Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

yeah, you are totally right but we must know too that it is better to know the way of trading first so when we use robot we can use them wisely and it will help us to gain more profit and minimize the loss when use forex robot, and make sure we don't give robot chance to trade big amount of money

if you are a newbies and you have one account its good to do manual trading. In fact its advisable if you are just starting to use manual trading. In this way you can develop your trading skills. but as you grow your account its good to have a bot that you going to use to help you manage your accounts. But make sure that all decision making is still you and not just rely on bots for profit.

I know that robots can perform well but it is not at all safe to trade forex with the help of robots and that to a huge capital . Robots can be managed to do trading when we dont have sufficient time to trade so its better to trade forex with robots only if you are a newbie or busy with some other work .

For a forex newbie, trading manually would help in his/her learning, skill adaptability and emotional intelligence. Robots may offer some help, but nowadays broker have been said to attack robots by counter program that reconfigure the robot.

that such a bad news, but i think that will not stop many trader to use robot, that makes our work more efficient if we can use it correctly and wisely :D, overall robot trading can do something that human cannot do, and they don't have emotion, plus they can trade 24 hours if we want they do that. but make sure not to give much money to them if not you will have higher chance to loss your money

It would be just for me to trade on my own instead of using robots. I am still in the early stages of Forex trading and still working on my trading skills therefore manual trading would help me to identify areas that I need to work on so that I can be profitable in trading and this is where my concentration would be.

Robots can be a time saver and may be only good for an expert trader to use. So, I don't think a newbie can use this when they don't even have their own strategy in Forex trading, you should try to make your own robot because if you just going to download around there is no guarantee, you may just lose all your money.

Well, it has pro and con however, isn't it that traders also make mistakes in their trades. So obviously, there's no different at all in that case because, there's no perfect system, no perfect trader that can make profits all the time. Who says, we are going to have spend money for it if we can find free though, it will not be easy and of course, many will doubts it's useful.

Robot can make mistake in reading too. More mistake makes than human. I would not suggest to use robot. You are only waste your money on it, as most of EA could fail too.

yeah you are right robot can make mistake while human can do the same thing, and robot will make mistake more than human if the human who designed that robot cannot design the robot well, and not maintain it well, robot like i said before just a bunch line of code that you need maintain at certain time, since forex is change everytime you need to be aware of your robot too, use them is not a sin but use it carefully and at the right time, and once again never give them big money to trade :D

Robots can be a time saver and may be only good for an expert trader to use. So, I don't think a newbie can use this when they don't even have their own strategy in Forex trading, you should try to make your own robot because if you just going to download around there is no guarantee, you may just lose all your money.

same opinion with me, so i agree with you :D, robot is totally time saver for us, you can do more trading than trading only with yourself, but create robot need some understanding about programming language, how about C/C#? i don't think all of that new trader have skill in programming language, but buy forex robot is risky thing to do because we don't know if that forex robot is good or bad

Though Robots have certain advantages like they do not involve emotions into trading and do not need rest. I prefer manual trading because in my opinion all robots fail at some time or other. Robots also cannot take timely decisions when there is a need for it. In manual trading we can take timely decisions and reverse our positions in case the market take a converse direction.

trade using the robot will not guarantee we can consistently benefit due to the use of robots we also have to continue to monitor them and also re-setting if the robot is experiencing an error but if we do trade manually of course we can get better results good and we can also increase the capacity we have

trade using the robot will not guarantee we can consistently benefit due to the use of robots we also have to continue to monitor them and also re-setting if the robot is experiencing an error but if we do trade manually of course we can get better results good and we can also increase the capacity we have

but i really wonder why some bank instution use forex robot to trade? can you give some explanation about this? i think mostly of their staff is expert there and why they still use it? for me forex just a tool, it can give you good result but trade manually also will never give you any guarantee that you will get better result? if manual trading will give you better result, why there are about more than 80% traders that loss their bucks :D, can you explain that thing too?

Perhaps because they are expert so that trader can assure that the robot will work in their advantage especially when they are the one who program the robot. Whatever you use between the two it will not give you any guarantee of making a profit because at the end of the day you will depend in yourself.

I prefer to trade manual trading right now but my dream is to have a customize bot that I myself has build and created. I hope that I can make good income. So far so good that I'm earning well. Even though I'm trading manually. But same time I just want to make sure that in the long run I can see myself earning big profit or record breaking profit month after month.

Both of them have weakness and strength. But I prefer to trade by manual although my broker allows to use EA.Because of with trading manually, I can see how far the my trading skills and I was able to improve those skills in order to make a profit consistently. But i think every trader have difference about this.

Yes, because when we already an expert in Forex trading we can make our own robot that can help us because I am sure that it can help us we can save some time from using it. Yeah, but for a newbie it's a bad idea to rely on with a robot as it would be better that you will have knowledge at least in trading before using any robot.

for now i still prefer to trade manually, because i think that is the best way for me, even sometimes i dream about use a forex robot, but i think it is better to know when is the right time to use robot. i think until i have some good experience in forex, i will create forex robot since use robot is not a sin and also will increase the efficieny of trading.

I think there's a reason for some traders to use robots and for us who don't usually have many trades then, for sure we will need to just have manual trading and therefore, we will not need of the robots in substitute of our trading. Currently, trading in Forex is in need of our knowledge at first before, we can actually try robots because, we should know and understand how the robot works.

I am sure that not all traders will be getting time to trade with forex so most of them who will be busy with there regular work will be using this forex robot systems and that can trade for them with out there absence . for newbie traders also this robots will be helping a lot to trade for them with out any knowledge .