Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

I never knew that the reason why posters didn't participate in the last contest was because the prizes offered were not attractive. Well I may check the forum after the admin may have implemented the new rates in EP as he will have a better chance to focus in TCC after he's done with EP. For now, I'm staying away from TCC.

Do we have there I think 10 dollars per round only, right? So, that's not really encouraging for me also. Think that the previous round took several months to achieve 1000 posts and then, this round will take longer than the last round which probably in the next year to accomplish.

I am not sure of how much the current contest actually pay out. I will still try to remain optimistic about the forum and hope for new developments that can take the forum to new heights. I dont want to write off the forum right now because anything can still happen and there can still be a turn around in here and admin is capable of doing that.

Are you guys saying that the admin has introduced a new contest in the forum,anyways I would try and visit the forum myself and see how the contest looks like though I am not going to participate in it cos I am not a contest person,I just want to see if there are any changes in the forum too

Yes, that's why you will see only all of the hyip monitors payout request in the payment section. So far, there's no recent payments and also that we can't expect that the activity in the forum is doing fine. But I know that this forum will still be stable though not much payments to be processed.

That's right; this is the season when hyips turn scam so I'm not surprised that there are not much payouts from hyip monitors and since the hyip monitors have reduced their activity there, there is a general decrease in activity since the hyip admins have the highest activity in TCC. Well, we should be expecting new contests in the forum anytime soon since the admin is done with the new changes in EP

Even myself I quite good at chat contest but the activity in the contest is decreasing day by day,some times it'll only get just 1 or 2 replies.I think many are running from the forum one way or the other so admin should think of a solution either to implement more contest or increase the prize of chat contest.

If we can't find any good activity in the forum then, we can't prioritize it. And also admin is not that much have priority for TCC forum but we just see that the forum will still have the contests here so, members can still enjoy and make some activity with some earnings from those contests.

Even myself I quite good at chat contest but the activity in the contest is decreasing day by day,some times it'll only get just 1 or 2 replies.I think many are running from the forum one way or the other so admin should think of a solution either to implement more contest or increase the prize of chat contest.

I was active in the Attendance register contest for a while but I got discouraged by the amount participation that went into it and figured that it would take time to get to completion. I would also get the one or so post ever other day. I had even subscribed to the thread so that I can know when there are replies so that I can participate myself.

It's getting boring top os on the site. So for me it's not worth it to be more active on the site as well. So I have just decided to just forget the site and not post on the site anymore. Anyway it's the admin decision if he would improve the site and when he would give improvement on the site as well.

Chatting contest isn't boring it's just really don't have activity and that's why I'm losing motivation to have goal of being active there since, if you can see I'm always active in chatting contest but in TCC no, I am not. Since, activity also vary for my interest in the contests.

Well, to me I believe both contests are boring,that is why I don't even bother to participate in those contests,there are less members that are active in the contest and that makes it to be dry,anyways from the onset,I never liked those contests,I am just waiting for the admin to add new contest

I have visited the site and I have noticed that the chatting contest is not doing well and the hyip section has moderate activity though. So anyway I just feel that the site is not doing that well. But the site is still paying though but I have no time to post here though.

Yea,that's true,if members are active in the chatting contest,it is not boring but they are not,of course I would be boring,it is only the hyip monitors that are benefitting from this forum,all they do is just to create new threads and after 50 posts they can request for a payout

That's very correct,the forum looks as if it was created for hyip monitors,hyips do come out on a daily basis,even if it is not upto 50,let us say 15 to 20,that's really much so in 2 to 3 days they should be able to request for a payout but the funny thing is they don't request for a small amount

I agree with you dude,those hyip monitors dont usually request small amount the minimum I've seen is $3 which is not an easy job for a normal poster like you and I to achieve with the current state of the forum.Funny enough I cant remember when last I posted in the hyip or forex section.

They do have a lot of payment proofs that they can post on the forum daily so they can afford to post on the forum regularly to get a good amount of points for their payment requests.It would certainly be hard for normal posters to make that much amount of earnings in here.

That's very correct,the forum looks as if it was created for hyip monitors,hyips do come out on a daily basis,even if it is not upto 50,let us say 15 to 20,that's really much so in 2 to 3 days they should be able to request for a payout but the funny thing is they don't request for a small amount

I'm not surprised that hyip monitors always request for large amounts in TCC because they have lots of payment proofs since they are monitoring lots of hyips and also, they create loads of threads in the forum daily. It seems like the make more activity than normal posters.

I also think so but it seems that the admin is satisfied with the fact that hyip monitors have more activity than regular posters. Also, he has turned TCC to a contest based forum so we shouldn't be expecting good posting activity from regular posters. Let's wait till he introduces a better contest than the former; I have a feeling that the next contest he will introduce will favour lots of participants

I think admin don't really bother much of the hyip monitors but their activity is really for the advertisers in hyip. But I know that admin isn't satisfied with just activity in hyip and then other sections aren't that active so, obviously it will looks like that the forum is hyip forum not generally a forum but at the same time there are still some contests.

The admin has removed the pay in the payment proof section,so if they like they can post 20,000 payments proofs,they are not going to get a dime for it...lols,the admin wants them to be active in discussions,and they need to spread the post as well,so i still think that,earning from TCC is very difficult regardless of hyip monitor or not