Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

The forum is actually doing well in my opinion because they manage to process payment requests much faster than was the case before. The only thing now is that there isnt that much posting activities on the forum which makes it rather difficult to reach targets.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I re-registered in MEF today because I couldn't access my previous account but I contacted the admin to delete my former account so that I won't be responsible for having multiple accounts. I was able to make a few posts there but I will continue my activity there when I'm done with other forums.

I re-registered in MEF today because I couldn't access my previous account but I contacted the admin to delete my former account so that I won't be responsible for having multiple accounts. I was able to make a few posts there but I will continue my activity there when I'm done with other forums.

Its good to see you back in here. I'm hoping to see you regularly posting in here. So far I'm happy that I'm earning 5 dollars a month in here on average. I usually cashout 5 dollars and get paid 4.7 to 5 dollars but since I request payments every free weeks to four weeks their is a month that I have double request of payments. Usually first week of the month I got paid and last week of the month I got paid again.

@glucoseguy,that's good of you,your activity is really needed in MEF,when you are active,i get motivated to make post as well,but if i don't see a poster like you active in the forum,i would also not be active,right now i am not active in the forum,i currently have 10 points,so getting to a payout would take me some time

Its good to see you back in here. I'm hoping to see you regularly posting in here. So far I'm happy that I'm earning 5 dollars a month in here on average. I usually cashout 5 dollars and get paid 4.7 to 5 dollars but since I request payments every free weeks to four weeks their is a month that I have double request of payments. Usually first week of the month I got paid and last week of the month I got paid again.

Thanks a lot for the encouragement. My username in MEF is COOLVAL28. I'm impressed with your activity in MEF and in other forums as well. I have lots of offline activities but I'll see if I can be active here whenever I can.

@glucoseguy,that's good of you,your activity is really needed in MEF,when you are active,i get motivated to make post as well,but if i don't see a poster like you active in the forum,i would also not be active,right now i am not active in the forum,i currently have 10 points,so getting to a payout would take me some time

:) I'm happy that I somehow motivate you to make posts in forums. I may not be too active here but I'll try to make sure that I make activity here whenever I can. My username there is Coolval28 so don't expect to see glucoseguy there. Lols :D Making 10-15posts in MEF on a daily basis wouldn't be a bad effort I think.

I don't think the other prize or contest with 1 dollar is still active. Only I have seen that is active is their daily contest. And yet, I have received the 2 payments for the entries I have won. I think it's also have a good turn to see MEF got good activities in this week.

Just done posting today and made more than 300 points now. Looking forward if somebody will have new replies in the ptp section or if not better to try in the other sections not to miss my chances to reach for my payout in this week. I think they have not done weekly payments recently.

I'm planning on reaching 100 points for today. I have already 50 points so just another fifty points later on. But it would also depends if I would see more activity. I have been less active on the site lately. And other members here have been more active than me. But it's great that the site has good activity even if I am not posting a lot on this site anymore

I guess I will going to get paid next month in here or last week of this month. I already have 400 points in here and I still need 100 more points and I'm good to request payments in here again. I'm just hoping that I will get paid full amount in here although I doubt that this will ever happen. I really don't know what is the reason why I don't get full payments in here but the rest of the members does not get paid full amount all the time also.

I think that the site has good activity already for me. Since I don't have the time to make post on the site as well daily then I don't think I have problem with the activity I see on the site as well. So I would just keep on posting on the site when I have the time to post. For now I have to time to post once again night he just made some posts here yesterday though.

Recently, I've made some posts here but somehow I'm discouraged because my browser requires that I click on the reply button before I see space to make posts. After making posts, I have to click on the reply button again to submit it. This really made my posting in the forum slow. I may have to change my browser or probably quit making activity in the forum.

It seems you have difficulty regarding the post. And I think the best way for you to do and not have issue with it will be via PC browsing. And since, I don't have problem doing click on the reply button. So far, I have made 400 points now and going for 500 points hopefully tomorrow it will be done.

Yeah I don't have problem with the reply button also. So I think I would be able to make post on the site fast enough. So I just hope that he would be able to learn how to post fast on the site as well. Anyway I have done a lot of post today. So I think I have made about two rounds of post on the site.

I'm very much surprised that I have already 200 points. So I think I have been so fast on posting on the site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to make more points like 300 points weekly. I don't want to earn more than that because I would need to focus more in other forums also.

I have also excited that I have made today 500 points and now looking forward for the new payout and hoping that in a matter of two weeks I can again achieve 500 points I will need to focus in here as there are several members active and hyip section which I recently posted.

yeah we all have been making nice earnings on the site as well as I think we all have been so active on the site. So I think I would just keep on posting on the site as well. I am getting tired sometimes in posting because there's always new posts that I have to reply

@riddick09,i can see that you have made a lot of posts in the forum,you even spread your posts to the hyip section,that's very unusual,anyways i have made some posts in the forum as well and i replied to your posts in the hyip section,i wanted to make more posts but i was distracted by off line activities.

I just request payments a day ago and I notice that payments has been done already for this month. So its either I'm going to wait to get paid in the end of the month or I will be paid next month first week. I do hope that theirs another payments before the end of the month. So far so good that I'm earning good in MEF. Although I have not reach a point in which I do earn 10 dollars a month. I still do manage to earn about 5 dollars a month in here.

I don't understand what you mean. Anyway I would request also payout on the site any time soon. I j feel that making too much post daily isn't also good on the site so I would need to slow down on posting on some days but most of the days of the week that I would make post actively.

Very good activity in their HYIP section, the section that I earn my money from, and always lots of threads being created daily, so for all those newcomers who wish to earn from this forum, do post regularly and actively at the HYIP section. But of course don't post too much until like you are flooding the section. I aim to post 10 posts whenever I visit the forum.

Yes, I have made some posts in HYIP as well and this will be easier for me to keep my daily activities in case, that there is not much activities in the ptp section where I usually active. So far, I think my payout will going to be approved later this week but not sure about the payments.

I have been able to post once again on the site. So I am just happy that I have no problem maintaining my activity on this site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to make a lot of post in the site once more later on. So anyway I would try to check out the si later as I still want to do a lot of post once again as I am very much excited posting on the site.