Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

i havent decide i will love this site or not.i just make post whenever any thread to reply and until now i never get any payment from them.still waiting my payment there.rate in here not really good but i still can see any activity in here.seems member active in different section from me

its about 60 points away to reach another payment request in here.i always want to request at 300 points only.since its the maximum points.i hope i can also get my payment faster like you got.i hope then admin will pay all pending payment request everyday so i can get my pending payment soon

i also get message from admin that i already get paid.but i havent try to check my LR account.but it really not take a long time for them to pay member.im so happy with their service.tonight i will request another payment from here again.i hope it will not take a long time for me to get another payment again in here.

i also get message from admin that i already get paid.but i havent try to check my LR account.but it really not take a long time for them to pay member.im so happy with their service.tonight i will request another payment from here again.i hope it will not take a long time for me to get another payment again in here.

you always have to wait for 5 days to get paid here and when they say 5 days it means exactly 5 days, don't worry about the payment because the admin is such an honest person. Anyways with the payment proofs above it made me inspired to post there again.

Finally I have reached my 2nd payout and requested it yesterday. I saw it in the approved payouts thread as being approved. Now just waiting to get my 2nd payout from extremesurfs. The forum has been doing good now with many contests for members. I would say that they are making payouts fast looking at so many request they process everyday. I really appreciate that, its not an easy job to approve all the posts by checking manually and then process payouts that fast.

Yes this time payment request approved so quick here and there is no more unapproved request now . my request approved within 1 day after request my payment and hope this time also will paid soon. and now there is one new mods who is approving and think may for this the spreed of approved increased.

if then i can get paid within 3 days so in a week i have request payment successfully.i really hope then the activity in here will also increase.this site is good site they really not want to make long delay.and motly payment request get accept in here.so who post in here have good post and reach admin criteria

if then i can get paid within 3 days so in a week i have request payment successfully.i really hope then the activity in here will also increase.this site is good site they really not want to make long delay.and motly payment request get accept in here.so who post in here have good post and reach admin criteria

Actually you need to wait 5 days after your request to get paid here, it is not 3 days. Well I hope that too, I wonder where are all those chatters in the forum goes before the chat room is crowded with people but this time no one is chatting there now.

I also think 5 to 7 days of proceed payment is natural there when so many request at a time and i think its not so much delay . anyway my another request approved yesterday and i hoping it will be get pid with 4 days . yesterday i have some loading problem here but happy to see it today and its like befor and no problem to loading now.

Received a payment from this site

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred

You've got cash! Christina Conti (contisinga@msn.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: December 17, 2010 6:43:08 PM

Amount Sent: $1.56 USD

Sender Name: Christina Conti

Sender Email: contisinga@msn.com

Reference Number:

Message: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to Lucinda - 156 points cashout

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

Duh ! I got a deduction of 110 points today, The message states that I posted my blog 11 times, What the heck :o ? I dint even post my blog links on that site till date :o. I sent back a message to administration saying that it might be an error on their part. This is the 2nd time I have go deductions, First time it was my fault as I posted in jokes thread without reading how many posts one can make there. This time its without my fault, now Waiting to see if they clear it and process my payout, or else I will stop posting on that site now.

Duh ! I got a deduction of 110 points today, The message states that I posted my blog 11 times, What the heck :o ? I dint even post my blog links on that site till date :o. I sent back a message to administration saying that it might be an error on their part. This is the 2nd time I have go deductions, First time it was my fault as I posted in jokes thread without reading how many posts one can make there. This time its without my fault, now Waiting to see if they clear it and process my payout, or else I will stop posting on that site now.

I am sorry to hear that, my friend. I guess you did the right thing. You sent a message to the mod about it because you feel that you did not do it and you do not deserve to get that deduction. If I were you, I would do the same thing.

Whoah! I have deducted before but 10 points was the highest I got but if I have experienced getting such as yours I would probably left the forum in that case. Well better check with nehmer or deadmau about such deductions 110 points is not a joke and the fact that it's hard to post in this forum nowadays.

Whoah! I have deducted before but 10 points was the highest I got but if I have experienced getting such as yours I would probably left the forum in that case. Well better check with nehmer or deadmau about such deductions 110 points is not a joke and the fact that it's hard to post in this forum nowadays.

Yeah I too agree its not a joke. The administration sent me a reply stating my post somewhere that I had posted a blog, maybe its in blog and website section. He says that I posted it 11 time and the date showed 3rd October and he also says that the message is not in trash so I can't see it :D. I sent him a message again saying that I never posted it 11 times and I already got one payout in November, and nobody reported me about that blog post. I don't no why he is accusing me of the thing I never did :o ? If I had done that, the points would have been deducted when I had asked for the first payout a month back. Nobody complained then. I think I will stop posting there if this continues, Last time they deducted my 50 points and I agreed that it was my mistake for posting two threads without reading that it was only allowed to post 1 thread in jokes section. Now this time I am 200 % sure its not my mistake. There has been some mistake on their part.