Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your choice:Forex or Hyips?

it really is very difficult to get a good profit in the online business which include HYIP program because many HYIP programs that can not be trusted and the benefits we get from the business is not too large, and we are also waiting for some considerable time to get advantages and is very different from the forex because we can produce a pretty good profit on every day and we can get the results compared with HYIP course, we know more of our income on forex when compared with HYIP

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I will not trust or even try to invest with any hyip instead i will do with forex because in forex trading your knowledge and skills are what give you success but in hyip anything can happen in there at any giving point in time. So its better to go into forex trading than hyip.

So far here, I like to invest in the HYIP business. But, with one note, I invest on HYIP business here with using free money. Whatever money I have on my Liberty Reserve account. I never buy Liberty Reserve anymore for a long time here. I am just working to collect it, then some investing it to HYIPs

So far here, I like to invest in the HYIP business. But, with one note, I invest on HYIP business here with using free money. Whatever money I have on my Liberty Reserve account. I never buy Liberty Reserve anymore for a long time here. I am just working to collect it, then some investing it to HYIPs

Its not exactly free money because you worked for it by either clicking, posting on forums or earned somehow from any other site or program. If you were to decide to withdraw that money it would add to your income.

Nonetheless, I suppose that one of the reasons why people would choose HYIP over Forex is the fact that in HYIP you dont have to do anything to practice so that you can be profitable. You just have to hope and pray that the program last long enough to return profits from your investment.

Yes i too show my attention to forex rather than hyip because as we are seeing every day there are hundreds of hyip sites launching and hundreds of sites are turning into scam so why we should choose hyip . and forex is a very great business where if you have knowledge you can earn a lot with forex .

Hyips and forex trading are two different things, if you want to just invest and earn without any efforts but yes knowing the risk involved in hyip investment, hyips are fine, but otherwise forex trading is best as you shall manage your money and trades yourself, and it would be your own skills as how much money you make.

Yes, eventually with HYIP's you really dont have to do much expect to keep checking if your money is still there, has earned interest and then cashout the earnings. In forex you have to work hard to see a profit but it is better for me since you have a role to play in seeing those profits unlike in HYIP where you have no control.

Even to that I think I still go into forex trading to hyip in forex you can start trading and profiting from your trading as well but when you invest with hyip everything nearly 100% base on luck.

And for the guy above who said he do use free money I dont think that that money you made use of is a free money as far as its contain in your liberty reserve account.

• 2 weeks later...
Even to that I think I still go into forex trading to hyip in forex you can start trading and profiting from your trading as well but when you invest with hyip everything nearly 100% base on luck. And for the guy above who said he do use free money I dont think that that money you made use of is a free money as far as its contain in your liberty reserve account.

Those were my sentiments exactly because one cannot say that they are investing in HYIP with free money. They must have earned it somehow online and it could be useful for something else. Anyway, I think that its clear that Forex remains more credible than HYIP's and one just have to be dedicated enough to learn.

Well for sure that is true you can not invest free money in the hyip its either you earn it somehow or you just got it from somewere else for me I have not other alternative than to take forex as my only alternative to hyip yes this is absolutely true and right for sure.

I believe that most people would go into HYIP because it just seems to simple and easy for them to make money but the main thing here is that its easy to get scammed by the HYIP admin and lose your investment this way. It would be better if you have some control over your investment like you can in forex trading.

Yes, HYIP is pretty much a game of chance. You place your money in the hands of the HYIP admin who waits until he has got enough money for himself and then runs. After your losses, you have nothing to show for yourself that can really propel you and give you the necessary advantage when going in the next HYIP's to make profits. The mere fact that you dont have to do anything is what increases the risk because the HYIP admin also does nothing to increase the money invested with him. At least if he was trading for example and has records of losses it would be somewhat better.

