All Pips

Your choice:Forex or Hyips?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I choose both. Although in forex we can have free deposits without investing. While when hyip still need lucky and good referring to have commissions and earnings as we can have good profit to the programs that runs longer. I have tried them just same in the risk so i still consider them both.

Can you really get back your investment in an HYIP program? When I see a thread talking about the legitimacy of HYIPs, I will always read that most of them are scam sites.

Legitimacy in hyips? Never thought of have such since all of them will turn scam on their time while in forex, forex brokers will not run away since they earn from traders even we win or loss. I just have said that both programs that requiring investments still many people become successful.

Legitimacy in hyips? Never thought of have such since all of them will turn scam on their time while in forex, forex brokers will not run away since they earn from traders even we win or loss. I just have said that both programs that requiring investments still many people become successful.

But based from your earlier post, you consider the risk of investing in HYIP and Forex, the same, isn't it? If it is the same, wouldn't make forex some form of a scam too?

Well, it has different Kind of risk in HYIP we risk our money without assurance to be paid BUT in Forex we risk our money and we ourselves will be the one that will make a profit! It's depend on your skills and knowledge. I both prefer these two HYIP because money will work for you while in Forex your knowledge and skills will determined if you'll make a profit or loss.

Just like in Forex if you'll take the risk then there's might be a reward for that! the bigger risk you'll take then the bigger reward will be! Either in Forex or HYIP! It's both risky but profitable! But investing in HYIP is indeed easy but without thorough investigation more likely to lose same with FX without thorough analysis more likely to lose.

HYIP programs are very attractive because they give big amount of earnings to those who are willing to invest in these programs. Some amy be more attracted to this type of investment program due to this reason.

Maybe not. You must be seeing a downtime in HYIP World now. Lot of people are migrating from HYIP World to the FOREX World

Maybe not. You must be seeing a downtime in HYIP World now. Lot of people are migrating from HYIP World to the FOREX World

Maybe so. But a beginner investor will always have that push in their mind to invest in an HYIP. Some HYIPs are giving enormous interests to would-be members and it will be hard to resist that push.

A good investor and trader will analyze everything not only the plan rates before investing, it is crucial for us to assure that our money is in worthy place. Somehow there are some worthy HYIP which offers reasonable and sustainable plan rates, plus also a good design and website protection. It can seem hard to trust but i don't trust nor hope to earn, once we transfer our funds that means we are ready for the worse thing that might happen both in HYIP and FOREX.

• 2 months later...

I prefer HYIPS in a way for a trader that cannot make something out of the market, although I know that it is illegal. The risk associated with these HYIPS is very high but if a trader can be very smart with these guys, then there is a chance that the trader can go home with something at the en of the day.

• 3 weeks later...

HYIP or Forex? hm very hard decision LOL,well i cannot choose both of them because i already earn a good amount with this income stream, overall they are doing great, and if you know them well i am sure that you can earn more profit from both of this program, we also need knowledge about them

HYIP or Forex? hm very hard decision LOL,well i cannot choose both of them because i already earn a good amount with this income stream, overall they are doing great, and if you know them well i am sure that you can earn more profit from both of this program, we also need knowledge about them

Me its an easy decision. lols. First hyip is a scam and theirs no way you can predict when that particular hyip site will turn to scam. while in forex as long you do research you can make profit. that's why its important that we do research before we try to trade in forex. mean while its better that we keep away in hyip investing as for me its really useless.