is low comparing with other forums, but the rate here is really low, I think the activity will decrease if admin reduce their rate. even though they can remain the old rate , I think the activity on this forum will not be high.

Although the minimum payout of this forum is low comparing with other forums, but the rate here is really low, I think the activity will decrease if admin reduce their rate. even though they can remain the old rate , I think the activity on this forum will not be high.

I think not,, because many of their members are still loyal to them and active,, maybe their active has drop since they become a not paying site but since they pay again their member i guess they can revive their activity slowly but surely..

I just won the 1st prize in referal contest here, and here is my payout to alertpay.

Dear yogesh tyagi,

You've got cash! Extremesurfs (extremesurfs@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: October 21, 2010 12:02:24 PM

Amount Sent: $50.00 USD

Sender Name: Extremesurfs

Sender Email: extremesurfs@gmail.com

Reference Number: 1EB7F-9CBC3-1413E,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

this nice forum get back paying agin after their Advatising problem but they decrease the earning rate from 1 point = $0.01 to 1point = $0.005, and increase the minimum payout into 300 points. but this forum is on of the best paying PTP with good trusted admin.

they have not increased their minimum payout it is still the same 150points but they have decreased the maximum request payout because before its is 400points for standard member and 600 points for VIP but today both standard and VIP members can only request up to 300points..

yes it maybe sad that they reduce their rate as of now but at least they are paying again instead of nothing adn still the admin here promise that if they recovered 100%

they can back the old rate which is 0.1 per post the normal rate

Let's hope that they recover it as fast as possible so that it can once again be a fun place to visit as the current rates are very low.

Let's hope that they recover it as fast as possible so that it can once again be a fun place to visit as the current rates are very low.

well for me its always fun in there because it is very easy to post in there and their members are very active and even their general discussion

is a paying section which i like.. I also do hope that they can recover past so that many members come back to them though I know they can

Although the rate has decreased, I still make some posts in ESF, at least I post some payment proofs from HYIP. When the rate is back to normal, I will cashout my points.

I think it will take longer before their rate comes back beause they are only in a recovery stage.. at least they are paying now instead of nothing at all

anyway I am tring to suggest to the admin that they put more contest to make their members more active

Eventhough the site was lowered their posting rates, i might even posting here, because its my first ever ptp forum that ive joined, and without this ive never knew alot of knowledge regarding on earning money online.. My devoted was still on here

I joined this site several days before made some posts, but then knew about "payment requests on hold" and i also hold my posting

now payment requests are started again but 1 cent a post is low rate and i find it difficult to be active there again. I shall wait until

admin comes with the old rate of 2 cents and then start posting again.