Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

I will try to check later on if my request of payments has been approved in here. so far I'm happy with my earnings in here and I do hope that I can maintain and sustain my posting in here. One thing I'm sure that in two to three weeks time I can reach another 500 points in here and I can request payments again in here. I really do hope that I can sustain and maintain my posting power in here as this is my main goal in here.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just hoping that i would receive less deductions next time. Anyway I would try my best so that I will be able to complete my post today. As I have already made few posts but I would need to make another round of post once again on the site so I would be able to reach 100 points already later on.

I just realize that my request of payments has not been approved yet. Its already been a week and its still not been approved. I do hope that its will be approved this week so that next week I can request payments and hope that I will get paid next week. I'm really happy that some how I do make good 5 dollars a month average income in here and right now I can earn 10 dollars if I get paid this week or next week and I will try to request payments again for 500 points or 5 dollars worth of post.

If you all want less deduction then follow the rules here, as far as i know this forum doing well, right? there are a lot of payment proofs from the other posters here give us some parameter to see if this site is good or not, and also it is quite easy to reach cashout from this site.

What rules? Have you tried to post in here and request payments in here? I don't get deductions because I make a violations. I have deductions period and almost all of those who request payments in here also get deductions. If you get deductions in here it does not necessary means you have violated the site rules as you will get warning if you violated the site rules.

Currently, they don't have problem in posting and yet, the moderator made some payment approvals now and hoping that in this day or tomorrow, it will be mine that will be in the list and also consider for the approval. For now, I will need to still maintain of my activity in MEF.

So there isn't much problem in this forum, well i think it is time to back again and make more posts, it seems that this forum is good enough as the place to give me additional income per month, and also admin pays posters without much delay, and many posters like to post here.

Its so frustrating that I won on daily posted and its announce on may 1. Its so frustrating that I did not notice it. I check may 1 on may 1 and I don't see that I won. I guess when I check admin just updating the winner and since I'm the last of the batch I did not notice it. I do hope I will going to be thorough this time around. As I really do want to make good income in here each month.

Well, I usually check for the latest winners there but I don't often won that's why it's difficult for me to handle or become very active to make more entries there. For now, I wanted to see my payout approved here since our mod has started with just 1 payout at a time.

I have checked in their Already paid transaction table, where the last payment was made of 11th May, that is a week ago, MEF can be considered as the fast paying forum around, it is a great opportunity to earn more by posting active in here.

Good that you got paid in here again. Me right now I'm worried because LR is down so even i a ptp forum will going to try to pay its can't pay since LR is down. I do hope LR will be back again. I'm really interested to reach 500 points in here again. Right now I'm trying my best to reach a point in which I can say I can earn good and earn well in here without worrying that its will stop paying.

• 2 weeks later...

The amount of 4.82 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1369276->U3446025. Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com. Date: 05:05 11.06.13. Batch: 24287553.

Transaction details

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # XXXXXXXXXXX)

Sent by:

Rudi Suriyanto (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Buyer email:

rudi_suriyanto@hotmail.com

Payment sent to:

Amount received:

$2.95 USD

Fee amount:

-$0.01 USD

Net amount:

$2.94 USD

Issue a refund

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:

Jun 12, 2013

Time:

11:40:38 GMT+08:00

Completed

Subject:

Rudi Suriyanto has just sent you $2.95 USD with PayPal

Note:

MEF Payment Post Request Along with Daily Winner Prize

Payment type:

Instant

Its so frustrating that I won on daily posted and its announce on may 1. Its so frustrating that I did not notice it. I check may 1 on may 1 and I don't see that I won. I guess when I check admin just updating the winner and since I'm the last of the batch I did not notice it. I do hope I will going to be thorough this time around. As I really do want to make good income in here each month.

I understand how you feel. In fact I think many of us will not have noticed that we would the daily activity poster contest. The thing is that the thread is not updated daily but updated every few days so it is hard for us to keep on keep track on which date have the thread listed until.

Yes,I also don't like how the mods announces the winners of the daily contests,so many winners would missed there winning prizes. Anyways,I am more focused about the posting in the forum 'cos I want to be requesting for 500 points every time. I have made about 3 rounds of posting today.

• 2 weeks later...

The amount of 4.58 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1369276->U3446025. Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com. Date: 08:37 28.06.13. Batch: 25945015.

08:34 28.06.13 Receive 25944841 U1369276

Money Earning Forum +2.00 4.69 Received Payment 2.00 USD from account U1369276. Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com 

05:07 25.06.13 Receive 25627977 U1369276

Money Earning Forum +2.64 2.69 Received Payment 2.64 USD from account U1369276. Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com 

The amount of 4.54 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1369276->U3446025. Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com. Date: 05:31 03.07.13. Batch: 26487297.

• 2 weeks later...