Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

My payment request has not been approved yet for processing when I checked on it yesterday. But the mod here is fast and I am sure of getting my payment request reviewed before the week ends.

I hope we get paid soon. As this is the first ptp forum that I request payments this month of january. So I'm hoping to reach it this week or next week. Its took me about 5 weeks to reach 5 dollars worth of post. And I think I can't reach my monthly 5 dollars goal as its already 15th of january and I still not reach 100 points.

So far the forum contests have later on going to have winners and im excited for it since im really focused on it. But as the mark your attendance closed and not much activity i think it is good time to start posting in threads. Wonder seems admin isnt that active in making payments perhaps something wrong.

congratulations umeghayu, I have not checked the announcement of the winner login for round now. but juzfinal moderator already announced it and I hope I get a prize such as the TCC forum. because I actively fill it every day :D

You have received a payment to your account U6532614 (yupz1500):

Date: 01/15/2012 09:16

Batch: 81888549

From Account: U4838764 (EP.TCC payment)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: EP: Login Daily and win $0.10 Daily !! [5/1/2012]

Thanks admins and mods

:wub:

Date: 1/15/2012 9:21 AM

Batch: 81888805

Memo: EP: Login Daily and win $0.10 Daily !! [12/1/2012]

Thank you.

Date: 1/15/2012 9:29 AM

Batch: 81889222

Amount: $0.70

Memo: EP: Mark Your Attendance in EarningPalace [Round 30]

Thank you.

I see chardyme getting paid from its contest and you also. So its only shows that this site is still paying. And beside I just got paid two weeks. So I'm sure theirs still no delay. I think this week or next week is the waiting period. If the month of january ends without payments then that's the time we got worried.

The log-in contest says "Login Daily and win $0.10 Daily !!". This contest does not seem hard to join and if you happen to win 10 times in a month, it will be a good $1 for your effort.

not be friend because I see that in random systems have this contest, name that has emerged in the first will not appear for the second time let alone the third time in one round. and I saw the announcement of the winner there is no name that appears two times

not be friend because I see that in random systems have this contest, name that has emerged in the first will not appear for the second time let alone the third time in one round. and I saw the announcement of the winner there is no name that appears two times

I see. But what if there are not that many participants? There are some contests which do not attract that many participants. I think, it is weird that there are no multiple winners in a daily contest.

Date: 1/17/2012 7:32 PM

Batch: 82129640

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $7.50

Memo: Contest Payment, Thanks for Being Active on Earning Palace Forum!!

Thank you.

Date: 1/17/2012 7:45 PM

Batch: 82130703

Memo: Sign Up Offer - Earningpalace Forum !!

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 1/18/2012 6:33 PM

Batch: 82239376

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Chatting Contest Payment from EarningPalace.Com !

Date: 1/18/2012 7:02 PM

Batch: 82241850

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

Yeah, I am one of the people who are not interested in contests section not here only but I am not interested in this section in any other forum perhaps I'm wrong in this matter, but I prefer to participate in other sections, such as hyip section and paid to post section