Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

this is probably the busiest forum i've been there are always new contest going on and the fastest forum to payout too ,not all forum poster can participate on this forum as they are very strict on their rules i got 3 warnings from them but i eventually got my payout in just 2 weeks of being active

Dear ROBERTO,

You have received a payment to your account U6744361:

Date: 8/31/2010 22:34

Batch: 43963120

From Account: U8617544

Amount: $1.50

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to kyriousrobert – 150 points

Thank you.

As of know this is one o the most reputed forum and is having more than 6K members and many are upgraded to VIP which offers them 40% payout every time .

And their monitor is well maintained and i used to chose program under them .

i am a member of this site as of now they have a problem in their advertiser.. they hold their cashout for the min time and the admin need help to get a new advertiser in that site..

Indeed they are having problems right now finding advertisers for their site so they asked the help of the members. I'm hoping they find not just one but many advertisers so all would be happily posting again

i hope so that site is good low rates per thread but good admin and have more members, digitalmoneytalk and extremesurf have same logo and their have a easy and good layout and have a good admin too.

But sadly now this has become a non paying forum fro the past 3 days ,Just the main reason is offcurse still having a descent rank of over 27K in alexa the ydont have any advertisors

They will resume a paying one once they get enough advertisers .

But sadly now this has become a non paying forum fro the past 3 days ,Just the main reason is offcurse still having a descent rank of over 27K in alexa the ydont have any advertisors

They will resume a paying one once they get enough advertisers .

That's the irony of it, having a decent rank in alexa but they are not able to find advertisers. I don't know but I smell something fishy about the whole advertiser problem thing

But I have approached some of the advertisers and many of them had already done deals with the admin of many HYIPs ,but many are not al satisfied with the rates .

And jus tsee how beautiful this forum is doing they got advertosrs within their 1 week of launch .

I got a new message that the site has got some new advertisers. Well... that's good news. By the way, here is my next payment:

You have received payment to your account U2975741:

Date: 10/9/2010 01:56

Batch: 46430265

From account: U8617544 (Christina's Account)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to echofrommadiun - 200 points

Thank you, Admin.

I do hope that this is not my last payment from ESF.

Many members are getting paid recently which they request before the announce by admin. anyway this forum got new ads and hope admin soon allow payment request , although payment request is not allow till now but seen many members are active and seeing this i also active and collecting my point.

Anyway now I guess the ygot two more advertisers budgetiva and UWCFX forum and hope to see it a PTP again ,because over 90% of their members are just PTP Posters if they are not doing activity the forum will be offline soon and atleast the admin will have to pay for he VIP members .

Anyway now I guess the ygot two more advertisers budgetiva and UWCFX forum and hope to see it a PTP again ,because over 90% of their members are just PTP Posters if they are not doing activity the forum will be offline soon and atleast the admin will have to pay for he VIP members .

yes i also think that the most of the members ptp poster and there is no doubt that if this forum turn nonpaying then most of the members left the forum including me , so i think it not happen but the most important fact that when admin will start his ptp activity.

this site is actually good and it really paying their members. I receive here many times and their threads are very active because there are lot of super active members here but nowadays there seems a problem regarding payment for payout here.. I hope they can fixed the problem soon

Yes friend , That is indeed irght ,in every forum there will be a few mischief makers, so what we wanna do really is ask the advertiser to puto ur useranme on the memo or they have to say our name to Austin ,We cant say that we have refereed a particular group without full claims .

this is probably the busiest forum i've been there are always new contest going on and the fastest forum to payout too ,not all forum poster can participate on this forum as they are very strict on their rules i got 3 warnings from them but i eventually got my payout in just 2 weeks of being active

Dear ROBERTO,

You have received a payment to your account U6744361:

Date: 8/31/2010 22:34

Batch: 43963120

From Account: U8617544

Amount: $1.50

Memo: Payment from ExtremeSurfsForum to kyriousrobert – 150 points

Thank you.

well you are right this is also the fastest ptp forum ive joined but since they are lack of ads before the highest post i've seen in a day is 120+ post in only one person but today it dramatically drop into 30+ post only.. even the VIP's there I only seldom see their post

Anyway this is no longer a PTP forum due to their issues with the advertisers but still they are doing their best to get advertisers and often regarded as the most easiest forum to post own ,Even though the rate is 2 cent per post there were times when more than 50 members requested payout at one day .

Anyway this is no longer a PTP forum due to their issues with the advertisers but still they are doing their best to get advertisers and often regarded as the most easiest forum to post own ,Even though the rate is 2 cent per post there were times when more than 50 members requested payout at one day .

that is because almost all of their sections and thread counts.. even if it is only 1 points but the conversation is continues I guess that would be good for the members. In fact even their off topic and some social bookmark section has 2 points for each post and each member can actually get at least 100+ points in a day.. what more if they area VIP member

Anyway there is no point difference for both upgraded or VIP members ,There is just 1 difference ,All the VIP members will ge t40% more payout in each request ,But as of know the best way to earn here if by finding some advertisers for them and get paid 25% of the ad commission .