Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

You can request payout if you have reached 1 dollar. ;) Well both admin Nick and Jambasha give the clearing of payments thats why we have experiencing good and fast payments. Not only that they keep us update on what happened to the forum including the contests and payments. So really appreciate how the forum goes on now. :)

The low payout on Earning palace always inspires me to post more but i do not usually request on 1$, i make at least 3$ before requesting payout since i believe in getting big payouts,i am now aiming for another cashout in few days so that i will get 150% and also will participate in contests.

the forum is a good one having passing several researh online I came to realised that is one of the top GTP forum that are online.

EP forum is PTP forum. I wonder what do you mean by GTP or GPT sites. Actually i just made some posts here and i think can reach today the 2 dollars and if feeling lucky to have the 150% will have 1 dollar bonus and will have 3 dollars. Really others got their payment one day only.

I have noticed everyone is talking about the 50% more on payout in this forum, for a limited period during the second anniversary of EP, it is the reason may be the forum is now fully busy with a lot of members maintain their activities so far.

I just hope the host changing does not pass the 72 hours said by the admin.moreso i likewisely hope the host changing wouldnt affect my ability to access the forum.i wish admin Nick good luck as he tries to make EP a more efficient and reliable forum.

okay so it was announced on the forum but I actually did not know of it. I guess because I was't so active in the forum for the past two days or so. I wish the admins all the best too.

i just joined this forum few days and i have won the daily login contest.thanks to admin to pay me $0.10

You have received a payment to your account U9683995 (cpriya108):

Date: 12/18/2011 4:04 AM

Batch: 79431718

From Account: U4838764 (EP.TCC payment)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: EP: Login Daily and win $0.10 Daily !! [15/12/2011]

Thank you.

The forum is now not accessible as it was mentioned in the forum that it was currently having to move to new server. And with that I am expecting to see new design when this forum comes back online. Hopefully it will be fast and successful as I bet many of its loyal posters are excited to post in here again.

There was some downtime here since admin was adding extra server,now it is back and everything working smoothly.I have made some posts today and will be cashing out tomorrow,i hope i will get paid 150% once again.

You will be paid 150% as long as you follow rules in the forum. They are not so strict I think in payments and it is quite easy to reach minimum payout now because activities is quite good nowadays, right?

There was some downtime here since admin was adding extra server,now it is back and everything working smoothly.I have made some posts today and will be cashing out tomorrow,i hope i will get paid 150% once again.

That is great to know that ep is back. I was still counting 72 hours before checking on it. I guess I better go back and start posting because I am close to payout there.

You will be paid 150% as long as you follow rules in the forum. They are not so strict I think in payments and it is quite easy to reach minimum payout now because activities is quite good nowadays, right?

Yes thats right,when it comes to EP we get so many active discussions where we can post almost every day.I am comfortable with GPT and HYIP section both so i make around 20-30 posts every day.

It was a good thing that this forum have managed to comeback immediately after their successfully transfer to another server. If you will notice that they are also now using the same script as what MTV forum is currently using. You will see that with the icon when you open tab for this forum.

well, good to see there is a lot of new members getting attracted to EP and joining the forum, even the lower cash out limit help us to reach the payout limit fast in here and apply before the new bonus offer of 150% on every cash out ends up, to be in good profit from our postings.