Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you have control over trading?

Upul Tharanga

Skill that we have in doing the trading activities that it should be we can continue to increase so that we can be more successful or the term can get a better trading results later. Therefore I try hard to improve my trading skills so that I can get better trading result in FXB. Trade forex with a demo trading account online and test your trading strategies under real market conditions. Open a demo account and access trading platforms.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, having a control over all of our trading could be good and bad, it is the matter of different strategy and perspective. I myself right now see that 100% manual or automated trading isn't good at all. I retain most of the decision only leave how the position closed to the automated system. I decide is this the right time to open a position or to enter the market, but closing will be done by either SL, TP, and TS which i had been set before.

If you impose yourself to continue to conduct transactions when uncontrolled psychological pressure then get ready alone facing a margin call, because the bottom lineis there in the restraint the traders themselves

If you impose yourself to continue to conduct transactions when uncontrolled psychological pressure then get ready alone facing a margin call, because the bottom lineis there in the restraint the traders themselves

I find that this issue is pretty much interesting. Some people really push their own boundaries to be a better trader in future and even trying to make it in really short period of time. Controlling the trading by ourselves is a good idea at first, it will give us knowledge and experience how to deal with certain situations and to give us deep understanding about forex.

Most importantly traders should keep trying to improve our trading ability so that we can get better. So we can manage the trading we have and generate profits in accordance with expectations.

Of course,we should improve our trading skills. We need to learn how to minimize the risk in forex trading. Beside that try to understand about market movement. Also do not forget all of them can work well if we have good controlling emotion skills.

I was previously without control over my work, but ever since I joined FXB Trading, I got the most needed control and that was because they had put my trust in a stable spread

That is risky if you don't have any control over your trading. From my point of view it is good to have some control and not full control. Without control means that you don't have any power to control your trading which means that you are using fully automated trading system. Gain most control and leave the small tedious task to automated system.

That is risky if you don't have any control over your trading. From my point of view it is good to have some control and not full control. Without control means that you don't have any power to control your trading which means that you are using fully automated trading system. Gain most control and leave the small tedious task to automated system.

Even though i am using the same way where it is quasi automated trading, but people have different flavor to their trading system. For scalpers who after small pips profit will prefer manual trading where all in their control, also the time they need to reach their loss or profit target is relatively shorter compared to momentum based trader.

• 2 weeks later...

Even though i am using the same way where it is quasi automated trading, but people have different flavor to their trading system. For scalpers who after small pips profit will prefer manual trading where all in their control, also the time they need to reach their loss or profit target is relatively shorter compared to momentum based trader.

Tips to control the psychology of trading is to keep from trading excessively. That is, traders are faced with the many signals from various PAIR. I recommend that, of all couples, choose one that gives the best signal / pattern

Trading excessively? Well that is not really something you should do, but if you have some time keep trading in demo account, a very good place to increase our capacity as trader. If we talk about control, i don't have full control, you can say quasi or semi manual/automatic. The opening decided by me but in most case the ending decided by machine but still with using my input as parameter.

When talking about scalpers they must have full control of their own trading, since it is just matters of seconds or few minutes. So that is crucial for traders with manual control to take over the control of their trading in this case something bad happens they can easily close the position they opened.

I do because I have tried to over trade at some time and I found out that this thing led me to so much losses. I feel that if I leave my position for some time, that may be I'm going to make some more profit but when I tried this thing, I discovered that what I got myself was yet more and more losses. Knowing how to trade is one thing and another thing is also how to have a good control over it. 

• 2 weeks later...

When talking about scalpers they must have full control of their own trading, since it is just matters of seconds or few minutes. So that is crucial for traders with manual control to take over the control of their trading in this case something bad happens they can easily close the position they opened.

Scalpers mostly have control but there are few of them which use stop loss feature, it makes them more automated than others. Basically i think what people means as having control here is that you don't give to the system 100% control, so even the system still takes your place but not the whole trading process that still considered by them as manual trading.

5 trading per day? That must be some kind of bigger lot size scalpers to me. I trade just once in a day(this is depend on the news once again) since i think get like 40-60 pips are good enough for small fry like me. As for controlling trading, i think all traders should have some sense of trading control and not to lose it to automated system.

• 2 weeks later...

Self control from a scalper must indeed bear actually stronger since the number ofopen positions of any price moves that require the speed of thought, and if not then it will be dragged down by floating a minus if fast cut loss

Talking about the self control of scalpers, i think that is really make a good point for them since they also need to control their own emotions in order to reduce the losses.  Having control over our own trading is good for beginner to expert traders.

• 2 months later...

5 trading per day? That must be some kind of bigger lot size scalpers to me. I trade just once in a day(this is depend on the news once again) since i think get like 40-60 pips are good enough for small fry like me. As for controlling trading, i think all traders should have some sense of trading control and not to lose it to automated system.

Someday ^this small fry will be a big fish. :lol:

Well I myself don't get 1 trading signal everyday. In fact I don't look to trade everyday. I wait for opportunities to arise and then enter the trade based on what my charts tell me.

• 1 month later...

Where to run our forex trading is the way things we should run is we always routine the stages of learning, not a business that is easy forex trading, the business has a very big risk role that exists. Continue to try in the skill to maximize the ability to where we can maximal also in the run forex trading with its advantages easily obtained

Where as a forex trader this way we have to run is we are always a good routine learning, binsis forex business risk is very big there, so where traders better to continue to improve the skill maximum ability for where when plunge in his real trading any maximum as well

• 4 weeks later...

really, training and learning will indeed be needed by traders in order to be able to become better and more leverage in managing funds and risks that exist in the real account with better than ever.

Nah! Use leverage to make your trading comfortable but not for using bigger lot size. Many have tried and failed miserably. A trade should never abuse leverage.