Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

I just hope that they would again have another list of winners for the activity contest. So I would just check out the site now so I would need if I had the won again. If not I would just keep on posting on the site so that I would better chance of winning on the contests as much as possible. The more active we are the more the chance that we can win something.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, I have my payout approved in MEF. And I will need to focus to have achieve 500 points before this month end. However, it will depends if there will be consistent and regular activities in the threads that I'm posting if not I better to be more active also in the HYIP.

I have already 400 points on the site so I would request payout already later on. So I am just active here. Actually I have noticed that I am the most active member on the site again so I am well pleased that I have been able to focus on the site pretty well. So iwo surely be able to earn well again this week.

Interesting,you guys are really making me to be motivated to make posts in the forum,i think i would have to request for a bigger amount in the forum this time around,'cos i noticed that you members are not requesting for the minimum payout which is $2.

There's so many active members on this site once again. So I would definitely make a lot of post on the site again. My goal is to make twenty round of post daily so i just hope that I would be able to make two rounds of post for today. I definitely love posting on the site

You have requested such a big amount once again bso I think I would make request on 500 points. Since I'm very near 500 points nso anyway I'm just going that the site is still very much dependable. So I just love the site up to now and it is amazing how good the activity on the site is.

I don't think i can be as patient to get to 500 points before i request for a payout,i would request for a payout immediately i get to 400 points,the activity in the forum has increased a little bit and i can also see that some members are active in the hyip section as well.

Oh well it doesn't really matter if you would request on lower post count. I don't always request in 500 points night j feel that i have more time to earn more points today so I just take that opportunity to earn more and request in bigger amount of points. So maybe tomorrow I would be able to make 500 points already.

I will try to post in here again and hope to reach 300 points in here. I think at this rate next week I can reach another 500 points in here and I'm hoping to request payments in here again. I'm happy that some how I can request payments in here each month. Theirs also a month that I can request payments twice in here in a month. But as usual I always not receive full amount in here.

You have received a payment to your account U7434597 (indieover):

Date: 5/2/2013 1:29 AM

Batch: 142291987

From Account: U0886337 (Money Earning Forum)

Amount: $4.60

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

I just finish posting in ptp section but I still not finish posting in hyip section. I want to post in hyip section but its irritate me to post in MEF because of this video. although I think the only reason why we still get paid in here is because of the advertisements what this forum gets. But I'm hoping I can find way to turn it off while I'm posting so that I can post in here on regular basis.

I will do hyip section posting once I have done with 200 points this evening. I have also done posting here last afternoon and seems you have made posts as well so, I will check on it and do one more round so that, I can have my target already. Yes, the forum is having numerous of advertisements even with annoying one. lol

I am still waiting for the announcement of the winners on the contest and so that I would be able to I know if I have won something on the contest but anyway I have some difficulty to focus on the site . so I just hope that I would be able to get my motivation back so that I will be able to keep on posting

Date: 5/6/2013 1:48 AM

Batch: 142768057

From Account: U0886337 (Money Earning

Forum)

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 28 April 2013

Winner Prize

Thank you.

Date: 5/6/2013 1:50 AM

Batch: 142768181

From Account: U0886337 (Money Earning

Forum)

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 23 April 2013

Winner Prize

Thank you.

i see that there is much activity here. They are still paying well. The good thing that you can see many members and good activity not just in paid to post section like other forums. Actually you can find activity in many sections; it seems that we are comfortable with those paid to post rates.

I'm happy that I request payments in here. I do hope to make good income in here in less than two weeks. I know many don't like to post in here because its only has hyip and ptp section that is paying. But actually if we post 12 post and 13 post in ptp and in hyip section every day we can really earn good amount of money in here each month. And this is my goal in here also.

It seems that I will be fortunate that this week I might have 500 points. Considering that I have partners in the forum discussions. So far, I will just need less than 200 points which I believe will be good to have also hyip discussions and yet, the payment checking is quite fast.

I have seen that you have been very active on the site today as you have made two rounds of post on the site. So I am trying to be more active on the site once again. I have almost 400 points now. So I just hope that I would be able to reach. 500 points already soon.

It seems that I will be fortunate that this week I might have 500 points. Considering that I have partners in the forum discussions. So far, I will just need less than 200 points which I believe will be good to have also hyip discussions and yet, the payment checking is quite fast.

They will process the payments on time most of the times, if there is no weekends in between the 1st & 5th of the month. If there is any weekend then payments will get delayed 2 days