Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

so far i see about 8 payment processors that still not paid by admin, and all of them approved by mod hoang, even like that this forums still full with poster especially for hyip monitors that still active post the proof in this site

I am sure that the pending payment requests will also be cleared too. Iam just really encouraged to keep on posting here even though at times it is quite hard to ignore the fact that payments have been pending for a long time. Clearly our trust does not seem to have been in vain.

Well the admin is really telling us that he is experiencing some funds delay as hes expecting it to clear off. And i think soon, he will clear off payment in this forum. Its nice hes trying his best to manage this forum and i think thats really great.

it will be good if admin be honest to the members and i don't have any doubt with him now, i just don't have too much time to spend here, but today i will try to make at least about 5 posts, and i think it is better if we active rather than praising about something :D

I just need a few more days to reach payout and then I can take a break from here and concentrate on other forums in the meantime. I am quite confident that admin will come through just as he has done in the past and managed to clear out the forums pending payment requests.

i posted this day. i think i have already reached payout. but i am not yet satisfied with the amount or points i have . so i may just try to reach bigger points before i request my payout here.

Just like you too,i love requesting payment when i have large amount of money maybe something like 500 points which will get me $5.By the way,i read that the admin had not attended to those having bigger request on the site,this is something to consider when targeting bigger cashout.

I guess I will going to have a hard time reaching my 500 points goal in here before may 15. Its simply because until now I only have 300 points in here. And since I only post in here two to three times a week maximum. I don't think I can request payments and get paid on or before may 15.

I really want to get paid before may 15 so that I can convert my earning to cash to use it to pay my creditcard bills.

Just like you too,i love requesting payment when i have large amount of money maybe something like 500 points which will get me $5.By the way,i read that the admin had not attended to those having bigger request on the site,this is something to consider when targeting bigger cashout.

Its better to request for a higher amount of money when you cashout because you have a lot to look forward to while waiting for admin to attend to your payout. Yes, admin last time did start with smaller amount payments before moving on to the higher amount payments. Either way, they all got paid out at the end of the day so I would worry that much about it.

Tomorrow I will going to post in here and reach 375 points. Each time I post I post 50 points. so in short I need to have 4 days of posting in order to reach my 500 points target. One problem though. I have hard time posting regularly in here. At most I can do is post three times a were. In short its going to take me more than a week to reach my target earnings in here.

Slowly but surely you will get to reach your target. I seem to be going nowhere slowly in here because my points do not seem to be moving that much. This is also due to the fact that I have been busy with some new forums over the past few days that have taken the bulk of my time. Either way, I still make posts whenever I can here.

my payment request here still not paid by admin, it seems admin need a lot of time to get more funds, and even they lowered the minimum payout, still admin have short of funds, so i think they need to search more advertisers or invest some good program to make more bucks to pay members

Not lot of time but need more advertisers. I guess admin already made overspending but then we know that it is just the crisis and sooner we will see many advertisers again. Hopefully those payouts already so it will be a good start again.

I guess just a little more wait we will able to have clearing of payments again. So for the meantime, as long as we can have here activity its already a great help and support for the forum and in this time admin needs us so we need to continue on posting here.

Not lot of time but need more advertisers. I guess admin already made overspending but then we know that it is just the crisis and sooner we will see many advertisers again. Hopefully those payouts already so it will be a good start again.

that is bad for him, before this site is one of the good site with higher rate and keep paying until they lowered the rate but still have problem with fund that make me little worried actually about their condition now, but even like that poster still active even not like before

@trickster what is the posting rate here now?

I'm planning on joining this site as i want to be more active in paid to post compared to other get paid to sites this month. Should i be concerned about the payment issue or is this just a delay in payment?

Admin Nick is an encouragable admin and am happy he is really managing this forum well enough. The fact is that we can really see that payment is been cleared by him in due time. Some wonderful contest is going on and it wont be a bad idea for us to join in it too.

its a avery good forum to join in here as the admin here has a very good strategy in piloting the forum to a very great level that can't be imagined.

It is indeed a really good forum. The posting rates is currently 2 cents per post in here. There have been delays in processing payments by admin due to funding and admin did allude to that fact. Although there may be delays admin is still paying members for their posts in here.

Its been a long time that the post rate remain 2 cents. And they are still paying for sure. And Ep forum was one of the best ptp forum for posters and contests lovers. We can see they have one of the many contests here which are still active.

@trickster what is the posting rate here now?

I'm planning on joining this site as i want to be more active in paid to post compared to other get paid to sites this month. Should i be concerned about the payment issue or is this just a delay in payment?

2 cents for mostly section dude, i know that is quite low but for me that still good, the only problem is even this site have low rate, EP still have some problem with funds, and but the contest still doing well here, you can joined here.

Its been a long time that the post rate remain 2 cents. And they are still paying for sure. And Ep forum was one of the best ptp forum for posters and contests lovers. We can see they have one of the many contests here which are still active.

i still joined some contest here, i prefer the funny picture contest because that is one of the good place where i can earn a lot of bucks :D, and i have a lot of funny pictures, well today we can see little activity here, i just hope admin clear the payment to resume activity back

i still joined some contest here, i prefer the funny picture contest because that is one of the good place where i can earn a lot of bucks :D, and i have a lot of funny pictures, well today we can see little activity here, i just hope admin clear the payment to resume activity back

I am not much of a fan of contests so I would rather spend my time making posts. Contests are not definite and after all that activity you may find that you are not the winner which means that you would have essentially waisted your effort. Posting is much better because you then have an idea of how much to expect when payments are cleared.