Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

I do have the faith that this will be cleared most probably in the new year. What I am just anxious about is when this is going to take place though. We dont have much to do now than to wait for admin to finally make this payments as promised on the forum board message.

Yeah we just have to keep on waiting for so I'm just hoping for that the members won't feel so bad as the admin has done a his best already to make the members very much satisfied but the admin has run out of options already. I so we just have to understand the situation of the admin now

But I think that we're not able to request payout for now as the forum board is close for now. So I'm just hoping that it would be open once again so the members would be able to request payout already. But for me I don't plan to request payout once again on the site

I believe that admin would only be setting the current payment request that have already been submitted on the forum and the reason why the board is also closed is to stop activities so that there isnt an influx. It would be better indeed to have members that reached $4 submit and paid out even if they hadnt cashed out as yet.

Well I think that was not too good move by admin here, he should have paid all members even if was 1 cent since they worked tirelessly to accumulate points. What will be the fate of those who didnt reached $4 maybe nearly hit minimum payout?? I think admin didnt act wisely in his actions which can never be revised. Mtcheww.

I guess everyone knows already about the admin last post about the forum and the payments. So, don't know now what we should have wait here and just look it for the end of this month and hope this will not again delayed just like the last payments and the chatting contest.

This site just announce its stop being a ptp forum. Its really a bad christmas gift to use if you ask me. I know its hard to maintain and sustain a ptp forum especially finding good advertisers right now. You can't rely on hyip advertisers anymore and at most you can find are broker sites. And you will be lucky if you can find one that can support you all the way also. So I hope lots can still recover and I will continue posting in here if they decided to return.

What we can see here, it is very bad and such a pity for us here to see this forum is turning as non paying forum here. So, it is better for us here to be wiser if we want to be active again in this forum here. Because in this way, if not, we will just waste our time here

this site still in the previous statement, that is really bad i really wondering when admin clear the payment since i see some issue that admin will clear all the payment that member have here in january, also it seems pain to see this program turn to non ptp forum again.

I have only earned one from the forum since it returned as a ptp so it would be good to earn at least twice before the forum turns to non-ptp. Besides the payment request in the queue, I heard that we can also get to cashout all the points we have so and its better this way.

Hopefully, this year, the admin of LOT may decide to change his mind about making it a non-paying forum. About the pending payment requests, surely he will clear them as the admin is a sincere person but it may take quite some time although I feel that it won't exceed this month.

I just imagine that things didnt really go according to plan if admin had to make the decision like that to stop the forum and turn it into non-paying on such a short period of time. Its hasnt been a while since the forum came back with increased rates so its really a wonder.

I did not have any deductions so far, But I'm really trying before to have the better posting in lot but it will not happen now for the situation of the forum and so far, I will just going to request for another payout with the remaining 50 points so, I can still have the earnings I left here.

I believe from the admin's announcement that we would be getting paid this week and that the forum board would be getting opened as well this week again. Its also good to allow all members above 25 cents to cashout their earnings from here before going non-ptp.

I heard from another ptp forum where a member said admin of LOT made his official announcement that pending payment will be cleared soon, and that members who have up to 25 cents and above will receive payment before the end of January. I will be happy if my points would reach 25 cents or more here.

Well, we all know that already we have even discussing it in here for some time now. And we can even show you the post of the admin to fully understand it. Only the remaining points will be counted for the last withdrawals once its up and you will not going to add more points already.

i am not well updated about them right now, it seems that there are some changes here i just hope that will bring benefit for both of members and admin too, it is hard thing to allow ptp forum like LOT to stop pay the members but this is fact, we cannot deny that they will turn to non PTP forum :(

Well, we all know that already we have even discussing it in here for some time now. And we can even show you the post of the admin to fully understand it. Only the remaining points will be counted for the last withdrawals once its up and you will not going to add more points already.

I will gladly appreciate it if you drop the link for me to see for myself since seeing is better than believing. Im very optimistist to get a payout here even if it turns out to be a 25 cent or more because I've made above 9 posts in the forum before its closure.

I just went to the MTV forum and searched for the post from admin as it is in the LOT thread in there. You can also search for admin and look for his latest post. I also wanted to verify that this is the case because i was getting a bit confused with all the updates until I saw it for myself.