If you don't feel that you can spend time trading in forex then I guess its good to choose hyip as you can invest then hope that you will get paid. But in forex if you have patience and you are determine to succeed you can actually make good profit in here. I do like to trade in forex and that's why right now I don't even try to invest in hyip anymore.

Yes time matters a lot because some of the people cannot spend much time in learning and trading they can go for the hyip programs . and that don't need a high knowledge any one can start earning with hyip programs . but forex is not that easy to earn but a similar thing in both of them is risk both have risk . but when compare to forex hyip is far better in the risk matter .

Yes time matters a lot because some of the people cannot spend much time in learning and trading they can go for the hyip programs . and that don't need a high knowledge any one can start earning with hyip programs . but forex is not that easy to earn but a similar thing in both of them is risk both have risk . but when compare to forex hyip is far better in the risk matter .

The function of time between HYIP and Forex is very different here. On HYIP, the time here is very important. Because the payment on HYIP is based on time, on every single day here. But on Forex, the time, is not too important here. Because we can get profit or loss in every time

I'll prefer forex to hyip for several reasons.In terms of profit forex has a higher advantage to make profit than hyip,at times you could earn upto $50 per day unlike hyip where your profit is fixed,also in forex you're the boss of yourself unlike hyip where investors are at the mercy of hyip admins.

Thats a good way to look at because the profit potential for working with HYIP is rather fixed indeed while in forex you have the potential to make more profits depending your trading skills and experience. In HYIP you are really reliant on the admins to pay for a long time and you actually remain anxious as a result of this because you are not sure how long they will continue to pay or whether they sill run with your money.

Unless you know admin of a hyip site and give you some tips on when the site will going to turn to scam. I think its best that we just going to shy away from hyip investing if you know how to trade in forex. Beside forex trading is much better as its stable and legit. I do recommend that we spend more time learning forex as we can end up successful than doing hit and run in hyip.

Well in my opinion forex is far better than hyip sites because in forex we fail because of our knowledge but in hyip we loss due to other selfishness so i think in forex the trader have a lot of chances to improve there skills and earn but in hyip its depend on other person weather he will pay the investors or not it depends on the admin .

forex is booming and if you ask people many people will said forex is good rather than HYIP, even not all is hyip investors or Forex trader at all. but i think that is people choice to say that forex is better, as for me there isn't better between them and now i am still invest in forex too while invest in HYIP, just maximize my profit here

Five years in hyip investing and I'm in loss of 500 dollars more or less already. 11 months in forex trading and I earn about 600 dollars already. I guess by profit and loses alone you will know what I like. Hyip is no way you can earn money in here unless you are a monitoring site or the hyip admin. While in forex at least if you do lots of research and practice you can actually make profit.

forex is booming and if you ask people many people will said forex is good rather than HYIP, even not all is hyip investors or Forex trader at all. but i think that is people choice to say that forex is better, as for me there isn't better between them and now i am still invest in forex too while invest in HYIP, just maximize my profit here

I suppose that if you are getting profitable in both of them then you would be in better position to remain active on the both. I have lost out on hyip's and am not particularly interested in them now because I have not been that successful in them. For now, forex surely looks better than hyip's.

I'll prefer forex to hyip for several reasons.In terms of profit forex has a higher advantage to make profit than hyip,at times you could earn upto $50 per day unlike hyip where your profit is fixed,also in forex you're the boss of yourself unlike hyip where investors are at the mercy of hyip admins.

If real investor, they will prefer Forex than HYIP here. Because there is no and never HYIP is legal. If it is legal, than it will turn as scam someday. The risk to lose money on HYIP is being taken away. But, the risk of losing money on Forex trading, we can know why the reason is

If you really want to be in hyip I suggest you try to open a hyip monitoring site. Because this is the only way you can make money in hyip investing. If you are just an ordinary investors you have lower chance of making profit. unless you really know the admin of the site and really know if its going to last long or not. I'm happy that I do earn big amount in forex trading right now but I also don't close my doors in hyip investing.