Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily profit, is it possible?

• 2 weeks later...

If a trader acquire all the skills of this beautiful game of trading, daily profits wouldn't be a hard task for them. However, no one is perfect in Forex, and there will be days which are against you, but rather then being frustrated, you should overcome your frustration and focus on your next day and recover the losses.

As long you know money management. Risk management and know how to read technical and fundamental analysis you will be in good hand and always earning in the end of the day. And that what important in forex trading. Those three that I mentioned. Because if you don't know one of them you will never going to earn.

As long you know money management. Risk management and know how to read technical and fundamental analysis you will be in good hand and always earning in the end of the day. And that what important in forex trading. Those three that I mentioned. Because if you don't know one of them you will never going to earn.

Learning and developing trading skills is the first step to success in Forex. Even the professionals in Forex have passed those learning curves in their initial stages. The better you learn the more chances will be their to acquire skills and experience in Forex. Once a trader has developed trading skills, I don't think it should be hard for them to earn consistent profits from Forex trading.

gaining daily profit is possible i guess, if you trade in an efficient manner. however, probably sometimes you will face losses. gains and losses are parts and parcels in forex trading.

As Forex is an unpredictable market, we do get losses but a good trader is that who does not all emotions to overtake his trading and plays a simple game to recover his losses from the upcoming trades. Daily profits is not impossible in Forex if a trader develops all the skills and knowledge in Forex.

i think a forex trader should focus more on monthly profit, rather than daily profit. it is possible to suffer losses sometimes, which is why if the trader focuses a lot on daily profit it can create frustrations.

I agree with you in this case. I myself have seen several general forex traders who find it hard to generate profit daily through Forex trading. However, monthly trading is safer as in that case, we dont take several positions throughout the month but stick with a couple of positions to earn something big out of it.

one can also focus on weekly profit. one can try to get a certain amount of profit every week, instead of going after daily profit.

you should choose your goal based on your needs and strengths.

I have tried going for daily profits and have found that it is far more risky to take several positions throughout the day than taking a couple of positions for weekly or monthly basis. I myself have switched to monthly trading now as I find it a far more safer way to earn...

I have tried going for daily profits and have found that it is far more risky to take several positions throughout the day than taking a couple of positions for weekly or monthly basis. I myself have switched to monthly trading now as I find it a far more safer way to earn...

I also feel it is safer to have longer position until you are not using higher leverage and have enough funds in your account to avoid unwanted closure of your trades by the broker in case of lack of margin money. Though if i have few hours free to trade on forex, i usually trade intraday and close my trade the same day but usually in profit.

I also feel it is safer to have longer position until you are not using higher leverage and have enough funds in your account to avoid unwanted closure of your trades by the broker in case of lack of margin money. Though if i have few hours free to trade on forex, i usually trade intraday and close my trade the same day but usually in profit.

The strategy which I am using is simple. I took a position at the support levels, placed a Slot Loss below that level and am holding my position since 2 weeks now and guess what, my position is currently in a profit of about 200 pips. Its just safe for me to handle my trades with monthly trading.

• 2 months later...

The strategy which I am using is simple. I took a position at the support levels, placed a Slot Loss below that level and am holding my position since 2 weeks now and guess what, my position is currently in a profit of about 200 pips. Its just safe for me to handle my trades with monthly trading.

Wow that's good. 200 pips. But what is your profit level? Its seems 200 pips is already a big profit. What pair do you trade? Usually when I hit about 100 to 150 pips I close the trade. Its already a good earning. And just wondering what is your stop loss? If you can tolerate 200 pips earning then its means you also put high stop loss, right?

• 5 weeks later...

Its possible that you have daily loses so its possible to have daily earnings also. That's the best way to earn in forex. always jump in if you have a clear view on the pair you are trading. Because if you don't have a clue then your like walking in the dark. So always try to trade when you have clear view of the trade.

It is really difficult to have that daily profit as if we can have the same trades or we can see the signals that the markets always give us daily profit. For sure if we have it like forcing it to have in trades will only means of losses for us. It is still connected to our patience that wanting to have daily profit.

I guess, if you have a good strategy. you might be able to get a daily profit. Before, I thought this is impossible but based from what I have been reading in many forex forums (not necessarily paying forex forums only but even non-paying forex forums), some traders seem to be earning daily. I just do not have the means to know if they are telling the truth.