Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

To me contests isnt all about winning and prize money,sometimes you get lucky to grab a slot and vice versa..all have just one ambition FUN.The contest inhere lacks fun because members arent active to replies others,sometimes you'll find just one post in the chat contest which is not fun.

To me contests isnt all about winning and prize money,sometimes you get lucky to grab a slot and vice versa..all have just one ambition FUN.The contest inhere lacks fun because members arent active to replies others,sometimes you'll find just one post in the chat contest which is not fun.

Checking the TCC thread in the EP forum would be a waste of time in my opinion. Knowing admin, he wont open the thread again anytime soon so discussions would have to happen anywhere else but there. Its just better to check the forum directly to see if there are any updates to the forum or not.

I don't think so as the admin may want to re-open TCC thread in EP after he may have introduced new contests in TCC because he may want to know members opinions about the new contests. I agree with you that its best to check TCC to know the latest about any updates in the forum though.

@ofejiro20,that what you feel about the contests in the forum,you said contest is not about winning and prize? Lol,then what is it all about,you said it is all about FUN and what fun do you derive in those contests,never mind

@glucoseguy,you are so correct,the admin would surely re-open the thread and when he has put TCC back on track just like the way he did to DCZ thread

Its a fun contest for sure but we all know that the fun part in this case is mostly about getting the prize...lol At least that's how it would be for me. At the end of the day the reason we participate in most contests is in anticipation of being declared victorious and issues with the prizes.

Well as much I think admin wasnt too happy with discussions about TCC thread in EP beginning with complaints,enquires and expectations of members.I think admin wasnt happy with posts of some members knowing fully the admin of EP is same owner of TCC,thats a possible reason for closing the thread.But I ponder why he didnt closed the TCC thread in DCP?

@ofejiro20 Up until today it has not been proven that admin Nick is the same admin of DCP as well despite what many members had initially thought when it opened up. You will also realise that the management style here is very different from TCC and EP. That is probably why the thread has not been closed.

The hyip threads are still getting a lot of activities in here as we can see now and there are payment request with the latest being from yesterday to attest to this. I see that even mod shratha from the IP forum is active on the forum in the hyip section as well at the moment.

Of course,that section would continue to be getting activity because it is every day that new hyips do come out,so the monitors just keep creating threads,how I wish I am a hyip monitor I would have just be doing the same thing in the forum...lols

@ofejiro Yes admin Nick is not the forum of DCP but this thread is for TCC. I believe that your post wasn't meant for this thread.

Back to the topic, let's keep hoping that admin Nick comes up with good contests here and its good if he takes his time to do so even if it means waiting till next month when all conditions will be favourable to him.

Of course,that section would continue to be getting activity because it is every day that new hyips do come out,so the monitors just keep creating threads,how I wish I am a hyip monitor I would have just be doing the same thing in the forum...lols

I sometimes wish for the same thing too because they dont seem to worry about post rates and even when there is low activities on a forum they really dont mind because they just post payment proofs. That is how they are still able to earn from here even now.

Yes,you are right,they don't bother about posts rates,if you can notice,when they get to the minimum payout they would not request for a payout until when they accumulate huge points that is when they request for a payout,honestly,posting in TCC is just a minor thing to them,they are just comfortable with posting in the forum

They do bother about it. Please understand that admin did well to make the forum stays paying for the paying sections and the contests in the forum. So, obviously, what we see is that the forum don't have enough funds to have the decent post rate and discussions of increase post rate is nonsensical.

What's the good thing about is, we can assure that the Admin will pay you in here, if you are participating with the contest in here and luckily you won then for sure the Admin will pay you in here. Or when you are posting in here despite the low rates then for sure you will be paid in here as there is nothing to worry about it's a paying Forum somehow.

They do bother about it. Please understand that admin did well to make the forum stays paying for the paying sections and the contests in the forum. So, obviously, what we see is that the forum don't have enough funds to have the decent post rate and discussions of increase post rate is nonsensical.

hadg wasnt talking about the admin,rather he was referring to hyip monitors that they dont bother about the post rates,really they dont.They trust in the admin thats why they're still posting in the forum despite the rates.

How about the members here? Who made better earnings better particularly who are mostly active in ptp section before? Did they lose the trust to admin because, it seems like that and they can't be still active here now. I don't think that hyip monitors are into like that as they have so many forums to post to earn and their major earnings will be in investments not in posting really.

Hmm? Well I think you can give the forum a check for a second time,because as much as I know hyip monitors continously creates new thread everyday likewise post loads of payment proofs.Sometimes when I check activity stream,most last posts will either be payment proof or new hyip thread created.

Hmm? Well I think you can give the forum a check for a second time,because as much as I know hyip monitors continously creates new thread everyday likewise post loads of payment proofs.Sometimes when I check activity stream,most last posts will either be payment proof or new hyip thread created.

What I mean members are those that are making discussions most of the times, I doubt hyip monitors are making discussions, right. And that's what I know that the forum members who got paid more often are active in GPT section that's why now, where are they? Only hyip monitors are still put trust to admin and remain active?