Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

It is good to be seeing this site getting more improved,the admin is really doing great work.I was surprised when i read the update that the rate will be reduced because members are posting duplicated topics.This is really bad and those new members who aren't reading the rules are the main cause.

Well, reached the $5 target and put up my first PO request. Now I'm in the crossroads of my own, thinking about continuing with the site or not. It's quite easy to make posts on MTV and their hyip section which is very active, so I guess I could go for another "round".

35th? Woah, that's quite big money you've made with PTP then - presuming that MTV has always had the $5 minimum? But as MTV is very active forum, it's quite easy to hit that kind of target eventually. I'm going to aim to get that 500 filled weekly - or at least within two weeks. Ultimate idea of this would be that I'd get each PTP forum pay me $20 monthly, so I could purchase JBP positions with that money :P

well, there is fast post checking here and requests approval process by more active mods, MTV last paid on 15th March a week ago, so we can expect another payout time from the admin very soon.

It's good to see payment proofs now from the forum. It seems that admin TARAK cleared some payments now. I am doubling my effort now to reach minimum payout which is 500 points now to be eligible for payments. By next week, I think I can get my target points.

I have once again started my activities on MTV and currently I have around 430 points which means just a few points away to minimum cash out limit on this forum too, soon I will be applying for my next payment in next two days on MTV.

I haven't been that active in the past, I think four days on MTV, since I currently have so much to do, that I simply don't have very much time for PTP. And for the little time I do have, I dedicate to DMT due to the fastest payment times, lol :D

I have like 150 more points to be able to request payment from mtv. But somehow it is taking longing than I expected myself to achieve that. Hopefully i will be ble to reach payout and make a request and probably get paid with those that are pending now.