Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

today, I have been able to reach the cash out limit of 400 EP points and placed my 25th payout request on forum,

I remember last time I was paid on 10th May, within five days after placing the cash out request,

so I expect the payment with the same kind of speed for this time,

EP as we all know has been one of the top fast paying forums around.

@ivey2009

that was a huge deduction of points, that is the result in case we make any kind of rule violation on EP,

they try to be strict so that the member do not repeat the same mistake in his next payment,

and if the same mistakes get repeated, then the points penalized for that also will be in big range,

in my case, I have not made any violations so far, thus no such penalties in my payments, recently.

PAID.gif

-----------------

Date: 05/20/2011 08:53AM

Sender: G091266 (Earning Palace Forum)

Amount Received: USD 0.50

Currency: [currency]

Transaction Number: 61847

Sender Comment: Earning Palace Contests Prize !

------------------

Please do not reply to this system generated e-mail.

Best regards

Sales Team

Global Digital Pay

Currency for the Digital World

Thanks.gif

This is Payweb notification confirming that you received transfer from another Payweb account.

Brief summary:

Date: 20.05.2011 14:44:40

Sender: 1583598015

Amount: 5.00

Payment description: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

28bqhrq.jpg

You Have Been Got Paid

Payment Mode Account

Date 05/20/2011 14:01

Batch 61619178

From U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payou...)

To ******** (REYAH)

Amount $3.00

Memo Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Don't Forgot to Post Image Payment Proof in Payment Proof Section as well in Other Forums

EP payment received !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 5/20/2011 2:36 PM

Batch: 61621530

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $3.60

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

-----------------

Date: 05/22/2011 06:46AM

Sender: G091266 (Earning Palace Forum)

Amount Received: 11.70

Currency: USD

Transaction Number: 62533

Sender Comment: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

------------------

Please do not reply to this system generated e-mail.

Best regards

Sales Team

Global Digital Pay

Currency for the Digital World

i missed the payout processing for this week because i was studying for my exams in my school .. but for now i will start posting there again after i place my payout request here soon , anyway i need some time to get back my knowledge about PTP forums because i forgot many things .

It's really good news because there is new payment processor which gave 25% bonus posting when we asked payment with that payment

processor. I will use Payweb but I will try it first so it won't be any problem when I used as new payment processor.

EarningPalace is one of good PTP which is my priority forum to post.I made many posts in many sections in here.

There are many members who still posted in here and active to post here too. It is not hard to make many posts in here.

I have about 200 points in here right now. and I'm planning to reach 400 points in another seven days or one week. My plan is to post four times in seven days. I don't want to post daily as I'm afraid that I will be suspended for being a spammer or post chaser.

Creating many posts in here is good thing because we can earn more dollars with that posting but many of our posts

are not replied yet so we must wait. The activities of members in here are not as good as LOT and MTV although it has

same rates and EP is older than both of those forum.

It's good to create many posts in here because we can make many posts in many different sections here. But payment process in here is a little bit late than usual, but it's still okay because it is not more than 2 weeks yet hahaha... I will be patient to wait it.

I also won! lols. I don't know how this happen or how they compute it but I'm happy that I won. I will try to increase my post so that I will earn again. I don't know really what cause or the reason why I won. But I think its because I increase my post so lets see.