Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Well I could see some sort of controversy in the chatbox where some members are expressing their opinions about the new rates,it seems most of them are not happy with it.Well I wont be considering the rates too much so I'll try to contribute to the forum in my best capacity.

Hadg33 you are so correct. The new rate in the ptp section Is very discouraging; 1cent per post. Another surprising thing is that the hyip section even with all the new strict rules being attached to it is was reduced to 2cents. Sincerely, even though 2cents per post in the hyip section is okay, only monitors will be posting there because of the rules attached to it. For now, I will only be visiting EP just to check if the admin has started processing payment requests.

Honestly,when I checked the forum,the ptp section is dry,members are not just posting in thaþ section,they are just posting in sections that offers 2 cents for a post,sections like Autosurf,Forex,Payment Processor,MLM,Sports Betting etc,I left the site without making a single post

Since he has mentioned that he would reward the loyal members,that means he will be rewarding them cos I know that the admin is a man of his words,I am just planning to make a round of posts in the forum when I am through posting here in DMT

There is no answer until now about my Payment Request here. I am still waiting, and as usual, there is no other way here, beside waiting to get paid by Nick, the Admin of this forum here. After that, I will continue to be active on this Earning Palace forum one more time here

Admin did mention that he might be introducing some incentives on the forum to make up for the post rates decrease. I am just glad that the forum is still running and that we will continue to be active as well as earn from here for longer because this is just efforts to make the forum sustainable.

Honestly,when I checked the forum,the ptp section is dry,members are not just posting in thaþ section,they are just posting in sections that offers 2 cents for a post,sections like Autosurf,Forex,Payment Processor,MLM,Sports Betting etc,I left the site without making a single post

I'm not surprised that the activity in the forum is now very low; it will be rare to see posters make activity in a forum with low rates except hyip monitors who are constantly creating threads and posting payment proofs as they have lots of them.

Well Im a bit surprised at the behaviour of some regular posters who have been earning for a long time inhere (names withheld),they just stopped activity meaning they were just after the money at first.This will pave a bad impression on the mind of admin towards his followers (members) I think

Well Im a bit surprised at the behaviour of some regular posters who have been earning for a long time inhere (names withheld),they just stopped activity meaning they were just after the money at first.This will pave a bad impression on the mind of admin towards his followers (members) I think

I don't know what to say but you makes me laugh. But obviously, members can read who are they who have opinions and sort of complaints about the post rates in the chatbox or even in the others forums that EP threads have. I know that most of the members will be sad for it but we should be happy because we got good rates in the previous months.

The truth is that there is a great competition in the ptp industry so posters often find themselves posting in forums that pay higher or has better activity than others. Whether or not a poster posts for money, if a ptp forum decreases post rates, the general activity of the forum will decrease and those posters will be forced to reduce their activity there as well because it will be few posters that will be replying their postS.

Well, even there's competition, we can't exclude the fact that there's always difficult to have funds and advertisers to sustain and maintain the forum and the expenses for the forum. I know that we know admin will have here atleast contests or ways for members to have earnings still.

@glucoseguy,I don't think there is a competion in ptp forums,it is just a matter of choice,to me,I have really earned from EP so I would understand when the admin is short of funds,even with the low rate that the forum is offering,I still make my normal post in the forum on a daily basis,if I can be making posts in IP and DCZ,why won't I be making posts in EP

You are right because in the quest for online earning earnings we are already posting in forums that lay post rates so why should members stop posting here. There would be competition if you dont have much time online for posting but for those that want to maximize their online earnings its not about competition but about consolidating your earnings.

Yeah I think the site would suffer low activity as the most members would be more active in other forums with better post rate. I have not been able to post a lot on this site as well when it has nice rate. So I doubt I would be able to make a lot of post now that the post rate is lower.

I will be posting today on the forum while waiting for payment processing to occur. I am just going to make sure that I earn a decent amount for December as we are already approaching the holidays. As long as admin's efforts to make the forum stable and sustainable are working I will be posting here.

Until payment processing is done in EP, posters won't be encouraged to post here, no matter how loyal they may be. I just hope the admin clears payment soon as that is the only thing that can make me to post here with the decreased rates.

If you go around to the forum now you will note that there are many members that are still active while waiting for payment. It makes even more sense to be active because as soon as you are paid you can request again for a higher amount this time.

I haven't made yet to post as of this moment but I have done some posts yesterday but still see both ptp and forex section don't have much posts or even not have activity that we used to have. I don't know but I will still keep my activity and I know that admin will soon clear payments as well.

If you go around to the forum now you will note that there are many members that are still active while waiting for payment. It makes even more sense to be active because as soon as you are paid you can request again for a higher amount this time.

I understand your point and I've confirmed that there are still some active members in the forum but clearing payments will go a long way in increasing the activity to an extent. Also, the present changes in the forum won't favor my posting there since I will be able to participate in only one section which is the Payment Processor Section as the rate in the PTP section is too low. The hyip section is where I won't even think of posting because of the very strict rules the admin recently implemented in it. One more thing, the admin didn't reduce the minimum payout, therefore it will be hard to reach a payout here with the new rates.

For me I've looked towards that direction because Im reserving it for another day,my concern is the delay of payment in the forum.In a situation where ptp rates was drastically reduced,I should expect admin to encourage posters with fast payment processing to moltivate members once again despite the rates.

For me I've looked towards that direction because Im reserving it for another day,my concern is the delay of payment in the forum.In a situation where ptp rates was drastically reduced,I should expect admin to encourage posters with fast payment processing to moltivate members once again despite the rates.

Drastically reduced? Think what's the previous post rate of ptp section isn't its 2 cents and then, it become 1 cent now. It will be even worst if admin removed it as non paying section right or others will have lower post rates as well but admin knows that we want those sections to be paying that's why he still have some rates there.