Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

Yeah I just hope that the admin would just close those duplicate discussions and I just wonder why the admin or the mods have not done that. Anyway i know there are more than one mod on the site but I think the mods are just busy in approving the payment request and nothing else.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I'll try to report those duplicate threads but there's just too many duplicate discussions though. So i just hope that you would be able to report some of them if you would have the time to do so. Anyways, I'm just so active on the site but other members are not that active again

Just try to post in much older thread that report it. I Don't know but I don't think they going to delete it anyway as they just going to deduct points to the one who post and to the one who open this thread. But this is only my assumption. So far so good that this stie is paying and that's why I tried to maximize my posting power in here. I hope I can post in here as regularly as I can.

Yeah I'm hoping that members would just post in older threads as they were pushed to the second page. So i just hope they are back in the first page already so I can start making post again on the site. I would definitely want to keep on posting on the site when i have the chance to post here.

Congrats. And I know that in MEF payments are done usually weekly. But I still don't have request for my payout because, I will need to have my goal of 500 points first but I'm into 250 points and I think there are new replies now in the forum today.

I have no doubt the site to keep on paying. Anyway I am very much close to pay out. I would just need to concentrate on the side even more so that I would be able to keep my goal on the site. It's a wonderful forum. I don't know why the site has very low activity. I think that it deserve more activities

I wanted to make much posts in the ptp section yesterday but the activity in that section was so low,and i was not in the mood to make discussions about HYIPs so i couldn't spread my posts to the HYIP section,i would try and check the forum later in the day to see if the activity in the forum has increased

We really all know that feeling when you are already posting in many Forums that it's getting stressful when you have to do some posting in here, but if you can manage your time that you can have breaks before posting in another one Forum then I guess things will be much easier. I will try to do some posting again in here when I have spare time.

Yeah I don't want feeling stress that'd why I'm just trying to post here moderately.. It's also important that we would be able to maintain the quality of our post. So maybe I can do some posting on the site later on as i have not been much active lately.

I think its significant that we can achieve posting in different sections as well in MEF. Since, we have limited activities in the ptp section or we've wanted to have good posting target here because, they don't have problem in payments and there are some activities.

I do want to have a good time to get posting on the site but sometimes I would need to prioritize other forums. So that's why I have not been able to help you to make posting on the site. Maybe we be able to start posting again by tomorrow. As I'm very much busy to post for tonight.

I think that some members are doing good in here as they can able to maintain their posting activity in here. If you can really post in the other section which is a paying section then why not because it's much better if you will spread your posting activities in here because that way you can do more posting.

I just managed to make one post yesterday. I haven't been active here . but its just okay. 1 of these days I would make a lot of post again. I'm just busy doing or posting in other forums for now.Anyway I'm just hoping that I'm going to win on the contest again pretty soon

Well I am slowing down my activities in the PTP forums already and have not posted in many of them, but not stopping posting in MEF forum. I still manage to keep minimal activity in this forum, posting 5 posts at the HYIP section whenever I can. No longer posting in their PTP section since I have nothing to post there.

For now I am done some posting already and so I am just glad that I was able to do some postings. For now I have already about 200 points and it is more than enough make payment request. Thought maybe I would just do that tomorrow so I can still make some post

It seems I will going to be excited to reach for now 400 points in this evening. But I might not be able to continue because, I will going to have payment this weekend rather than to wait for 500 points because, I think I can't achieve it as of this moment.

I'm just going to reach 284 points in here today. That's just more than the half of the 500 points that I'm aiming right now. I know its really hard to make good post in here since theirs only two paying section. But same time I just feel that its a miracle that this site is even paying until now. I do hope that in the long run I can make good income in here. I do hope that its going to last long.

You should be really excited and motivated because you are nearing to reach some good amount of points in here. Anyway, I just have 40+ points in here, but I will do some posting in here later on because just like you I also want to reach 500 points in here as it's a good amount to request for a payment.

That is good to see that you are on time requesting your payment for the contest because you have missed the last one. Anyway, it seems that today I won't be able to do any posting in here because I don't have the time, but there is just always tomorrow so I may have time in the other day to do some posting in here.

I am just thankful that I have received payment for the contest even though I was kind of late to request that payment. Anyway I would try my best to keep my activity I have seen 1 member making a lot of post already. so I should take this opportunity to make a lot of post

It seems even today I can't see much activities in MEF. And I still need more than 100 points to reach my 500 points. I wonder if I can achieve it when I have made posting in HYIP section since, there are no other paying sections already and hoping for more points.

I will try to do some posting in here for today, because I am getting more motivated to post when I see my points increasing as maintaining your activity is the key to be able to accumulate your goal in here, though this month it's just 500 points so I am sure that it should not be hard for me to reach my goal in here.