Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Yes, but it has been already fix and the Admin said in the other FORUM that it won't happen again, as it was a problem on the Script. There's nothing to worry as the error didn't take time in fact i didn't encounter that! Anyway, I hope that there's a good activity today.

Well it seems that the chatting contest in ep forum will again reach 1000 posts. So fast that is why im just sticking in the forum contests for awhile and then will be resting in posting in the contest section and contribute posts in ptp section.

Yeah I am quite excited about that, well i will be out this weekends so don't count me in, hahaha. I will help again next week, anyways I just reached more than 200 points in here and have already requested for payment :D

Admin started to clear some payouts however those who have 150% payout bonus still not have cleared still waiting for it. And also that the instant cash contest is already closed and soon the payments will be processed. And also the chatting contest another round ended and reached 10,000 posts already. :D

good to know it was a payout day on EP forum, finally, the members that have been waiting to get paid have got their payments with 150% bonus applied, I guess, the bonus offer on payments that is 150% is already closed, anyways, congrats to the members that have been paid today.

4th Payment proof from EP

You have received a payment to your account U4671715

Date: 1/8/2012 6:59 AM

Batch: 81201488

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $3.75

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U6532614 (yupz1500):

Date: 01/08/2012 06:48

Batch: 81201045

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payme...)

Amount: $0.40

Memo: Contest Payment, Thanks for Being Active on Earning Palace Forum!!

Thanks admins and mods

:wub:

You have received a payment to your account U6532614 (yupz1500):

Date: 01/08/2012 06:58

Batch: 81201472

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payme...)

Amount: $1.50

Thanks admins and mods

:rolleyes:

You have received a payment to your account U9880982 (cathylmg):

Date: 1/8/2012 7:12 AM

Batch: 81202034

Amount: $1.30

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 1/8/2012 6:47 AM

Batch: 81201029

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Contest Payment, Thanks for Being Active on Earning Palace Forum!!

Date: 1/8/2012 7:11 AM

Batch: 81201992

Amount: $2.14

Thank you.

I posted a lot here and managed to get near the minimum cash out amount. Since, I have already reached my quota in another forum, I feel that I will reach the cash out level either this evening or tomorrow. And indeed, the activity here is quite good that it helped me create many posts today.

I also managed to reach another cash out level and subsequently requested another cash out. I find it a better strategy not to visit the forum everyday so that when I visit, I will be able to create lots of posts because there will be many open to threads where I can post.

I just requested for a payment i didn't accumulate more points so will have some days to take some rest from posting here so for next week i will have many threads to post to... Well, perhaps i will get a fast approval here and will be paid by next week or before this week ends as there are already many approved payment.