Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

these days I am taking the AP option to get paid from EP,

so far I have received two payments from EP to my AP account,

this way, I am paid in full, without any fee deduction like it's there with LR,

but I am not able to exchange it for local currency as exchanger sites stop accepting AP sale orders.

the admin paid for two days, as there were a lot of requests took place within a week gap from the previous payout time,

the activities here have been amazingly improved,

only thing is that lack of knowledge of marketing programs or Forex,

otherwise I would have been able to make lot posts on this fast paying forum in those sections as well.

I have applied for my 29th payment on EP with 435 points,

of course the request thread hasn't been updated or closed by the mods there,

thus I still have chance to make as many points as possible and update the request with fresh points as well,

I hope this will be paid out in the coming payout time.

@ pinoycity

wow 21 dollars paypal? That is good. That is great. I will try to cashout using paypal also. I will try as right now my eoncard (debitcard I use for paypal) is near expiration and I need to pay to renew again and that why I need Paypal funds.

I have got my request approved with full points,

actually before it can be approved, I made few more posts and updated the request thread with fresh points,

that was a 500 points requested in my 29th payment request,

and that is approved for $5, and I am happy poster of EP.

I hope payment process in EarningPalace will pay all of its members soon. Payment in EP is a little bit late but I am sure if there is no problem

about payment process in here. The admin of EarningPalace is honest person who has run 2 forums for long time enough so I could trust him.

I hope payment process in EarningPalace will pay all of its members soon. Payment in EP is a little bit late but I am sure if there is no problem

about payment process in here. The admin of EarningPalace is honest person who has run 2 forums for long time enough so I could trust him.

You will always get paid from this admin cause he is an honest person. Maybe you just need to wait a little longer cause sometimes admin also busy with his other forum and maybe nowadays they having some problem with low activity here so also not many advertisers put some banner here. But I still sure this forum will up again soon.

both my payments, 28th and 29th on EP have been of $5 amounts to AP,

it's a coincidence that since from I started to use AP option, I have requested at 500 points and approved for full amount of $5,

and once again I have finished another 150 points more,

thus will try to make another 350 points more fast to cash out at $5 again for my 30th payment on EP.

After how many points can we request the pay-out in earning palace? I am a bit confused about this as I just thought of requesting my first payout atleast. I have about 130 points so far and I am just thinking if this is enough for a cash-out.

@geeta

it's 400 points minimum required to cash out on the forum,

it will be easily chased, as the post rates here of four cents minimum,

in case of hyip payment proofs, it will be one cent per post,

so if you focus only on PTP and hyip discussion, it will be 100 posts enough to get 400 points.

Earning Palace (EP) is one of the legit PTP sites besides Digital Money Talk (DMT), because they are paying to their members. Furthermore, there are quite a number of good reviews & payment proofs can be found throughout the internet & the most things is EP has an honest admin (Nick) :)

well, since from there has been fees introduced for LR payouts, a 10% deduction,

I started using AP option to payout and thus it's become difficult for me to exchange AP funds,

but it's very easy to get LR buyers thus to convert funds to local currency,

so I just hope that soon the admin will remove the LR payout fee, hopefully.

the admin of this site is very trusted and have many paid to post sites. Now he has partnership in the highest paid forum which is fxfred. The rates of earningpalace is too good. But they require too much quality post which is disgusting!

@archu

I think it has been removed deduction 10% fees in LR as payment processor. My latest payment request in EP has been approved in full payment

without any deductions. I hope that will be good news for you because I am happy because there is no deduction when I asked payment through

LR anymore.

@andry777

thanks for the update, that's really a good news for me, if no fee charge on LR payments,

but my latest request was to AP and it's already approved, so I can't change it now,

if it's confirmed that no fee on LR requests, then definitely my next request will be for LR payment only.

@archu

Yes, you're welcome. I am happy with this news too because 10% fees is high amount of deductions for me. I ever tried to use another payment processor

because of this deduction but now I will be back to use LR. I hope there will be no fees anymore when we asked payment in LR.

Earning palace decreased their rate

Admin's News Letter Update July 27, 2011 10:14 PM GMT + 8 (Wedneday)

Hello Members,

We have decreased PTP rates on our both forums u can check Announcement here :

Forum Script Updation !!

Rates as below :

Thread : $0.02

Reply Post : $0.02

Referral Commission : $0.25

Minimum Payout Decrease as below :-

Liberty Reserve : $2

Alertpay : $3

Perfect Money : $2

HYIP Payment Proof and General business pays $0.01 for new thread & reply post.

About script Up gradation there are lots of bugs in old script also DB errors same as Thecashchat forum after upgrading forum most of problems got solved.

if anyone still getting any problem error feel free to contact us.

Nick

I read the announcements too from another forum, and that is really bad news from EP. The rate is decreased so high from 4 cents per post to 2 cents per post.

This condition is bad, there will be many members who will move to another PTP forums. I will make post in here still but maybe it will be harder to be active

because members in here will be fewer.