Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your choice:Forex or Hyips?

Me its an easy decision. lols. First hyip is a scam and theirs no way you can predict when that particular hyip site will turn to scam. while in forex as long you do research you can make profit. that's why its important that we do research before we try to trade in forex. mean while its better that we keep away in hyip investing as for me its really useless.

but i wonder why i am still in profit in HYIP :D, i just wonder , but it seems that even many people said hyip is useless but from what i see people still gain some interest for that kind of program, and i still see even other kind of investment online not beat them in popularity

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that i am greedy or what ever just that i have to say that i choose the both of them and the both of them got much risks in them perhaps i think forex is much more better because forex profit lays in our hand while hyip is on the admin who might turn scam any time.

Not that i am greedy or what ever just that i have to say that i choose the both of them and the both of them got much risks in them perhaps i think forex is much more better because forex profit lays in our hand while hyip is on the admin who might turn scam any time.

in fact we want to earn more so i think it still fine if we want to make more bucks from both of that field. and about profit that is depend of the person who do that, i see some of the investors already reach 200% profit from all of the money he invested in many hyip site, but for forex we also need knowledge there.

In my four years in hyip investing I loss a lot. Maybe about 80% of my capital. I do earn sometimes but overall I loss much. But in forex trading. I loss in first few months but the more I trade the more I learn and now I constantly earn about 5 to 10% a month in forex trading. I'm hoping to increase it to 20% a month but I don't want to force it. As long I'm earning I'm happy.

adjust all with your ability, because there are indeed not able to make forex as a primary income, because it is so limited that we can use hyip as an alternative investment , and I guess that hyip is not always bad, there is the good side of them for sure.

adjust all with your ability, because there are indeed not able to make forex as a primary income, because it is so limited that we can use hyip as an alternative investment , and I guess that hyip is not always bad, there is the good side of them for sure.

i agree with you, hyip also have bad side and still have good side, i wonder how can it be some investors can reach profit, but forex still good thing too, i am still learning and sharpen my skill there, but it seems forex and hyip will be get a long together

Hmm the forex and hyip is risky and we all know that. And its profitable too but looking in terms of differences and the level of risk. I think in hyip we can earn fast and reasonable profit in it more than forex, but in terms of scaming, we dont know when they will turn scam and our account will defintely in danger. In forex we loose if our prediction fails and we dont have to fear about scaming as our trading ability lies in our hands. But if one can do the both of them, its good.

I would make forex primary and hyip alternative. Yes, most hyip's are scam and are simply there to enrich themselves. We mostly get scammed because of greed where we see that hyip's are not sustainable in the long because of the promised profits but we still take a chance. Forex on the other hand is much better for me as we do have a chance to do our analysis and make a trade based on that. Its better than being scammed.

talking about scam both of this field can be scam, from what i see the big one is hyip, there are many hyips that already scammed the members even with big money and forex i see some forex brokers that not paying the profit that members get and some of them shut down their service, but it is rarely rather than hyip.

I prefer Forex. HYIPs are more of a gamble. With HYIPs, you never know when they are going to quit paying and close down. With Forex, it takes a while to learn the market. After you learn it, you can earn large sums of money that you couldn't earn with HYIPs. One good thing about HYIPs is that there are a whole bunch of different types of plans. There are plans that will earn you 1% a day. Then there are plans that will earn you over 100% after 1 day. However, the catch about plans that offer such high percentages of return within a week can be a scam.

I prefer Forex. HYIPs are more of a gamble. With HYIPs, you never know when they are going to quit paying and close down. With Forex, it takes a while to learn the market. After you learn it, you can earn large sums of money that you couldn't earn with HYIPs. One good thing about HYIPs is that there are a whole bunch of different types of plans. There are plans that will earn you 1% a day. Then there are plans that will earn you over 100% after 1 day. However, the catch about plans that offer such high percentages of return within a week can be a scam.

wow that is good but i know in fact i find some people still lost a lot of bucks from forex, i ever find someone loss about more than $1000 in forex :D, that is a great loss for me, learn only will not make you better in forex, but for hyip i must admit that good timing still help us to earn and in forex there are still gambit element a bit

Yeah, you can lose a lot of money in Forex as well. The important thing is for people to either not trade more than they are willing to lose, or be willing to lose. People earning a lot of money in Forex is rare. With HYIPs, you just have to catch these programs while they are relatively new. This is especially true with the ones that offer high percentages with returns. There are HYIP charts that show you which programs are paying and which ones are not. The ones that are paying will eventually stop paying in most cases. You can still lose a lot of money depending on what you invest in HYIPs. It's pretty much the same in any market.

I think that forex is way better than hyip's. In the event of a loss you are able to analyse and retrace your steps to determine what you could have done in order to minimize your losses. Moving forward you are able to adjust your strategies. In HYIP's they can just close down and scam without any notice and this therefore increases the element of risk involved.

Any of it if we can find them easy or comfortable for us to earn or gain profits then we can consider them both. Although, there were many strategies we can have in forex trading while there were just few in hyip which somehow often work and recommended. In forex. there's many ways to earn you a lot but then need to consider the strategy need to pursue on practicing.

from what i see some people prefer both of them, it seems because they have good strategies for both of that online business, in hyip we need good timing when we need to invest and also need some strategies like hit and run :D, and in forex we need strategies when when we trading too, that we can make during our traning or when we trade in demo account

I still have not found a good strategy to be sucessful in hyip's which is why I even stopped paying attention to them. Maybe you are right in that a strategy also works in here to advice where and when to invest and when to cashout. For now anyway, this is not an option for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I still have not found a good strategy to be sucessful in hyip's which is why I even stopped paying attention to them. Maybe you are right in that a strategy also works in here to advice where and when to invest and when to cashout. For now anyway, this is not an option for me.

yeah for hyip we need some good strategy in the order to win that thing, in forex we also have some strategy in order to gain some profit from our trading activity, so basically all still have some good strategy in order to win it. but for forex i think some people think it is legit than hyip lol

But in hyip theirs no such thing as good strategy. We are just relaying on odds. For example if a script is cheap odds are that its going to turn to scam early. If ROI is high chance are its going to turn to scam early. If its monitored by many hyip monitoring sites chance are its going to last longer. All of this are just odds that we take in consideration.

odds or not but in fact many people use the same strategy and until now they still earned well from that things, actually for me forex and hyip nearly same, where there are someone that loss while there are someone who earned some profit from what they did, am i right in here? :D

• 4 months later...

If one has information and excellent encounter he should never purchase hyips as in currency dealing he himself is going to handle his deals and if one gets excellent benefit that is sure, ulike hyips which may get fraud even if a hyip creates excellent benefit in dealing but administration operates with resources. But if you are not conscious of the currency dealing methods you can variety your resources into several excellent hyips and eventually end with some benefit.

I would select forex over Hyips for sure as in forex, we have a chance to earn some good profits when we have mastered trading in this market. However, in case of hyip's, it sooner or later turns into a scam. No matter how secure or reputed HYIP's are, all of them turn into a scam as far as I have noticed which is clearly not the case in forex.

In my three years in hyip investing at most that I earn is 10 dollars in single hyip site and I'm too much happy with it and at most I always loss in hyip. In forex trading this month alone I alreayd earn 72 dollars and this month I expand to the point that I have six active accounts in forex right now. My dream is to have 15 active accounts soon. 10 active accounts will be mini an cent accounts. then the other 5 will be lite account. I guess once I become successful in this I will going to venture to be active in standard account.