Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

Seriously speaking,assumining the image verification isn't there,making 5 posts can't take me more than 5 minutes depending on the fastness of my internet connection,it would be better if the admin can remove the image verification and put something like the 180 seconds rule

I will try to post here once again. I have failed to prioritize this site once again. So just hope that I would be able to make more posts on the site as well. So I would definitely make post here later. And I am just hoping that I would not forget to post here daily as well. As I know that the site is still a very good opportunity. This site is still pay so fast. No problem with the payment. So far so good on the site.

Seriously speaking,assumining the image verification isn't there,making 5 posts can't take me more than 5 minutes depending on the fastness of my internet connection,it would be better if the admin can remove the image verification and put something like the 180 seconds rule

It would certainly be a lot more easier for members to post on the forum without the verification images indeed which is why the members that have already gone past having them must be excited for that to happen. It should take only a few minutes indeed especially if you are posting in PTP for example.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 11/29/2012 1:26 AM

Batch: 121961449

From Account: U0137115 (Payout)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Posts

Date: 11/29/2012 1:22 AM

Batch: 121961115

Amount: $0.03

Memo: Payment for Login

Thank you.

I would try to make post once again on the site later on. I would like to always maintain my focus on the site as well. So I just hope that the other members would only also focus on the site as well. Any way it's just so easy to post on the site because they are not strict on post quality

Same here I will just be active this evening again as I don't have posts here yesterday so, I'm not expecting any payments. I still good to have here chances to make payment proofs but really good if there are some members to be active I think they are not really feel good having few cents from here.

Date: 12/1/2012 12:20 AM

Batch: 122263344

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Threads

Date: 12/1/2012 12:16 AM

Batch: 122263066

Date: 12/1/2012 12:11 AM

Batch: 122262632

Thank you.

Its good to see your payment proof,I just hope that the admin continues to pay on a daily basis,I envy members that are still allowed to post in the forum,but the is something that is bothering me about the site,how come some members are not facing the captcha problem while some members are facing this issue

I dont think that the forum stop payments anytime soon because even so far they have been quite consistent in making their daily payments. Besides, because of the amount of posting activities on the forum at the moment they dont really have to shell out a lot of money to members daily.

Date: 12/2/2012 1:56 AM

Batch: 122376260

Date: 12/2/2012 1:51 AM

Batch: 122376090

Date: 12/2/2012 1:42 AM

Batch: 122375635

Thank you.

Well I don't really know about that,a friend recently joined the forum about 2 months ago and they sent the verification to my friend instantly and it is through my friend that I get updates about the forum cos I am no longer a member in the forum

This shows that we really don't have problem with the registration in conflict to what rexway said. So far, i hope you will able to make posts here and other members because I really just see members discussing ECMF threads but they aren't active in the forum to make posts.

No longer accepting members? You are making here stories rexway. Obviously, the forum got here some new members. And there's simple ways to have or check for the new members. I did even made to find new members in the forum easily in just few minutes.

Here's one newbie.

http://ecurrencymoneyforum.com/members/47014-Biswoody

I guess it means that things have changed on the forum because I also ran a test with a friend myself a couple of months back and after registration no activation mail was sent and the message was that the registrateion needs to be moderators first. No response was received from the if I remembers correctly. I think that some of us are genuinely interested in posting on the forum but are not able to do so because of the banning issue that doesnt seem like it will ever be resolved. So we just gave up on it.

There's possibility that instead in the inbox the registration or verification went to their trash or spam folder. I usually have that in other forums also in my registration. But as of this moment, we can see already new members in the forum, so the registration problem is no longer an issue.

Date: 12/3/2012 9:30 AM

Batch: 122531964

Date: 12/3/2012 9:27 AM

Batch: 122531690

Date: 12/3/2012 9:19 AM

Batch: 122530759

Thank you.

There's possibility that instead in the inbox the registration or verification went to their trash or spam folder. I usually have that in other forums also in my registration. But as of this moment, we can see already new members in the forum, so the registration problem is no longer an issue.

Well, at least the registrations are occuring now so hopefully there will be more members that are active on the forum in the future to help make the forum active again because previously it was very active. Nowadays if you look at the contest threads there is little participation.

Date: 12/4/2012 12:59 AM

Batch: 122642073

Date: 12/4/2012 12:55 AM

Batch: 122641767

Date: 12/4/2012 12:49 AM

Batch: 122641300

Thank you.

Date: 12/4/2012 12:54 AM

Batch: 122641661

Thank you.

It is good to see your payment proof,I noticed that you are always participating in "make 5 replies and get paid" only,since you don't experience the image. Verification problem,why not participale in all the contests,even if you cannot make 5 threads,why not participate in the I logged in contest

Yes, you are right because the logging in contest does not require anything extra to be done although the problem maybe because it doesnt pay well at all. I actually dont remember seeing the payment proof for the login contest in here for a while now. It would also be better to create threads now and then.