Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lot of talks-lotoftalks.com

vainskie07

For sure admin will do possible best to keep the forum running as long as he could.I've no doubt for the forum in general as it has already pass through experiences like these before, so this one is not a new thing to them. The least members can expect to to receive payment soonest if there's availability of fund.

For sure admin will do possible best to keep the forum running as long as he could.I've no doubt for the forum in general as it has already pass through experiences like these before, so this one is not a new thing to them. The least members can expect to to receive payment soonest if there's availability of fund.

I just got suprised this morning when I checked to see that the forum board is now closed with the message that admin is discontinuing the forum as a PTP. Its just sad news indeed. I think that in cases like this admin should have made rules on the forum so that he can meet his objectives instead of closing it down.

It's just not acceptable when we have lot for just a month paying with a good rate then, now all of sudden its again non paying. So, really don't know the admin thinking because, he said he have here enough funds for long months of the forum but it's just a month only and got easily affected by the members negative thinking.

am totally surprised to see this message on the board.i was near my another request only 0.5$ remaining for my payout but the forum gone.i think its only because admin dont have funds to pay his members.thats why moderator (qitrader) was saying to invest money in the banner hyips to help forum.

It is puzzling to me. And when i just thought, yup maybe LOT is getting back on its feet, activity is getting better, then this:

LOTerrormessage_zpsc8fbe740.jpg

I was speechless when i saw it, because this was the talk all over the PTP industry at a point, and if they go down i wonder how many other ptp forums would go down with them. The question now is, are the pending requests before the closure going to be paid?

No, it's not that much because only few members make active here. That's ridiculous that other forums will follow? Come on, lot forum is not owned other forums. Admin decision in ptp business is already personal and we know that they don't have problem in funds.

Payments are going to be cleared see that update.

Me, I will just wait for the payment and will not hope any thing in the forum since, the admin is not really that have seen any good for the ptp business. So, I just hope that the admin plans or source or revenue will be enough to survive business. Since, I don't think he will earn from the forum.

i think i will wait here, that is so greedy if we want all of our points here also since admin have hard time with funds while other not think about admin too, and i think if admin want to start PTP forum again , i hope that he wil have big amount of money in his LR account, since not all people really give him earning back from what he spend for this forum

No, it's not that much because only few members make active here. That's ridiculous that other forums will follow? Come on, lot forum is not owned other forums. Admin decision in ptp business is already personal and we know that they don't have problem in funds.

Payments are going to be cleared see that update.

True talk, I really dont think ptp was shut down as a result of lack of fund,to me its a kind of personal matter relating to admin maybe his life,career,marriage or something else you can think. Whatever reasons he has was unknown to us,the least members can expect is payment as promised.

I also don't think its because of lack of funds that the admin decided to stop LOT from being a ptp forum because when the site came back, he promised to start clearing payments twice a month and he succeeded in doing that twice I think and the payment requests were not delayed more than the specified duration. Even the recent payment requests haven't exceeded the specified time for clearing of payments. I feel its something beyond his control; perhaps a health problem or other issues.

This site just announce its stop being a ptp forum. Its really a bad christmas gift to use if you ask me. I know its hard to maintain and sustain a ptp forum especially finding good advertisers right now. You can't rely on hyip advertisers anymore and at most you can find are broker sites. And you will be lucky if you can find one that can support you all the way also. So I hope lots can still recover and I will continue posting in here if they decided to return.

The admin don't have issues in the funds for sure, there are enough funds for the forum that's why he do have here 3 cents per post before he stop ptp. If he has problem with the funds then, why he will going to have high post rate just like the previous months? It's the complaints of the members who made this even happened.

Anyone having hope admin would revise the forum to ptp would wait in vain as it seems admin is not going back here. My regret is that I never had the chance to request payment supposing he gave a warning deadline I would have rushed my activity just to reach the minimum payout. Lets just hope he'll clear pending payments asap.

Sincerely i wouldn't be stopping to say that running a PTP forum isn't that easy.lets just hope that the admin inhere would be getting his hearts back together by paying posters.i think admin should be learning to cut their coat according to their cloth.

Why? Is he not cleared payments? :rolleyes: I always got paid here and never got problem receive on it and I already accept that no matter what the payment I will receive I will not going to complain and will just be happy that they pay me for my activities here.