Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

I have ended up not even checking it because of the fact that its not update regularly in here. Its rather discouraging to keep on checking the threads and there are no updates but if you are selected as the winner and a day goes by without you claiming your prize you will stand to forfeit it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have been nice if the daily active poster thread gets updated regularly, as these days I have been making posting active on this forum and with the active poster contest, a good chance to make extra 25 cents from MEF.

I think it will be not possible as of this moment. Because, the reason why the moderator here who manage that contest does not have daily winners list is they can save time from doing it in one day only and we know our mod here will be active in the discussions and also moderation.

Well, I think they did not actually said that they will going to announce the winners daily but the contest is about to have daily poster winners therefore, it's not saying about the having winners daily. But even though, you will still see the list here after all and we just have need to make our activities in MEF.

They are still the best forum we have knowing that they pays for years and then, now that they usually clear payments every week. So, members only worries now is the forum activities because in GPT section only the ptp section is a paying section and others will have difficult to make discussions.

Its good to know that MEF pays very fast but regarding the PTP section as being the only one under the GPT section which is paying, I don't think it should have much effects on the forum activities because in most forums, posters hardly post in other sections under the GPT as they mostly focus on the PTP section.

I will going to request payments in here today. I just reach 500 points in here finally. I hope that I will get paid in here before the end of the month also. I'm some how disappointed with my low income this month and with appreciation of pesos our local currencies that my earnings is low right now. I hope that I can earn good amount of money in MEF to offset my loses.

That is good for you because that is a good amount to request for a payment in here, seems you've been active in here. I know that there are already some payment proof that has been approved in here so anytime there may be some processing of payment especially when the Admin trying it to be fast.

I think that the contest in the forum is a daily contest but the mods sont announce the winners on a daily basis,i am not really sure,i think winners are announced once in a week,anyways i am still not active here just because i am not motivated to post in the forum,i am so close to the minimum payout but i just don't know when next i would be active in this forum

The announcement of the winners of the daily activity contests is rather random and not done on a daily or weekly basis. This is why I tire from just the thought of checking the thread because when I get there I just find that its not updated as yet. I am happy to earn from my posts only in here.

I don't know how many days I am waiting to get paid in here because I am not thinking actually, but I think it's been like nearing 15 days or already 15 days. But it doesn't matter anymore because what's important is, my payment request has been approved in here. You can easily check it by date if there are updates on that thread.

@tirus It will not be good if you bother yourself much with the contest else you will lose interest in both the thread discussion and contest too, which is not too good for you. Its better to keep posting and accumulating points than to think about the contest because admin knows best how to fix it .

One must really focus on accumulating points in here instead of hoping to win the contest in here because if you can accumulate good amount of points in here then for sure even you don't win in the contest you can still earn something good from this Forum with your posting activity.

I never thought of winning the contest,all i do in the forum is just to make posts in the ptp section,the activity in the forum is just stable,i have made a round of posting in the forum not quite long,since i can't request for a payout,there is no need to rush my posting in the forum

I think that today admin will going to process payouts I hope it will and also to motivate the members again to be active in MEF. Also, the contests we are discussing is just a bonus. So, the more activities we can make here the more chances. For me, that is, to cover the deductions I got here.

I can see that you are always active here and that is why you have been able to win the contest so many times,if my infraction expires by next month,i guess i would be so active in the forum,i am not fumbling,i am so sure that i would win in that contest

I am sure that you will have the time to spend posting in here so I wonder why you got some infraction in here because I think it's been a long that you have an infraction, but definitely it will be expired soon. You don't really need to think about the contest as all you have to do is to keep posting.

I think there's no infraction but rather deductions in the payout. Somehow, it's normal thing in MEF forum to have here deductions in every payout. And yet, I haven't seen anyone as of this moment to have full payment but then, I'm glad to still have here daily contest winnings to cover it.

Getting deduction in here is just a common thing in here. I was thinking of my payment request how much deduction I will get it must not be huge as I just requested for 200 points and was hoping that the Admin will consider to give me the full amount because I've been waiting for a couple of weeks.

@monyitomon you mean that you've been waiting for your payment request to be cleared since a ''couple of weeks ago"? Does payment processing take that long here? Anyway, I couldn't login to my MEF account today. It kept re-directing me to the advertising banner whenever I clicked on the login button. I don't know where the problem lies.

Getting deduction in here is just a common thing in here. I was thinking of my payment request how much deduction I will get it must not be huge as I just requested for 200 points and was hoping that the Admin will consider to give me the full amount because I've been waiting for a couple of weeks.

You say you just requested payments and you also say you are waiting for couple of weeks. I don't know which is true. Since if you say just requested meaning you done is much recently. But don't worry. I'm sure you will get paid in less than three weeks as in my experience MEF do pays twice a month. I already got paid by MEF.

Date: 2013-10-01 01:52:13

Batch: 127014838

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $4.86

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

This is an old payment proof,you shouldn't be posting this type of a payment proof here in DMT,i thought that the admin has cleared another round of payments,anyways it seems that i would have to send a PM to the mod that gave me an infraction and ask him when would the infraction going to be expired

I am just talking about my points that it was not even a big amount that it's taking a long time before it get paid. My payment request is even STICKY in here while the others are not. Just take a look on my payment request http://www.moneyearn...ead.php?t=46991 I have requested January 08. 2013. And it's already January 26, 2013. I've been waiting 18 days. Isn't that so much disappointing?

I think some moderators usually stick the thread when they are done with the payouts. For sure in this batch of payments the admin will going to clear all of the approved payouts. Although, been wondering is that so, maybe, you can check if there's a note in your payout.