Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Yes, its also a good move that admin recently do again fast approval of payouts and will be more likely have fast payment process. Even though, we should expect it will happen always. But still waiting that admin still not have the payments for the contests I wish it will be cleared this week.

The more regular payment processing will be the better for the forum and its members. I only manage to make 50 points daily for the past few days so I need to target more on the forum for at least two days so that I can submit a good payment request later on this week.

Well, 50 points daily was really good in here so if you can do that even in just one week then you can surely earn good when you request a payment in here because that was also I am doing before accumulating 50 points daily in here, and that makes me near to reach 1,000 points in here but I have stopped from posting that's why I didn't able to reach that.

You were set for a really good target in here I see. I have never managed to reach a target higher than 500 points which is when I usually request for my payout. I dont see any reason why one can target for that amount because we know this is a truested admin and payments will be processed.

I often receiving some mails from EP which is advertisement. If you will really aim for your target in here then you can surely reach that especially when you really trust the Admin in here then you can confidently wait to have such amount of points even it may take a long time before you can reach that.

Yes, the fact that I have trust in admin means that I can target for a high amount of points in without having to worry at all. If I make 500 points in here and another at TCC then I can be sure that I will get paid $10 in total by admin from both site.

That's really a good strategy. Well, I even remember before that there was a member who requested for 2,000 points in here for payout but he still got paid with full amount so which means we can really trust the Admin in here.

That's really big. Maybe that points comes in total for a month of posting. lol. It's not easy to accumulate that much number of points in EP since EP's activities as of the moment is not that high. I am just waiting for my payment in here since admin nick haven't processed any payments yet lately.

I haven't visited so far EP and did not made any posts. Just thinking if admin will going to have fast payments here again. So I can also do fast posting and I can have my goal as well. Just hoping to keep members in other sections and also don't post payment proofs in gpt discussion threads.

I am still sitting on 300 points in here as I didnt manage to make a good amount of points in here today. I hope that tomorrow will be a different day altogether and that I can manage to post well. I also have a feeling that payment processing will be soon so I need to be prepared.

I am still sitting on 300 points in here as I didnt manage to make a good amount of points in here today. I hope that tomorrow will be a different day altogether and that I can manage to post well. I also have a feeling that payment processing will be soon so I need to be prepared.

I already requested a payment in here so I am already prepared once admin clear payouts in the forum. I hope by this week he will clear payments so that activities in here will be more livelier. I will going to post a few in here just to maintain my activities.

I am hoping also for that possibility as I need motivation to post in here. It would be much better if the Admin can process payment request weekly in here so that members will always be motivated to post in here especialy now it needs a good activities for members to spread their posting activities in here.

I already requested a payment in here so I am already prepared once admin clear payouts in the forum. I hope by this week he will clear payments so that activities in here will be more livelier. I will going to post a few in here just to maintain my activities.

I really think that there will be payment processing quite soon on the forum. I have tried to accumulate a lot more points on the forum but despite my attempts I have not been that fruitful because of posting activities. It seems I will have to make do with what I have and will submit my payment request tomorrow midday no matter how many points I have. I will otherwise missout on getting paid if I wait too long to submit.

Yes, we can still have here our posting activity even there's delay and even I have waiting for a good opportunity to increase my posting target here. I guess I will not going to request for payment here better to have posts until the end of the month.

That's really a good strategy. Well, I even remember before that there was a member who requested for 2,000 points in here for payout but he still got paid with full amount so which means we can really trust the Admin in here.

How i wish i can also do that. Is there a maximum limit to the amount you can request for payment here?

I'm finding it a bit hard to do a lot of posting here as i am trying to spread my posting activities on the different sections on this site. I'm not really familiar on other sections, i'm quite limited to GPT section which slows down my posting activity here. I guess it's just a matter of time before i am able to catch-up and able to efficiently do my postings here.

I think the Admin has set a minimum but I still don't know if it was implemented already because before there was a shortage of funds in here because there were many payment request because it has been about a months before payment request has been cleared in here.

@Syrine is that the minimum payout of the site now or is it your own target before requesting for payout here? i wish i can do the same though i'm not that experienced yet in posting, i still need to improve my efficiency in posting and widen my knowledge on various topics like HYIP and FOREX since this site discourages focusing on just one section.

The minimum amount for a payout in here is $2 which for me is quite low enough to achive. If you are knowledgeable in a lot of topics regarding online money making programs you will surely do well in here. There are various topics that one can participate and with good activities you can earn quite well.

@tirus that is actually what i am working on right now, expanding my knowledge on other online money making programs. I've been stucked in GPT programs and haven't taken that leap to look into other programs like HYIP, FOREX, etc. I guess given that i have already accumulated a good amount of earnings from GPT sites i can start immersing myself into other money making programs.