Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 4/26/2012 3:14 PM

Batch: 92893687

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $2.12

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 4/26/2012 3:29 PM

Batch: 92895483

Amount: $5.00

Thank you.

my contest payment still not paid but i think we don't need to worry after see this all i am sure that admin will be trying to be active and paid when it comes to him to pay the members :D, today i see some good activity here.

7th payment proof from EP

You have received a payment to your account U4671715 :

Date: 4/26/2012 3:31 PM

Batch: 92895681

Amount: $3.00

Thank you.

my contest payment still not paid but i think we don't need to worry after see this all i am sure that admin will be trying to be active and paid when it comes to him to pay the members :D, today i see some good activity here.

Yeah, you should not worry about the payment as you have read already that admin still finding for some funds to clear other payment requests including contest payments. Well, I don't have yet much time post in ep forum but later will have it and try to have activity.

i already paid for my contest here, i just realized when i make post here, it seems admin have problem with their funds, so i think i will be understanding with them too, and today i just request my payment. i just hope get paid before this week end :D

I too have had 6th payment with this site, it is very good when final admin too cleared all payments and this is my proof:

r7nj98chbipf.jpg

I see that admin too is very active in this time, he too trying to post in almost forum now with hope that everyone will active again here to work

i see mod hoang approved the payment 3 days ago, so far i think that still fine and i know that he is busy too as he become moderators in the other forums too, and i see admin just pay some monitors in this site too, it seem he paid a lot there

You have received a payment to your account:

Date: 2/15/2012 5:31 PM

Batch: 85259781

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !! Thank you.

Well its all good to see payment proofs in here and with this proofs one can be active in here for a very good periods of time.

Its seems that the payment proof you posted here is from a contest that you won.Its quite a good one to see payment proofs here even any little it is its very mcuh motivating.

Yeah,the contest will keep on motivating the posters to post more on the site.I happened to be one of the winners of that contest,some month back.I am sure i am going to win it again now that i am ready to get back and make some posts.

I am glad admin is keeping his word despite encountering some financial problems. After he came out to announce this and let members know of the situation it is good that he is coming back to prove why many member have come to trust him as an admin. Will be resuming my posting activities here this week.

Really nice as the admin is really trying his best to manage this forum properly and i think with those great contest he is offering, many members will tend to make some post in here and likewise be active. Its a nice one from admin Nick

Admin Nick is an encouragable admin and am happy he is really managing this forum well enough. The fact is that we can really see that payment is been cleared by him in due time. Some wonderful contest is going on and it wont be a bad idea for us to join in it too.