Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

the admin paid EP requests, that means even the requests at TCC also might have been paid, this is what I guessed and we have proof posts around,

it's really a great thing to notice that the forum TCC is making fast payments,

so these days, members need not wait long to receive their payments,

well, a great opportunity to earn through posting here to make some fast bucks.

Well, I recently became active in the TCC so I have not yet verified how quickly they are in paying members. But I am almost close enough to reach the minimum payout. Maybe this weekend i can already place a request.

I have to agree that the activity level doesn't seem to be good.

I thought that I could one shot make a lot of posts during weekend, since weekdays I am busy with work, but then it seems that I would be able to earn a little bit better if I post everyday...

I haven't seen anyone getting huge point deductions here lately,

seems like the members have started to post all quality content without any violations of rules,

also the mods have been active recently and post checking thus can be done within the same day after request,

I guess the next payout time is soon going to take place on TCC.

I just request a day or two ago. And I'm excited to be paid. I know its really hard time this month. As most ptp that I'm in has delay payments. But I'm sure TCC has no problem paying its members. This is one of the most stable ptp right now.

I don't think I will make more posts in this forum, it's better to post in EP than to post in here.

I think many members who will agree with me except for supporter members (upgrade members) in here.

I like this two site, but the only problem that i have encountered with this TCC is that everytime i visited a thread i cannot see any discussion because all can see is proof of payment. I hope TCC will create a separate thread for proof of payout for a certain site or program.

well, my 21st request on TCC placed today was approved the same day after request,

I must say within few hours it was approved,

the mods here are active that in case any violation, we get warning, in a few hours as well,

I am glad that my request has been approved so faster and sent for the payment.

I don't know the reason of members who still posted in this forum, but for me EarningPalace is better to post than TCC.

The rule is exactly same but the rate is different. It's really weird for me.

if we compare TCC with EP, of course the post rates are a bit low than that of EP,

but for members that request to LR, TCC is a better place to earn than EP,

that is because EP deducts 40% towards fee for LR requests,

where as there is no such rule in TCC for LR payout requests, that we can be paid in full.

@andry777

well, I have to check it out on the forum, I haven't logged in today yet on the forum,

so if that is the ltest update, I have to make sure of it there,

if that is true, I would say that's bad news for us, active members,

because with three cents, it was hard to reach the limit of 400 GC, now with 2.5 cents it may be even more harder.

My payment request approved there within 15 minutes after request but waiting from few days for my payment . anyway its great to see when our payment approved and after approval there is no worry because of denied so if its delay after approval than no problem i think when Admin is so good person.

my 21st payment on TCC !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 5/22/2011 9:48 AM

Batch: 61719702

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

thank you, dear admin !

it is nice to see that the admin cleared all the payments requests yesterday . it made me restart activity there again , i need about 100 posts here to request my payment because the rates some low beside the high payout minimum that we need 135 posts to request our payout there ...

MY 1ST PAYOUT HERE:

You Have Been Got Paid

Payment Mode Account

Date 05/22/2011 09:56

Batch 61719876

From U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payou...)

To U******* (REYAH)

Amount $3.20

Memo Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

I have stopped to post in this forum because in my mind, I prefer to post in other PTP which gave me better rate.

I am enough to post in EP which is similiar like TCC.

Strategy is the best way to earn in here. First spend your time in ptp that you love to post on. Second if you have time you can post afterward. Although its took you long to reach cashout point if you put this in your secondary list. But its still earning. Before its took me two months to reach cashout point in here. then a month and now every two weeks.