Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

@chardyme it's nice to see that you just received payment here.

I have my second payment request in queue and looking forward to the approval and processing of payments this weekend. I'm hoping that this time all my post would be credited and would not incur any deductions. :rolleyes:

Good for you. I only got 10 dollars in here with one payment request still pending so I am not going to count it since its already month end. I will try to focus in here and make sure that I always have points at hand to request as soon as I get paid and see how much I will earn next month. I am really hoping to earn at least 4 times from here next month.

i will trying to wasting my time here as i see many people keep satisfied with the payment that admin made for this site at the moment, i also have target to earn about $15 here per month, it seems i feel fine with them now

today i just reached 100 points from this forums, and i am glad with that thing, tomorrow i will trying to make about 150 points. actually there are many thread that people can reply like in Payment processor section or one of the active section(PTP section).

I havent started o post in here since I submitted my payment request. I think I will probably start posting in the new week since it doesnt really take much to reach payout in here and four days should be enough to get there. Since my payment request hasnt been verified as yet, this should be enough to accumulate 500 points and request once I get paid.

yeah your right getting verified in moneytalkvillage will take some time. me while waiting for my payment to be processed i start on posting so the next time i'll be posting a little and i can reach the payment quota with a little time consumed. well goods thing is moneytalkvillage is letting members to post while they are on their verification stage.

This is exactly how I want to work it out since I will just need four days in order to reach my target of 500 points in just 5 days. That would mean that I just need 125 points every day in order to reach this target and from my experience with my posting in here its doable.

This is exactly how I want to work it out since I will just need four days in order to reach my target of 500 points in just 5 days. That would mean that I just need 125 points every day in order to reach this target and from my experience with my posting in here its doable.

500 points in 5 days wow so it means you get about 100 points here everyday which it means you will make about 50 posts per day, so far i am not that high when making post here today i only make 20 points and tomorrow i will trying to make 50 points here every 6 days :D

What 50 posts per day that is 150 points if that is your goal and if your goal is just 100 points that is 34 posts a day and that is not hard to accomplish as I usually do that and today I have accumulated 100 points. It will just take me four days reaching 500 points but I have 50 existing points.

@riddick I haven't checked the prize for the contest that is going on for the chat. But surely you will get more out of it if you are chatting in paid section rather in the chatting contest. You are more likely to earn more from just doing normal posting or spend more time in some other discussion.

Heard that payments are being processed much quicker now. Faster than DMT.

I'm both posting in the chatting contest and thread discussion. When I do have pending payment I will just be in the chatting contest and refreshing my mind to have good discussion again. As its already good if we have activity in there also. Well, they have two mods here so its kinda fast to approve payments in terms of number.

So is it possible that your payments get approved in just a few hours or in one day.

It is a good idea to go to chat contest after you are able to request cash out. But better still, continue to post in the normal section. You might even earn better. Like I said in the last post.

Yes, if you can manage to participate in the chatting contest and discussion then that is surely good as you can able to earn well from this Forum. I am just quite contented with my activities in here as I can surely earn well from my posting activities in here.

I'm both posting in the chatting contest and thread discussion. When I do have pending payment I will just be in the chatting contest and refreshing my mind to have good discussion again. As its already good if we have activity in there also. Well, they have two mods here so its kinda fast to approve payments in terms of number.

everytime i login i will trying to post in chatting contest :D, because it will motivated me, and to post here first i choose the good and easy section to post like payment processors section or webmaster section, and after gain some points i start to move in GPT section or HYIP and forex

It isn't hard obviously to participate in the chatting contest. Requires not effort at all, and you can really talk about any thing. But chances of winning is pretty low, and the prize is not that great anyway for the amount of effort you have to post in.

I forgot and got relaxed again and now my payments was cleared and I didnt have any points at all, I have now managed to make 250 points in here and now just need another 250 points to request another cashout and hope that tomorrow will be a good day to do so.

I have now 700 points in here, I am being more motivated seeing my payment request already nearing to be verified in here. Many members in here just accumulating points to be sure that when their payment request got processed in here then they can request another one quickly that is what I am also doing as I am accumulating points daily in here.

I am glad to see that my payment request was already been approved in here hence I will be expecting another payments some time this week in here, as I am again aiming to reach another 500 points in here to request another payments once I get to receive payment from here.