Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

I have just made some posts on the site as well now. So I just hope that I would be able to post here again tomorrow. I know sometimes I am just lazy to post on the site as well although I know its not hard to post here at all. So I just hope that I would be able to make daily posting now.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 12/5/2012 1:26 AM

Batch: 122824676

From Account: U0137115 (Payout)

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Threads

Date: 12/5/2012 1:22 AM

Batch: 122824424

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Posts

Date: 12/5/2012 1:17 AM

Batch: 122824109

Amount: $0.03

Memo: Payment for Login

Thank you.

That will be good indieover. Since, there are no other members active in the ptp section. And I really did not made posts yesterday because I don't see recent activities there. And also I'm still lacking of payment proofs to post here. So, no choice but to wait and I guess I can make post here as well.

Yes, you are right because the logging in contest does not require anything extra to be done although the problem maybe because it doesnt pay well at all. I actually dont remember seeing the payment proof for the login contest in here for a while now. It would also be better to create threads now and then.

Yea,the login contest might not be paying well but at least adding to 10 cents wouldn't be a bad thing and all you need is just to login and get paid,creating threads its really the best thing to be doing in the forum cos it pays higher than the rest contests

It would have been easy to post on the forum if the verification was not there and in that case I wouldnt mind posting here at all. Making the 5 posts is really not something big and that can be achieved in a very short time. Anyway, I cant post on the forum at the moment so it doesnt make a difference.

yes me too anytime I remember the captcha verification stuff I feel some kind of relunctancy to make posts inhere..infact I currently dont have a schedule for the forum at the moment although its not my fault lols.

Well, they pay better in the creating of threads because there's not much members who can make daily post of new threads except for the hyip monitors who are capable to do so. But for the posters of course, they can make only 2 regular contests here often.

Every forum actually pays more for threads than discussions because there really isnt a lot of people that are prepared to start discussions on the forums. Its also helps to stimulate discussions and to make sure that there is variety of topics available for discussion on the forums.

I'm just waiting for the payment. I have not received it yet. So I just hope that I would be able to receive it this morning and I am planning on making post here again later on. It's just five post so it's just easy to complete my post on this site. So I just hope that the other members would be more motivated to post here daily as well

It must be hard when there is only a few members that are posting alongside you on the forum. I wonder what the admin(s) of the forum are thinking now in terms of the site. It would be good to resolve the issues with the banning so that more members can come in to the forum to increase posting activities.

The truth is,the admin of the site wanted the forum to be like this cos she can't pay all the members that are participating in the contest that is why she had to bring in the image verification stuff,when she sees that the rate at which members has reduced there posting in the forum,she had to bring another of image verification and this time around,mobile users are not supported

I don't know who are the members that should not be banned but were banned as well. I am just glad that I have not been banned along with other members. So I am able to post here up to now. So I just hope that I would be able to maintain your good activity here. Anyway I am sure I would get paid again tomorrow.

I did posted this evening as well. I'm glad you made your posts as well this afternoon. So, we are expecting to get paid by morning again. Regarding the ban, I guess it's not easy because of the IP address issues here since I see that most of them have used the mobile browsing also have difficulty with image verification.

Yes, payments seem to be happening on a daily basis without any delays whatsoever in here as its actually very rare to hear members complaining about delayed payments. I know that in the beginning when I got to the forum there was some delays of payments on some days but admin would pay for all the outstanding days on next payment processing.

Yeah I am excited to receive payment later on. So I would just post again for this day. I don't have problem maintaining my post and focus for now. So I just hope that I would always have this enthusiasm to post here daily so i would need help problem remembering to post here daily. So I just hope that the site has an increase in activity.

I guess we don't receive yet our payment this early morning as I feel this could be in the afternoon. There are several times that we have payments in the morning that's why I just keep to have posting in the evening so that I can manage to post consistently and don't think much about the payments.

It just depends on whether the forum is able to attract new memberships since the majority of the members seem to be in ban status if the amount of posting activities is anything to go by. Anyway, since registrations seem to be instant maybe the new memberships on the forum could also participate in the posting activities.

One thing I like in the forum is the quick payment admin issues on a daily basis,in a forum with 1 cent per post I dont expect to see much activity from members but ECMF is a different case here.Even some members are satisfied with the 5 cents daily contest which is a good incentive to keep posters glued to the forum.

Yes,you are right,there is no manual registration in the forum again,the registration is now instant,so the new members can benefit from the contests too,they should just be careful about the way they would be making posts in the forum so the admin would not be banning them

@hadg how do you mean by manual registration? guess I never seen that in any forum before.Well I hope this feature will not be a hindrance to the forum from spammers as members will be tempted to open double account in the forum as a result of the easy registration on-going.