Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Thanks for the encouragement; I may try out the contests in TCC but I will try to reschedule my time in such a way that I will still have time to post in other forums.

I'm still wondering why the current contest didn't have much participation. Well, I may register in TCC and participate in the next contests in TCC

The contests are really not hard and some dont really require that one takes a lot of time in order to participate in them. As I mentioned before, the fun contest only required 20 posts in 3 days and also mentioned that if you cannot reach the 20 posts you will still qualify but will be half of the prize. I think that this was fair of admin.

It's not hard but for me that's really time consuming and not worthy if you have only spend some time. That's why I can't make participate in those contests because of full posting activity already in other forums. I will just check the new contest if I find interesting as well as to let to participate in there.

The contests are really not hard and some dont really require that one takes a lot of time in order to participate in them. As I mentioned before, the fun contest only required 20 posts in 3 days and also mentioned that if you cannot reach the 20 posts you will still qualify but will be half of the prize. I think that this was fair of admin.

Yes that was really fair of the admin to have made the qualification very see but I guess posters didn't participate because they were probably busy or something. Well, I may register here tomorrow to know how well I can participate in posting contests.

The contest is not hard but I just feel it is time consuming and apart from that I am not always lucky when it comes to contests so I don't bother to participate in it,the thread of TCC has been closed in EP simply because most members are just complaining about the contest and the admin was forced to make a post

Well, their contests should really exert effort to be active in the forum that's why I give up already in other forum contests in tcc like the mark your attendance which is tiring for a week of doing that you will get 1 dollar as the highest which I feel isn't enough for my activity.

Someone posted in mTV that the admin has closed the thread on TCC in EP and that is a very bad sign, maybe the admin wants to shut down the forum or he's probably tired of pressure from posters that require him to introduce new contests.

The admin is not planning to close the forum,he only closed the thread in EP simply because what members are posting about the forum is irrelevant to the thread,that was main reason he closed it,I am so sure that he will be opening it soon,I just checked out forum not quite long

Yes, that is probably what is the case in here because most of the posts are referring to the contest threads that are anticipated. There is no reason to believe that it signals the closure of the forum because I am sure that admin will let members know if that is to be the case since he is always transparent about developments on any of his forums.

The admin is not planning to close the forum,he only closed the thread in EP simply because what members are posting about the forum is irrelevant to the thread,that was main reason he closed it,I am so sure that he will be opening it soon,I just checked out forum not quite long

Its good to know that the admin only closed the thread due to the fact that some posters were giving irrelevant posts there and not TCC itself. When he comes back from his trip, I'm sure he will introduce better contests and I will visit the forum to check if I will be able to take part in the contests he will introduce.

I doubt that it would be immediately though because he still has some backlog to deal with on all of his forums before he can attend to the TCC forum contest unless he had already thought of sometime during his time away. There is still updates, payments and PM's to be taken care of when returns.

I doubt that it would be immediately though because he still has some backlog to deal with on all of his forums before he can attend to the TCC forum contest unless he had already thought of sometime during his time away. There is still updates, payments and PM's to be taken care of when returns.

That's true. It may even take a week or more after his trip for him to introduce new contests in TCC depending on how much time he spends with updates in other forums that he handles. I just hope he will be able to come up with something that will be of much interest to posters that love to participate in contests.

I guess that we will get to see in the next week when admin does make a return if there will be any new contests that are being introduced soon. Maybe there will be something interesting to come out of the forum should admin decide to put together something new on the forum soon.

This is great looking site when i check it in every section i did't get those earning status in this site

They say that this site is now contest based site not paid to post

Is this true or false if it is false then give me the link in there shown that earning stricture

Yes, the site used to be a PTP forum not so long ago and I have already earned from the forum many times. It has only recently turned into a contest-based forum but for now there is still no good contests and participation that would make it a good forum to be at.

That's right,I checked the forum 2 days ago just to see what was going on in the forum,to my surprise,nothing has really changed,the hyip section still pays a cent for a post,i only made 2 posts in the forum that day,it is only hyip monitors that are really posting in the forumnthey create threads and post there payment proofs

I don't think that would happen in the forum today,I know that Nick is not ready to introduce any contest yet cos the way he stated it in EP before he travelled was kind of a little bit harsh,so I think he would only be clearing payments in the forum

Why are you going to be active in the forum contests in tcc? Because the last contest did not have many participants that's why admin disappointed seeing few or not even meet the contest requirements to get the prizes. So far, members can only be active in the regular two contests here.

The forum has turned to a contest based forum but the newly contest isnt enough to call it a contest forum.As I could see,the Nick is overload with the work of managing other forums too so she hasnt concentrated much on the forum thats my reason for the sluggish growth of activity in the contest.