Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

That should be enough motivation when you just need to make 10 posts in here then you can have 40 points after that so I guess it's just easy for you to reach the minimum payment to request in here, but it would be better if you can target for a good amount so it would be worth waiting for.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you guys if you can be making posts in sections that pays 4 cents,it would make you guys to reach the payout on time,it means making 10 posts in a day would only take 5 days to reach a payout,as a forex beginner that i am,i am so sure that i would not be able to make posts in those sections that offers high rates

It's still stable although the payment has been slow. If you could accept the slow payment and the low post rate then I think you would be still interested on the site. Too bad forex discussions is something I do have hard time posting at. If only I would have more knowledge about forex then I would spare time on posting on the site more.

That's very correct,the admin is still lacking funds so it would definitely affect the processing of payments in the forum and again,i would also agree with you that the forum is not stable for now 'cos the activity in the forum is so low,well i am not even planning to make posts in this forum

Yeah I know that the admin is hoping to see good activity on the site that's why he is still paying although I don't think that the payment has been fast at all so I just hope that the admin would be able to get more advertisers on the site so that the members would get better post rate and get paid faster also

It's good to know that you can spread your posts to various sections in the forum,that shows that you really have good knowledge about forex,i visited the forum last week just to see if i can make posts in the beginner section,but i was unable to make posts there 'cos i can't just comprehend with the discussions in that section so i left the forum

I have so much to do in different forums anyway and the post rate is quite good also in other forums that's why i have not consider posting here. It just feels like the site is a just slow earner for me because its very to think of what to pay on the discussions on the site that's why i have given up on the site already. Before I planned to post here but i easily get discouraged.

It seems most of us are not just forex oriented and this is really making us to loose the chances of earning online,GFT offers high post rates and we are suppose to take advantage of it but we can 'cos we are not too familiar with forex discussions,anyways i am not just planning to make posts in this forum till further notice

I'm quite surprised to know that payment requests in GFT are still pending. I expect that the admin clears the payment requests as soon as possible so that posters in GFT can resume their activities. I think I may give this forum a try later (perhaps in some months) when I may have learned adequate forex knowledge that will enable me to make quality forex discussions.

Yeah I think that the admin is losing his good reputation. It is very much important that the admin would take care of his reputation. I don't think he should just let this happen. I think he make frequent updates on the site so that he would be able to assure the members that he is still paying up to now.

You can be sure that the Admin will pay its members, though I know that it can be hard for you to be active in here because you may not be motivated to do some posting again in here, but try to think about your goals in here as you may get some motivation if you think about it.

I am NOT looking forward at all to making another post on the site because it's just too hard for me to participate on the discussion here. It's just hard to be interested on the site. there are so many forums right now that is offering much better Post rate. I'm just hoping that the admin would be able to increase the post rate