Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

I will visit the forum again this evening if there are new posts. I have seen you posted in the forum so, I might say that we can have the forum more active if there are some members in these days. I will still need probably 2 more rounds before reaching 500 points.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was nice activity on the site yesterday but I was not able to do some posting yesterday but this morning I was able to do a lot. And I'm just hoping that I would do another set of posting in the afternoon so that I would be able to make more points and be able to make payment request

Some times I just feel tired of posting in here since I can't maximize my post in here. I only target 45 points in here instead of 50 points that I usually do. Although its only 5 points but in the long run its really can make a difference. I do hope that I can earn good amount of money in here still. But right now I don't feel that this site will be my priority although I still do post in here three times a week.

I have made another post on the site just now. so I am doing really great on the site. And so I have more down 300 points by now and I would make payment request later on. I am still enjoying my activity here very much. I am just hoping that I would be able to make another round of post later on

I check out the forum again today and I am able to post quite a bit for today. Anyway I see that in order to earn well from this website, the best way is to reply actively in the HYIP discussion section because many threads are opened there per day. It is even much easier to post in this section rather than PTP section, where you still have to wait for replies to post.

I think I will just able to post in MEF this evening. Even though, I'm happy with my 500 points here finally requested after a long time of trying to have this payment and waiting patiently now for the payment approval and payments. I just hope that the forum will clear payouts in weekly basis.

Its good that you have managed to get to 500 points on the forum. Its been a long time since I was active in here and I cant even remember exactly how much I have although I suspect its below 100 points. I guess for now I am just going to be targeting to reach 200 points and take it from there.

I have not check out the site yet for now. It is very important for me to check out the contest session so that I will be able to know immediately if I have won something on the contest once again. I am just hoping that I keep on getting some prizes. so anyway later on I would check out the site

Yes, now I have done posting in the evening and made 80 points which 30 points are made today. Although, I will be more happy if there are many rounds of posting in a day to achieve easier the 500 points goal again This will not easy but hoping in the end of the month it will.

I have done posting just now. So I am just happy that I have no problem doing my post. I was able to post fast actually which is great. So that I have more time on posting in other forums as well. So I just hope that I would be able to post here fast daily. But sometimes I just try to moderate my post so that I would not spam the site with my post.

I am still looking for a way to be active in the forum today though I made some posts in the forum yesterday and I was able to reach the minimum payout but I just don't feel like requesting for a payout now,I want to request for an amount that is tangible

Tonight I will surely going to reach 500 points plus in here. I will going to request payments in here tonight. I'm hoping to earn or get paid in here first week of next month. So far so good that I'm earning. I'm just hoping that I can earn big amount of money in here if not full amount of money. Last time I only earn like 4.78 dollars in here and I never get the full amount for a very long time now.

That's nice so you would need to request payout already. So for now I have difficulty reaching 500 points on the site for now but for now I would just be happy with what I have already made of the site. I have made big effort on the site so I think I should b still happy with the things I have accomplished

I was planning to request for a payout at 300 points,but now it seems I really need LR balance,I would have to request for a payout later today or by tomorrow morning,i would request for a payout at 250 points,I just hope that there would be a good activity in the forum

The payment is quite fast enough. So I think you should request now so you would get paid pretty soon if you would want to have some balance on your account already. So I think I would definitely request payout also later on and I would do some post on the site as well.

I think in this batch of payments it's not yet fast because, I have requested mine last March 17. So, it's going to be long for mine to have the payment. And yet, only yesterday we have seen the payment approvals. But I'm glad with the 1 entry in the daily contest.

it is just okay sometimes to wait and form e it is still one of the best forum form e. so that is why i just want to keep focusing on the site when i have the time to post on the site for now. i think i would just be able to make a few post on the site. so hopefully that i would be able to to be more active on the site because sometimes i just get lazy on posting on the site.

this is one of the forum i just resume posting, i was hoping the admin of this program will have taken this program to greater high.i was hoping the program will having much members that will love to click on the program for now,but i kinda guess wrong,the program still remain the cool place members dont post much

Wew, I have now 150 points here in just few days I will achieve 200 points or their minimum. From what we see, our mods have started the payment approvals. Chances of the payments this week is high and also have posted the list of winners in their daily contest.

I still not check my request of payments but I'm hoping that I can check my request of payments in here soon. I do hope I can make good income in here. I really do love to post in here daily if I can. This site is really hot and make me earn good amount of money each month and I'm hoping that in the long run I can tell myself that I'm really earning good and earning still in here even though this site has lack activity.

I have not also checked my payment request if it has been approved or not,i am going to visit the forum the moment i fish here,i am not going to make a single post in the forum,i would just check if the payment request has been approved or not

Its been some time since I worked in ptp so I don't really know the situation in MEF but I guess its likely to have a stable activity like it usually has. I will have to check if my account is now accessible. If it is, I will start activity here but if its not, I will have to create a new one with a different username and ask the admin to delete the former.

Date: 4/1/2013 1:36 AM

Batch: 138149633

From Account: U0886337 (Money Earning Forum)

Amount: $4.58

Memo: Memo MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

Date: 4/1/2013 2:09 AM

Batch: 138151654

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 08 March 2013 Winner Prize

Thank you.

Date: 4/1/2013 2:12 AM

Batch: 138151995

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 18 March 2013 Winner Prize

Thank you.