Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best forex service

Great tips! I am super excited about this new indicator I'm using.

It's a Fibonacci-based indicator that draws BUY/SELL, TP and SL levels right on your chart. These levels are super accurate and very powerful.

I highly recommend you learn about this indicator to see how much it could help your trading.

Here is a comprehensive video that explains all of the features, benefits and trading principles.

• 4 months later...

A foreign currency exchange trader will always require a reliable broker to arrive at the market in the efficient and less time consuming way all the time. In this regard, I have chosen a regulated broker ForexChief and it is ensuring me lowest zero spread, good leverage of 1:400, advanced risk functionality, re-quote and slippage free timely fastest and orderly trade executions all the time, complete safety of funds along with expert support.

• 2 weeks later...

Broker selection is really becoming harder every day however it is yet possible through doing a little research over net.

Existing brokers must indeed be able to be considered well, this is needed so that traders can get better and be more maximal in carrying out trading activities that are in line with expectations when managing the funds and the risks to the fullest.

The main problem of most traders is the wrong attitude to the Forex trading itself. I have met dozens of beginners who suffer from their own unrealistic expectations. The best way to become a successful trader who will earn money on Forex for sure, try to create the proper understanding of psychology.

emotion is the biggest enemy for forex traders, so all traders in forex must be able to control emotions well too. Do not let us alone even lose control. just use small lots when trading, so it's small, as long as it's consistently better. like I did with a FreshForex broker that made me comfortable

• 11 months later...

I am glad to have such an honest and reliable trading broker such as ForexOne. I never see such type of transparent and liquid trading broker like them. They allow to use all types of trading techniques and they give that’s why the proper facilities to make their trading life successful and profitable. They give all the major currencies and support best trading strategies without any restriction. Now I am enjoying my trading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Loss is the must thing for the Forex market. For the newbie, the amount of loss should be big. Sometimes many traders make their trading strategy over complicated. When your trading strategy becomes over complicated, the possibilities of earning profits reduce. Sometimes by using a simple strategy, a trader can earn big profits. I am trading with Forex4you. I always make my trading strategy simple with the help of my broker. And they help me to make a profit consistently.