Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

yesterday i only get some points from this site, i don't have too much motivation now, but i visit this site today just to monitoring the activity and i find a lot of posts that created by members in some section, but still i see GPT section is the most active section where many poster make posts

I got used to posting about 30 posts daily in here when you get used to it, it's actually won't be hard. As I remember before that reaching 50 points in here was really hard for me that i will even go for a two rounds of posting as I would take a rest first. Perhaps I was not motivated before because I am not paying for an Internet that time but now I need to pay an internet and need to make money.

Another thing that can motivate you to post in here is the frequency of payments that admin is doing nowadays. Payment processing has improved and members are becoming even more active than before. I just want to make sure that I have enough points all the time to request again when I get paid.

Another thing that can motivate you to post in here is the frequency of payments that admin is doing nowadays. Payment processing has improved and members are becoming even more active than before. I just want to make sure that I have enough points all the time to request again when I get paid.

that is good as i see some forums give longer payment and the effect of that thing just like what you said some members that already get paid or old members here getting active beside some new members that just come from other place and now make posts here

I see that admin has already cleared out all the approved payment requests yesterday. This is encouraging and that now places me on position eleven for the payment requests that are pending approval. I have already been paid once for this month and hope that I do get the second payment by this weekend.

that payment already made 2 days ago and that still fresh :D, it seems because of that effect today i see a lot of posters that make post here, well it seems i will trying to reach 100 points here again, after yesterday i failed to reach that, i only made 50 points here.

After a day of payout request paid I do have another payout today this afternoon. It's quite easy for me to have another payout because of I have posted even the previous days consecutively where I'm aiming atleast to have 100 points everyday. That's why its lucky enough to have payout request again.

After a day of payout request paid I do have another payout today this afternoon. It's quite easy for me to have another payout because of I have posted even the previous days consecutively where I'm aiming atleast to have 100 points everyday. That's why its lucky enough to have payout request again.

i will trying to reach another 100 points for this site today as i see that is good if we also active and many people seems active today, for now i already have about 300 points here, and it is good because most active section here is GPT section which is easier to make post

Maybe, tomorrow I will start to have another 100 points because I see how fast the approval we have here I guess today we have 15+ payouts approved already. That's why I'm thinking within just few days my payout will again approve and paid. Hopefully to see consistent activity as I usually post also in gpt.

Finally after a long delay I request payments in here. I'm hoping that I can reach another 500 points before june 15 so that I can request payments in here again. Last month I do earn 15 dollars in here. I want to repeat it in here again. Although I doubt that I can sustain that in here. I'm hoping that I can. Money is still money and the more money I earn in mtv the more I can pay back my creditcard debt.

Well, I haven't done my posting activity yet in here. I didn't able to manage my time well today but I will just do good by tomorrow though I will still try my best in here to reach my goal of 100 points as I am nearing to reach that, as I just got some problem with my Internet, it was quite slow.

I just did a good round of posting here today. This is one of the PTP sites that i am prioritizing right now since the site is paying consistently and based on my experience if you put in your request around friday, it will be approved during the weekend and payed the following week. I like PTP sites that are predictable when it comes to their payment schedule since this allows its members to schedule their posting activities accordingly.

today i already reached 500 points and already requested my payment request, i am glad that i can reach it today since i already try as the best as i can to get that amount since 3 days ago, well i see this site never run out of activity even it is in weekend

today i already reached 500 points and already requested my payment request, i am glad that i can reach it today since i already try as the best as i can to get that amount since 3 days ago, well i see this site never run out of activity even it is in weekend

It is indeed very easy to reach payout in here because you can easily make a good amount of points in the forum on any day. Activities are always good no matter what day you wish to go online simply because there are many sections where we can be active catering for different members in here. Some members are able to reach payout in just two days in here.

The activity on this site is consistently high. I just visited this site and did my round of posting activity for the day. I'm almost halfway in reaching the minimum payout. I have 4 more days in order to reach the minimum payout of $5.00 so that i can submit my 3rd payment request by Friday. :)

I need to start my posting activities in here today since my payment also close to being approved in here. At least 100+ points per day should suffice since it will require just 34 posts a day and I am sure that I can cover that with two rounds of posting everyday over the next five days.

Finally I was able to reached 500 points in this forum earlier today and immediately requested for payment and will hope that my payment request will be verified and approved soon. I will then continue to post in here to try and gather good amount of points as always,

Finally I was able to reached 500 points in this forum earlier today and immediately requested for payment and will hope that my payment request will be verified and approved soon. I will then continue to post in here to try and gather good amount of points as always,

Congratulations on reaching your target for payout in here. I am still going strong trying to accumulate enough points in order to request a payout. My request is still pending although it has been approved so I need to be ready with 500 points before it gets paid out.