Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Well it seems not too good to read the situation on Money Talk Village forum now. It is happened again, the members have to wait for a long time in order to get paid. Hopefully what we can do, Admin Tarak has a good solution to keep paying the members. He has good and long experience to run a forum

I'm having some difficulty making post on the site as well. So I would just try to make at least ten post for today. I don't think I should post more because I don't have much time to do a lot of post on the site for this day. So I think I have lost my motivation on posting on the site indeed

@indieover you are having difficulty making posts in MTV? Why is that? Is it because of technical issues? I have been accessing the forum fine all week without any problems, and it the problem is time, then I would say that it is better to put MTV in the higher priorites because mainly there are so many active posters there and the rate is is still one of the highest amonst all the forums. and there isn't a post limit like DMT has which shouldn't be a problem to DMT posters anyway

i just made few post on this forum today as i was less busy with other forum, am not encourage to post at this forum like i use to do before,the delay in payment on this forum has really discourage me from posting on this forum.i just hope the admin of the forum will resume paying on the forum as soon as possible,because i will not post inhere until my approved payment request is treated.

I'm disappointed when theirs no payments until now. Its only two more days to go and its the end of the month and yet theirs still no payments. I do hope I can make good income in here. I really do expect mtv to continue paying until now. I'm really happy with my performance in here as I can end up earning good and earning well in here. I know if theirs no payments yet next month theirs a little chance that its will going to continue to pay.

@budado just be a little bit more patient with it, as you already know there is a reputation for the admin of MTV not to process payments frequently, but still maintains doing them at a regularly basis, which is around once every month. It shouldn't stop you from making the posts in MTV though because the activity is still very high and people who have already got pending payments seem to be still active there not minding the pending so u shouldn't too.

I too have 5 dollars pending, but at the same time made another 500 points, so when that is processed, I can instantly request another

yes you are right, because if we do not make the post because of late payments and later if the payment has been processed we will be very busy with making a post back, if we always make a post so we can be more relaxed if you later have been paid and can directly ask for payment new ones.

yes you are right, because if we do not make the post because of late payments and later if the payment has been processed we will be very busy with making a post back, if we always make a post so we can be more relaxed if you later have been paid and can directly ask for payment new ones.

to be sincere it not encouraging anymore mate,i have stop posting on this forum myself,i have request payment on the program for about a month now and i haven't being paid by the admin of the program,though i have being approved but am not paid and it not encouraging anymore.i just hope admin will bring this program back

I've made unexpected about the forum. It seems that we will not have payment in the end of the month and it already happened. I guess, it's difficult for me to still do the 1000 points but let's see what will happen in the next days if the admin will able to clear payouts.

@riddick09: you spoke to me on another forum that I have to be patient, you should also do the same thing you are talking with said patiently waiting payment process, we all feel the same to you and we are all expecting the admin to process payments are still pending.

@riddick09: you spoke to me on another forum that I have to be patient, you should also do the same thing you are talking with said patiently waiting payment process, we all feel the same to you and we are all expecting the admin to process payments are still pending.

I don't know what is the connection of being patient and mtv has no payments for the month of April. Because no matter how patience you are. Its still a fact that theirs no payments done last April. But lets hope that this week theirs will be payments if not then lets hope that next week their will be payments. Anyway I will try to PM admin hoping to get some update about pending payments.

Yes, I did said that. And I stated on what we have expected in the forum does not meant that I'm already impatient. Expectations and patience are different meaning. Even, we have to think of it I don't see that it will help us to go through it only more pain and anger will come of being impatient.

you might say that I have lost my patience because of very slow payment on the site but you cant blame me because I am disappointed but. it doesn't mean that I would totally forget the site because I think I should make an effort to make payout at least once a month or hopefully get paid at least once a month.

All of the members here I think is also very upset because of this problem, to be honest I also feel very disappointed because I was always active forums made ​​a post but a very slow payments now makes me rarely post anymore, we all already know the circumstances admin, admin should also think about we are creating a post on the forum, is not very effective at all if we are just one more month to wait for just $ 5!

it is really good to see the admin in moneytalkvillage has activity like that, he gets our forum always clean of spammers by banning them, its rare to see such an active admin like that, as at most you find the admin always busy in many other works, he also is very honest and keep paying the members.

This forum is great, but do you know how the situation in the forums now, the payment does not go in the process so that now many of the old members who did not make the post again, if the admin does not process payments also go a long time I think members will really leave the forum .

away of delay of payments, it is really good to see the admin in moneytalkvillage has activity like that, he gets our forum always clean of spammers by banning them, its rare to see such an active admin like that, as at most you find the admin always busy in many other works, he also is very honest and keep paying the members.

Mods seems not active in here anymore. I don't know if this one is going to last long or not. But one thing I'm sure this site can turn to scam right now as mods are not active and spams and lots of violation post every were. I guess this site will only become good again if admin going to pay us. Sad to say we have hard time earning as pending payments is done for more than a month now.

Moderator active before 23, because I see the moderators approve a payment request in the forum, I think the moderator did not dare online because of this issue, if the moderator would have a lot of members online who sent a message to him, so I think the moderator is more to submit issues to admin completed.

The number of payouts approved were still remain the same just 38 payouts compared with the 2 page of the payout queue which is not yet approved. I feel that the forum payment queue will continue with no hopes for the payments to be cleared or uncertain about it.

Oh finally they have made payment. But I am still not able to make payout on the site as well. As I have not time on making post on the site as well. So I just hope that I would have the time to do some post on the site by tomorrow. I just hope that they would be able to make faster payment next time