Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your choice:Forex or Hyips?

Not only to open I guess but also to have their RCB to lessen the risk of HYIP investments. Though, I really not into HYIP as of this moment because, I always fail and not even reach the ROI yet before they turn to scam. But forex seems to be more promising from the chance and knowledge we can have to make good profits though, this will take time as we need to have worthy strategy.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes hyip monitors are very much profitable then hyip investors and they have many chances of earning then investors but even though when we compare the hyip monitors forex traders will be earning even more because they have the chances of earning money unlimited .

Hyip monitors are more like rippers compared to the hyip investors, that is why there are so many of them that i have lost count. And then the unethical story of an admin of having up to 3 hyip monitors and receiving payments on all of them monitoring one site. But all this can not be compared with forex, because forex is the real deal. There is the usual saying that all hyips become scams, forex does not.

When we compare forex to hyip we can see that hyip is really very risky programs this days none of the sites are stable and paying the investors this days they are turning into scam very soon. but forex is purely depend on your talenet the more skills and talent you have the more chances of earning money .

they are really risky , but we need to know that forex also risky, the only difference between them is in HYIP we can blame someone for loss, but in forex the only one that you can blame is you, since you are the one who manage your own money and that is very different with HYIP that other people who manage your money

In the end of the year like this one here, between HYIP and Forex, there is similarity here. They are both not good and very hard to predict. So, if we want to invest our money, either in HYIP or in Forex trading in the end of the year like this one, the risk is very high here.

Anyways, even we have choice these two major investment programs are still going on. I don't see any means here that we are going to have not seen them for a long time as investments or the term of investing will be still here. It's always risky so, it's really our options which one or can be both will be our investment fields and which we will have the specialization to earn online.

@luke: you are right that is just same but for this year i think there are only risky thing that happened in hyip or forex, it seems they are stable, so far i still invest my money in hyip site and still get some profit from it, while in forex i still trying to gain more bucks to cover my loss few weeks ago

@luke: you are right that is just same but for this year i think there are only risky thing taht happened in hyip or forex, it seems they are stable, so far i still invest my money in hyip site and still get some profit from it, while in forex i still trying to gain more bucks to cover my loss few weeks ago

What I am talking is not for this year. But, for each time in THE END of the year, like during December here. We can see, there are many HYIPs gone and turning as scam. On the forex market we will see the price is moving and hard to predict here. So, better to skip them

What I am talking is not for this year. But, for each time in THE END of the year, like during December here. We can see, there are many HYIPs gone and turning as scam. On the forex market we will see the price is moving and hard to predict here. So, better to skip them

that is an usual thing in hyip in every year since the first time they booming, but in forex i don't see any scam broker so far, based on what i see, actually market for this year is hard to predict but i can go through it, with some losses in my trading, i really don't know what happened to market lately so the price moving and hard to predict, maybe because of some issue

Maybe its because the festive season sees more and more people trying to look for opportunities to make more money from the bonuses at work or other funds that they receive at this time of the year. The good thing about forex remains the fact that you have a role to play in getting profits out of your investment unlike in hyip where you just deposit and hope for the best.

Maybe its because the festive season sees more and more people trying to look for opportunities to make more money from the bonuses at work or other funds that they receive at this time of the year. The good thing about forex remains the fact that you have a role to play in getting profits out of your investment unlike in hyip where you just deposit and hope for the best.

that is fact that every december usually market movement is hard to predicted and become unstable month in all months for trader, but above that all we must have credibility and good analyze skill in forex, if we have better skill for it then we still have chance to gain more profit from trading in black december

that is fact that every december usually market movement is hard to predicted and become unstable month in all months for trader, but above that all we must have credibility and good analyze skill in forex, if we have better skill for it then we still have chance to gain more profit from trading in black december

Usually in the end of the year, there are so many big real companies close the yearly book. Making no production, focusing on the Administration. Also even the nations central bankings, they make evaluation here. This makes the running price on the market is hard to predict

Usually in the end of the year, there are so many big real companies close the yearly book. Making no production, focusing on the Administration. Also even the nations central bankings, they make evaluation here. This makes the running price on the market is hard to predict

so that is why we need to be careful when we want to invest in HYIP or when we want to trade, but i think that will not give much effect if we really want to earn from forex :D, we can trade but with some note that we must be think carefully before take action, since in the end of year, the price is hard to predict, but now it seems getting better

I never suggest people to invest with hyip sites because in the recent days they are very worst and every one i starting a hyip site and paying for 2 days for the paying status and finally after getting a huge amount of funds they are turning into scam . and now a days we cannot even trust on the hyip monitors they have become very commercial .

If you want to earn like a hyip site in forex best thing you can do is open a real account with swap then look for a pairs that offer biggest swap interest. In this way you can open that position and hold it and earn profit via swap. you can also cashout the swap interest each week or each day depends on how you want to do it. But problem is that you need to have big capital if you really want to feel the earnings.

It is always suggested to use forex as the best payment option for most of the traders and i am sure that it is not at all safe to invest with hyip programs because this days every one is starting a hyip program with out any knowledge and finally after seeing loss they are making them to scam and this is really worst situation as of now about hyip program .

I prefer hyip. This is the best way I can earn online right now via hyip. But in forex I have hard time earning and I always get MC. This is the thinking of a person who don't have confidence in forex trading. They are so lazy to do some research that they prefer to take more risk in a hyip site that can turn to scam anytime than to spend time investing in forex which can give them good money.

HYIP does seem easy to earn from because you might just be lucky and get returns on profit from your investments there which is one of the reasons why some people may find it desirable for them. Not everyone who is not as others to return some profits is lazy because forex is not something that you can learn and be good at overnight.

I never try to dare to choose hyip to invest the main reason is because hyip is not at all good to invest and there are many chances of loosing money easily and no need of any talent that can make most of the people to feel like invest with forex and not with hyip . this days we can see no of sites are launching and with in 5 days they are closing . its become a great business for the hyip admins .

Another thing I just know now, on the HYIP business, we can invest with small money, as low as $1 here. But, it is still working good to generate profit here. If we invest small money in Forex, it will be gone very fast because the strength is not good at all here

I never suggest people to invest with hyip sites because in the recent days they are very worst and every one i starting a hyip site and paying for 2 days for the paying status and finally after getting a huge amount of funds they are turning into scam . and now a days we cannot even trust on the hyip monitors they have become very commercial .

Well, it is not easy to find good HYIP. If we invest in HYIP business for long time, we have first to find HYIP with reasonable RoI. It is like up to 2.5% daily RoI. Do not be greedy with RoI more than 2.5% daily. Do not invest in the HYIP with very short term plan, like 2 days plan or something like that. Because the Admin does not have enough time to pay back all the money

I never try to dare to choose hyip to invest the main reason is because hyip is not at all good to invest and there are many chances of loosing money easily and no need of any talent that can make most of the people to feel like invest with forex and not with hyip . this days we can see no of sites are launching and with in 5 days they are closing . its become a great business for the hyip admins .

so that is why you need to choose the right site for you, if you don't invest how can you make post in hyip section? many investors like that but i think the best way to choose some hyip site which have higher chance to survive like short term program and if you want to invest in Forex by trade i think that is a possible thing to do, and you also have chance to earn from it with short term trading or even long term trading :D, but that is up to you