Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

@rage

I think although the site hasn't been completed all payment request, I didn't doubt of Nick because he has run the forum

for long time and there is no reason for him to scam us now. I think this site will keep running for long time.

Yes. Admin nick is very nice and a good payer to all of his members. The site would really be online for years to come and will become one of the best PTP forum in the web. Members would definitely increase in here as time goes by because of the high posting rate they offer.

@rage

Yes, I am sure if I will be more active to post in this site because I believed that the site is good PTP site.

I am sure I could be paid in high amount of rate. I will make many posts in here when the site is back from

maintenance. I tried to make another request :)

well, I am reaching to cash out soon, so planning to withdraw to my AP this time,

so far I always used LR to get paid from EP so far,

but recently as I have come to know from members that there is something like 10% fee on LR withdrawals,

so I will definitely think over it and avoid losing few cents by making withdrawal to my AP account.

when Nick added fees for LR payments,i thought of using GDP because i dont wanna carry the 10% fee and its good because with GDP,i get 20% more. i decided to have more points before requesting payments so i can also cover that small fee for exchangers.

Good news guys..Nick was said next 10 hours the site will up again..Nick said it to me at the YM for sure..so tonight you can active again in this forum :D

That's really a good news my friend. I am glad to hear that. I was waiting all the time for the forum to resume activity again so that I can start posting again in the forum. I will share this information to all EP members my friend so that they will know the latest news about this. Thanks for the info.:)

yup so tonight memebr will come and post again in here but tomorrow the activity in here more than tonight i guess.thats good if you already contact admin there so member really know how long the time needed by them to wait this site in new server

yup so tonight memebr will come and post again in here but tomorrow the activity in here more than tonight i guess.thats good if you already contact admin there so member really know how long the time needed by them to wait this site in new server

Yes my friend. i am hoping by this time EP is now around and can the forum can now be access. I think the site's full activity will resume tomorrow since some members would find it difficult to post because of the time zone. lol. But I think it's not a problem as long as members are determined to make post again in EP.

This forum will be finished from its maintenance soon, that was good news because we can make another posts again

and I hope the activity of members in there will be great when the site is back. I will make many posts there hehehe..

I hope I still could reach payment request in there this week.

while waiting for this site online then i make psot in other site.but in here i just failed to visit this site twice or more.,i should also beocme so active in here too like i did in DMT.i should make the activity in here become my motivation to be active in here

while waiting for this site online then i make psot in other site.but in here i just failed to visit this site twice or more.,i should also beocme so active in here too like i did in DMT.i should make the activity in here become my motivation to be active in here

That's good my friend since I am also doing the same as yours. I am also doing post in some other forums while waiting for EP to return. I will focus on some other PTPs so that my time will not be a waste waiting for EP to come back.

well, EP is one of the forums where I post regularly and active,

as the site is still unavailable for posting, I think I am losing few cents which I can get from my proof posts daily,

but as we all know the server shifting is not a simple task, let the site take time and be available for posting soon.

@archu

Yes, that's right. I think it's better to be more patient while we waited the forum will be back to normal condition, we could take time to make another

posts in other PTP sites which is good enough to post. I did that and I tried to active again in some sites which I never posted there for long time enough.

I think that could be good earning while we waited EP back to normal again.

i thought this site is available but i think i should wait it maybe they will available at mid nite in my area.yeah this site is so stable but that time i didnt feel easy to make psot there.since their rate before just standard one and memebr also need to make psot in other sections too

in case of server shifting like this, there won't be exact time set for the accomplishment of the task,

it can take more time than expected,

all that we can do is to wait until they get the server shifting done successfully,

so that once again we can have the opportunity to post over there.

@venmarz

This site is not available yet for posting because maintenance is not over I think. I didn't check this site again, but I think it will be

few more hours which is needed by the site to run again. I don't know if the site will run for tomorrow morning that will depend

on situation I think. I heard at afternoon, in my time, someone told me that we must wait about 10 hours so it means we must

wait about 3-4 hours more.

the site is now back and members can now resume posting. i think staying active here won't be that hard since the rates per post recently increased. with 4 cents per post,who wouldn't get motivated to post in there?

that's good to know that the site is back for posting now, it's very fast to see EP back with server shift,

I totally agree with you that EP is the favorite place to earn as the post rates have been good especially active posters can really enjoy

staying on the forum, posting as well as making good amounts over there.

for me its like there is no changing in here.i still really like the activity in here.i hope then i can be so active in here again,i just read the announcement of admin this morning about the new spesification of server,i dont really know about that but im so sure it will also increase the EP performance

for me its like there is no changing in here.i still really like the activity in here.i hope then i can be so active in here again,i just read the announcement of admin this morning about the new spesification of server,i dont really know about that but im so sure it will also increase the EP performance

Yes. The new server is intended for a better forum performance. I would be glad if you will be active in here my friend so that there are now lots of members who are active in here. I hope that the activities now in Ep will continue for the coming days and months to come.

yes the forum is loading fast now and forum board is open again. and i see that the members are very active in posting here once again. the activity is back to normal again.this forum does not lose any activity or never experienced a lack of activity.

I am glad that the forum is now loading much more faster than ever, so I believe my problem of slowness in loading would be solved.

I still remember last time, when I try to post my reply, it loads non-stop and sometimes result in double posts.

Anyway I see the same timing issue in EP (same as the timing issue in TCC...)