Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect that payments can be made in here at anytime since there has been payment processing taking place in EP which would indicate that admin might have managed to wrap up activities in EP. I hope that this can happen this weekend again because it would be great to receive a first payment from the forum.

Two days before i have just joined posted some replys to some posts in the site but yesterday when i went into the site to post more but i found that my replys where last so i am waiting for some people to reply then so that i can continue my activity in the forum .

That shows that the activity in the forum is low,if you really want to earn from the forum,just go ahead and make posts after your own posts,but make sure that the posts are informative,make sure that there is an interval of 24 hours between your posts and it wouldn't be regarded as post chasing

This is why everyone has a choice to post on a forum where they feel comfortable posting and feel that they would be making the best use of their time. I feel that I would be making good use of my extra time here to get post rates of 4 cents per post and this is why I am having an interest to post here.

Really,so the admin did admin did noþ clear payments when he cleared the sister forum's payments,this shows that the admin is still short of funds cos if he is not,he would have cleared payments when he was clearing the payments of EP,anyways I am not really botheref,as I don't hace a request in the forum

To be honest I dont see it confirmed as a shortage of funds although it may be possible. Admin managed to clear up all the payment requests in the EP forum and there were quite a lot. Some of us were actually thinking that it would be the same thing with MTV where only a couple of them would be processed for now. Hopefully this will happen in here soon as well.

Well, whatever the case is it would just be ideal if there is payment processing very soon in here because I am getting more anxious by the day while waiting for payments from admin. I will still try to make a couple of posts in here for the week while waiting for payments.

That's just it,what ever the case may be,the admin should just try and clear the pending payments so that members can be active in the forum once again,clearing of payments in the forum would really encourage other members in other forums to join the forum

Still no payment up till now,why is the admin making the forum to have delays in clearing up payments? Since he cleared payments in sister forum (EP) he should be clearing payments here in GFT,those members having approved pending payment requests would be worried about there payments and they would also be demotivated to post in the forum

I am comtemplating being active again myself because I regard this as a good investment of my time on PTP because of the good 4 cents post rates. Obviously because of the current delayed payments, I would not be as active as I wanted for now so that I can also earn on other forums.

Yes, that's why I'm really trying to always continue on posting once a forum cleared payouts or when I'm near to my payout minimum so that I will not have worries much of the payment processing and we will just understand the situation that the forum is facing but GFT will remain with good post rates for sure.

I have managed to make 40 points on the forum last night and am happy that I was able to have some posting activities in here again. I may try to post again today or tomorrow in another section in an effort to make another 10 posts. There are many threads since I havent posted in a while but I will just keep on making the 10 or so posts daily.

Wow,the admin hasn't cleared the payments yet,this is really getting so long,you guys should just give him some time,it seems that he is busy,when he is through with what he doing I think he will be clearing the payments,like I have said earlier that I would resume posting in the forum by next year,I just want to see if I can cope with forex discussions

I just need to check when admin was online in here because I wasnt able to check that as well. I am just having more time to post on the other forums and therefore dont see any harm in increasing my points in here in the meantime. Recently I am able to post on the majority of forums on my list.

I noticed that you are active in almost all the forums,how do you manage to do this,I guess you are so free,no off line works interrupting you,anyways it is good to know that you are still active here in GFT and you keep accumulating points,it would really make you to earn well when next you request for a payout