Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Extreme Surfs - extremesurfs.com

Nikhil

I have found extreme surf to be a wonderful website to earn with. The fastest to payout and easiest to earn as far as other sites are concerned. I have reached more than the

payout points there, but unfortunately the payouts are on hold for sometime, so I have no option other than waiting for a few days.

Offcurse some the members are indeed working hard inorder to promote his forum and many of them have already approached the admin ,and the mian problem is there are some guys who is trying to take the credit for old ads ,So admin is strict in one rule ,Unless your username is put in the memo you will not get paid .

well this is the first time that I got a virus warning whenever I tried to go to the page of extremesurf maybe this is one of the effect of their new advertiser I dont know what really causes this.. I think that is a malware good for me i have a good virus scanner

omg! first the virus and now the site says they are being under attack.. I just recently go there and this what i saw

Reported Attack Site!

This web site at www.extremesurfs.com has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

That isi indeed the problem of this site now ,As i have said earlier this may be due to the threat of the hackers and now they have just aimed their forum ,I hope their monitor and exchange service will be safe ,

And hope their admin Austin will come online soon and will solve this problem as soon as possible ,.

Oh Which advertisement has caused it ? Hope it is not hostrail as it was reffered by me ,Anyway as of know the forum may be back within 12 hours itself ,

But it is very sad to see it as an attacker page .As far as know Austin and his team have done quiet a good job .

That is indeed a good idea ,the only way the admin can solve it is by moving to a new server ,But I think this will indeed cost a much for the users .As of know the best way you could make much cash was getting advertisors ,Hope the site will get more ads and also restart the PTP Program .

As of know I though their admin would have solved their server issues and still when i open the forum i can see malware is being detected and i am waiting patiently for the forum to be back ,anyway being non paying PTP now there were no much activity also there .

Anyway I think thi is just a temporary problem ,I think you all are familiar with many forums that got hacked like EFF , Earnforfunforum ,It was indeed a good one while it was hacked and there are a lot of egs .And what happened to ESF was also similar and this can be solved once they have upgraded their server .

the site now has no malware and it seems that the banner are already back in its place and i also read there that maybe next week the admin will start to pay again their members and i hope that is true because a lot of advertiser make agreement with them.

Although this forum has the low minimum payout,the minimum payour is just $1.5, and rate here is good, but I found that there are less active members on this forum, so I feel it is difficult for us to make post on this forum, I have just got paid one time , then I keep inactive all the time.

at last!! this forum is paying again!! but htey halves the cost of the points like before each 300points for standard member cost 3$ but today 300 points only cost 1.5$

and for VIP member 300 points cost 2.25$ and every member can only request a payout once in a day for only 300points

at last!! this forum is paying again!! but htey halves the cost of the points like before each 300points for standard member cost 3$ but today 300 points only cost 1.5$

and for VIP member 300 points cost 2.25$ and every member can only request a payout once in a day for only 300points

I have always loved this forum as it is the busiest of all but if the rates have decreased then it is very bad.

I have always loved this forum as it is the busiest of all but if the rates have decreased then it is very bad.

yes it maybe sad that they reduce their rate as of now but at least they are paying again instead of nothing adn still the admin here promise that if they recovered 100%

they can back the old rate which is 0.1 per post the normal rate