Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Disadvantages of forex robots.

abdulla1

Obviously, I never heard of forex robot that doing news trading. It's like a gambling machine that runs on some lucky draw.

Well, I'm not that much depending on forex robots. Most of them have no clue on how to manage the money, we just set them up and put it to work.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm not that much depending on forex robots. Most of them have no clue on how to manage the money, we just set them up and put it to work.

Indeed not all trader will like and using robot in trading, and they have own reason to learn manual analysis based on knowledge and experience, but might for trader that already addicted using robot might they will always seeking robot that might will profitable for long run, and If any robot work also use risk management and money management I think also good but as trader of course must understand how these robot work

Well, that robot needs to have some database of the previous news that happened, 

But previous news is not really better than the current news, also only few news which could bring some lasting effect to the market, maybe that is good for Interest Rate but for CPI or something like that won't make much difference. This part is the weak part of forex because people seems doesn't care and actually don't know about it.

• 3 years later...

Computers and programs simply do not have anything similar to that mystical human gut feeling. While some traders do not think that intuition can be helpful in trading, others rely on it — such traders probably will not be pleased with automated trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Computers and programs simply do not have anything similar to that mystical human gut feeling. While some traders do not think that intuition can be helpful in trading, others rely on it — such traders probably will not be pleased with automated trading.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...