Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

I have missed to post in here because I am busy to make posts in another place. I hope I could make another posts

in here soon but I think I will finish in another PTP site first. I hope I could make this forum as my priority again but

after it has been off for several days, I made posts in another forum so I will complete there first.

well, I am planning to make posting here this weekend so that I should not miss the next payout time,

with around 250 points in my account, I just need to be a bit active to reach the cash out limit of 400 points,

no doubt the payout is easily reachable now with the PTP and hyip sections worth four cents now,

again the rule applies, make quality posting to avoid point deductions.

well, I am planning to make posting here this weekend so that I should not miss the next payout time,

with around 250 points in my account, I just need to be a bit active to reach the cash out limit of 400 points,

no doubt the payout is easily reachable now with the PTP and hyip sections worth four cents now,

again the rule applies, make quality posting to avoid point deductions.

Yes my friend. Giving the forum high quality post will really helps your earnings not getting any deductions. I also trying to finish my 400 points this week to request cash-out. I can see lot of members now are very active. Good to know that they are doing well in this forum.

if the rate just like now then more active memebr will also make post in here too.i really happy to be active in here.to reach about 100 post in a few days is so easily to do since everytime i come there i will find so many thread to reply.maybe member able to request the ir payment within 4 days or less

if the rate just like now then more active memebr will also make post in here too.i really happy to be active in here.to reach about 100 post in a few days is so easily to do since everytime i come there i will find so many thread to reply.maybe member able to request the ir payment within 4 days or less

yes my friend. The forum now got a lot of activities since they have increase their posting rate to 4cents. With much activities, I can easily reach the minimum payout just what you have said. I will try making 50 post in this forum and hoping by tomorrow I can finish my goal and request another payment in the forum.

This forum gave good amount of rate, it has higher amount of rate if we compared it with common PTP site which gave us at most

3 cents per posts. I hope the activities of people when posted in here are good enough because it will help us to make good activities

in there too right?

its not easy to find any legit site which paying 4 cent per psot and they aslo not really strict to memebr as long as we didnt make anythign that against their rules.we should concern about the diversity of our posts too,so then it will help us to get paid without deduction

@venmarz

I am agree with you. it's not easy to find out PTP site which gave us 4 cents per post and it's not too strict in its rule.

This site is one of favorites site which has been visited by many PTP players. This is good and honest PTP site so it's not

surprising if the members in here are much enough.

I am still posting here at EP though my activity now is quite low than before ..

Anyways, as they increased the rate now , I am more likely to stay and post there :)

Though they also impose 10% deductions on LR payments now :P

even though the new rule was implemented on LR payouts, I still feel that the post rate is quite good,

for example, if we have requested for 400 points, by making 100 posts in hyip discussion and PTP sections,

we will get $3.60, this is something like in the set of 100 posts, 40% will be paid @3 cents and 60% will be paid @ 4 cents,

which is nice post rates from EP, all that required is, to be more active here to take the advantage of the higher post rates.

i didnt count on my points there.i really trust their point counter,and i dont know if they have different rate in each section??i though they have 4 cents per post implemented in all section?yup beter to make 60 % and 40 % post than 70% 30% post.since then i hope that they mention the post in ptp not more than 70%

better if we make GDP account then we will get bonus and even we try to exchange it into LR then we still get any proft too.i just waiting for them to use also HD money but until now they dont have it so better i also make GDP account first before they have it

I think payment requested to the AP processor also helpful if we want to avoid point deductions that will happen with LR payments,

other processors' are not much useful, if we want to use the dollars for any investment program or to sell for better rates,

as the remaining processors being new may not bring good rates when we go to exchange it for local currency or any other e-currencies.

Till now,my post haven't being verified by any mod there,is there any moderator there again? Many request here haven't been approved by any mod there.Looks like it will take longer time to get paid here.I think it's a good idea if admin just pay once a week,then members will be more willing to post.But not withstanding,they have lots of members online.

The period to stop the forum was a period of useful already, since it returned stronger and better active,

and this encouraged members to increase their activity there, especially after the change of rates of profit .

Well. I agree. THe increase in posting rate brings attracts members to join the forum and old members to be active again. I observe more and more members are coming in this forum because they will get higher payouts from being an active poster in the forum. I hope that this site will stay for a long time.

when you'll cashout via digitalglobalpay! this processor are not popular like paypal, alertpay or libertyreserve, where you gonna spend these money you'll earned? i suggest you to make some additionnal post on your 100 and considers them as the post you make for the fees! :D

I think I must spend time in here too because I have been inactive from this site for long time enough. Since the site is under maintenance,

I never visited there again and I missed to make posts in there for few days. I couldn't manage my time well, so I hope I could make some

posts again. Hope I could begin on tomorrow.

yeah,Nick has implemented rules about us carrying 10% fees if we use LR for payments. and i dont like those fees so im using GDP instead and i even get 20% bonus! :) why not use those my friends? theres a lot of exchangers out there thats supports GDP already!

the fees are not that high.we still get 60% profit because of the increase in rates. composed tho the earning with 3 cents post rate without fee we get less earning actually. now in evey payout we get $3.60 less the fees already. so I'm happier with our earning now than before.

I have so far made only 232 EP points and still a long way to the minimum payout,

that definitely takes a long time for me, if I keep on posting only payment proofs daily,

cause, I have only some 5 to 6 proofs only to post,

well, to reach the payout fast, I am depending on discussion sections that have higher post rates.