Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

dollarbox

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

right trading strategy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Gee Dee

Gee Dee

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Which trading strategy you will use greatly depends entirely on you, in which way you feel more comfortable. Those who want to keep money on the long-term basis can easily use various long term investment methods. And those who hope to get quick money with lower trading costs can easily use scalping or swing or any other short term trading method. As long term investment is a long process a trader will need patience here.

bearhugs

bearhugs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

There are some good strategies that you can follow to trade wisely and make a decent profit. A strategy is developed by the individual trader based upon their own personality, financial assets, and trading mindset and skill. 

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,197 posts

I do not suggest others to follow someone else's strategy. If you can not make a strategy on your own then look for one and then make it your own before using any real money on it.

Alick Bannerman

Alick Bannerman

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

I think if there is a good strategy in place, then it does not matter IF the investor is rich or poor. So, that’s why we need to be very careful with how we go about things. I follow things in very simple way but more so in Forex.

I love Gbp to Aud predictions, which allows me comfort in making the right decisions and allows me to perform well and enhances my chances in some serious way.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,197 posts

I think if there is a good strategy in place, then it does not matter IF the investor is rich or poor. So, that’s why we need to be very careful with how we go about things. I follow things in very simple way but more so in Forex.

If a trader can bring positive pips consistently, then money in the long run would not be a factor. Eventually the trader will find a way to increase his or her capital.

rora

rora

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

good information