Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

this is the forum where we can get four cents rate even for our activity in PTP sections as well,

this is what the feature I like the most on EP,

on every other forums than EP, there is slight differences in the post rates between hyip and PTP sections,

but on EP, we can have same post rates for both the sections !

this is the forum where we can get four cents rate even for our activity in PTP sections as well,

this is what the feature I like the most on EP,

on every other forums than EP, there is slight differences in the post rates between hyip and PTP sections,

but on EP, we can have same post rates for both the sections !

I do agree. That's why I also like posting in here but we should need to follow rules also that we must distribute our posts in various sections because we might get deducted if we just focus posting in one section only. Just like what happened to me way back when I request my 2nd payout.

I do agree. That's why I also like posting in here but we should need to follow rules also that we must distribute our posts in various sections because we might get deducted if we just focus posting in one section only. Just like what happened to me way back when I request my 2nd payout.

well, I could finally reach the cash out limit of 400 EP points today, successfully,

although it took longer than expected to reach the payout limit this time,

I am happy that I could place the cash out request on EP as well,

it's my 24th payout request on EP, and I am glad to be a senior member of EP forum.

well, I could finally reach the cash out limit of 400 EP points today, successfully,

although it took longer than expected to reach the payout limit this time,

I am happy that I could place the cash out request on EP as well,

it's my 24th payout request on EP, and I am glad to be a senior member of EP forum.

I am also closer to payout in EP and a few points away to request my 3rd payout. I hope I will make it today as I needed that earnings to invest to another site. There are quite good amount of activities in there so it's possible that I can make it this day.

Wheew I already reached $4 here but I am still not cashing out. Maybe I'll cashout when I reach around $10 here in EP , I will cash out when I really need money. :)

I am also planning to apply here some forum positions available as mentioned by Admin Nick.. I hope I will be accepted lol. :)

Wheew I already reached $4 here but I am still not cashing out. Maybe I'll cashout when I reach around $10 here in EP , I will cash out when I really need money. :)

I am also planning to apply here some forum positions available as mentioned by Admin Nick.. I hope I will be accepted lol. :)

Well. It's also a good option if you wanted to accumulate your earnings from posting in this forum. But for now, I needed money so I will request payout after I will reach minimum payout in here. I am 75% done with my postings to reach minimum and will resume back tomorrow since I am already tired posting today. :)

good news for me that my latest request on EP has been approved already,

it was quite fast to get approved by the active mods over there, within one day after request !

now the next thing is the admin to issue the payment to those approved members,

I hope the admin process my approved request soon.

Earning Palace Admin's New Contest Update May 09, 2011 4:48 PM GMT + 8 (Monday)

Fun Contest - Part 2 - Happy Time in Earning Palace Forum !! Be sure to check out the new contest here http://www.earningpalace.com/forum/contest-zone/84630-fun-contest-part-2-happy-time-earning-palace-forum.html

Hello Members,

I came with new Contest we launched Happy Hour Contest every day peoples will win direct Cash to LR i will predict Winners from Chat Box as well, if he is active in forum, Reporting Spam Post, Made good informative post, Random Post Choose though Forum, Best referral of the day etc. etc. Decision totally depends on Me i will choose random winner whole day.

Payment Though LR only or Points will be added to account.

No need to send PM update your Profile with LR id Winners will update in this thread

Regards

Nick

I made many posts in here, and I will try to improve my activities in here so I can get more payment here. Now, my target is 20 posts daily and I tried to realize it so I can ask payment weekly and I will get payment at least 4 dollars weekly. It's good amount for me :D

I made many posts in here, and I will try to improve my activities in here so I can get more payment here. Now, my target is 20 posts daily and I tried to realize it so I can ask payment weekly and I will get payment at least 4 dollars weekly. It's good amount for me :D

The minimum cashout in here is 500 points. If you receive 4 dollars that means you have lots of violations. In long run if you keep receiving 4 dollars you will end up having low rate.IT will later result to farther deductions. Until you only receive about 2 dollars from your 500 points. So four dollars earnings is not bad. But if that a pattern then its a concern that you need to take.

-----------------

Date: 05/10/2011 10:42AM

Sender: G091266 (Earning Palace Forum)

Amount Received: 6.80

Currency: USD

Transaction Number: 59507

Sender Comment: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

------------------

Please do not reply to this system generated e-mail.

Best regards

Sales Team

Global Digital Pay

Currency for the Digital World

You've got cash!

GOVIND LUNSAWANT (admin@earningpalace.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: May 10, 2011 6:57:24 AM

Amount Sent: $4.00 USD

Sender Name: GOVIND LUNSAWANT

Sender Email: admin@earningpalace.com

Reference Number: 26B0A-1C79B-C03B6

Message: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Payment Details

Date: May 10, 2011 6:59:07 AM

Amount Sent: $4.00 USD

Sender Name: GOVIND LUNSAWANT

Sender Email: admin@earningpalace.com

Reference Number: 229DB-79DF3-65613

Message: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

fast payment received from EP !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 5/10/2011 1:13 PM

Batch: 60905188

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $3.60

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you

Good news for all Payweb lover, Earning Palace forum now added Payweb as main payment processor along with LR, GDP, AP and PM. Moreover, you will get 25% more on every payout request, really great promotion ;)

Not just that, minimum payout is only $2 if you request by Payweb, take advance of this great chance Guys, check the forum now :D

Hello EP Members,

We are glad to announce that we have added Payweb as main payment processor along with LR, PM, GDP and AP those members will request payout though Payweb will get 25% extra on every payout.

Minimum payout for Payweb payments have been reduce to $2.

Check out instant exchanger for Payweb :

http://paywebexchange.com/

Intexchange.com - Àâòîìàòè÷åñêèé îáìåí Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Global Digital Pay, LiqPay, RBK Money, Payweb, TECHNOCASH.

Fees and other charges

Check out Payweb for more features and options.

www.Payweb.Com

Best Regards

Nick

In case you forget, along with get paid for your post, you get paid for your activity at forum also, check new contest and you will be surprised :D

the addition of Payweb is a good one but you gotta request more to take advantage of the promo. PW exchanger requires $1 fee for every exchange to LR right?the fee is right but whats great about it is that you can get your funds instant. i think i'll have to use this one the next time.

Somehow I felt that the activity level at EP is so much better than TCC. I wonder why some members choose to stay at EP only and not both forums, despite having accounts at TCC too (I seen very familiar nicknames at EP, which exist in TCC too)

While active at EP, members should also stay active in TCC as well.

though I have been active on the forum, I could only make around 300 points so far,

I hope I won't miss the next payout time on EP,

no doubt the process of post checking has been faster these days,

only thing required is to be active on the forum in order to reach the cash out limit soon and have placed the request.

Me too. lols. I already miss the payout this week. And since the minimum is now lower to 400 points. I can request cashout in two to three days tops. Yahoo. But still I prefer to post in day interval. I don't want to post daily in here.